Could there be Flying Saucers

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby KeithTas » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 am

This will help you all while away an hour or so. For fucks sake give me strength. Someone tell me these people are not fucked in the head.

User avatar
KeithTas
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 am

It has been proven that there are flying saucers.

Deal with it.

Spoiler: show
http://authenticretrosweets.co.uk/images/flysau_l.jpg
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:54 am

Tell that to Hawkins, it is theoretically possible, no one said you can.


Now Keitho, about the grainy pictures you seem to be avoiding?
Last edited by 3rdLeg on Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:56 am

KeithTas wrote:This will help you all while away an hour or so. For fucks sake give me strength. Someone tell me these people are not fucked in the head.



Fuck me Keitho, trolling the net for this crap, of course its fake, its as fucking fake as the 2012 bullshit.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby Mark » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Guest wrote:It has been proven that there are flying saucers.

Deal with it.

Spoiler: show
http://authenticretrosweets.co.uk/images/flysau_l.jpg



how did i miss that then :yikes:

where is this proof
as I'd love to have a little butchers

i love Sci-Fi tbh, so this would really interest me :smilin:
User avatar
Mark
 
Posts: 6558
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am
Location: Darn Sarf

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Righto Keitho, about the pictures.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby KeithTas » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Leggo I have not replied to you about the space diver footage because I can't believe even you are that thick. The video footage is of one man falling from space, it is not an interstellar spacecraft hovering over a fucking tree line. Every footage we see of alien spaceships is blurred, even the still photos, ever seen hi def footage of fighter planes or passenger liners streaming across the sky, some great close ups of them, number of close ups of the thousands of alien spaceship photos or footage....fuck all.
User avatar
KeithTas
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:10 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby Larry Bird » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 am

The aliens are here!

User avatar
Larry Bird
 

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby ALIEN » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:32 am

I am here arent i?
User avatar
ALIEN
 

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

ALIEN wrote:I am here arent i?


Goodonya.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 pm

KeithTas wrote:Leggo I have not replied to you about the space diver footage because I can't believe even you are that thick. The video footage is of one man falling from space, it is not an interstellar spacecraft hovering over a fucking tree line. Every footage we see of alien spaceships is blurred, even the still photos, ever seen hi def footage of fighter planes or passenger liners streaming across the sky, some great close ups of them, number of close ups of the thousands of alien spaceship photos or footage....fuck all.


Thats no excuse with todays tech Keitho, Hubble can do a great job, as can some satelittes, picking up stubbies in the park, granted, blurry pics of close ups above trees more than likely fake. However what about the ones at great distance, I would love to see how your "IPHONE" could capture a crystal clear image in day light or something say 500 k's away? After all todays mobiles in the digital age could pick up anything crystal clear 500 k's away, even at night mate. Yeah i have seen em, and those are taken by pro's with their stuff set up ready, tripod n all. Reckon not even Ken Duncan could get one off caught off guard.

Image

With all that money, put men on the moon and the fuckers can't even get a crystal clear picture in the night of the massive Space Shuttle. Go fucking figure Keitho eh?
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:17 am

There are 6 Nobel Prize winners on that list, there are the elite of the elite of the scientific world, they are the only ones who really know the truth about the technology today and about the real science of physics, because the one that we're being taught all the time... If you send your kids to college to learn physics you're wasting your money because they're teaching them stuff that doesn't work, it's not true, it's not real. Gravity is not what we think it is. There IS a Unified Theory! We already know what it is, it's what makes these craft work.

I was looking for what cooper said about an imminent attack by the government before his assination. But found this instead..interesting..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread59953/pg1
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:44 am

Mark wrote:time travel IS possible in theory

so why then, have we not had any proven visits from folk from the future??

maybe, and this is cool, cos if a time travellor did visit us, then it would, create another completely new time line / reality, in which they meet the TT
but we would be stuck in our own original reality, with no knowledge of the TT

i fuckin love science :canny:

and as Frosty said, we have the riddle of quantom physics to solve yet

where minute particles seem to exist, then vanish, then spring back into existance again

fascinating imho, and poss the key to our next great leap forward in our knowledge of "stuff"

as long as the bearded fellas under the mountain keep putting 10 bob in the leccy meter :smilin:


It has been explained! Paul dirac the 20th centuries greatest mathamatician amalgamated einstines theory of relativity to hizenburgs quantum theory. Providing a mathmatical proof that two electrons are created! One posative the other negative. And rapidly collide and return to the void. An experiment done in the 60s eventualy prooved that empty space (the void) some how gatherd energy creating the elecron event described by diracs formule.

Current suporters of diracs calculation belive that these electron events happend every where in the universe, and for every massive # of collisions, a small piece of posative matter was left gradually building up into the currently understood structure of the visible universe.

There is no disputing the science. But so few people know of it. It took me quater of a centuary to find out the answer to a question i have asked and am sure many others have. "How do you get something from nothing?". Dirac provided the answer near half a centuary before i asked the question!

Everything we think we know is not true. We have not been provided a primary or secondary education! One reason, the mob can not and never must rule! People are insane! Individual persons are to few and far between in times of need :( Had we been provided an adiquate education then insurgent action would be an unlikely event. Something else that is manufactured and minipulated at the expence of the corporial parts of state...
User avatar
art0hur0moh
 
Posts: 3763
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby 3rdLeg » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:36 pm

I understand you do not want to address the NASA "HD" picture Keitho. After all, with all that high tech digital equip, the time and place for the landing etc and fuck me, what a crappy picture, can hardly pick out anything and you complain about Joe Bloggs can't get a crystal clear picture at night or during the day at distance with their mobiles. Well except you of course, you can, crystal everytime.
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2714
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: Could there be Flying Saucers

Postby Mark » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:42 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Mark wrote:time travel IS possible in theory

so why then, have we not had any proven visits from folk from the future??

maybe, and this is cool, cos if a time travellor did visit us, then it would, create another completely new time line / reality, in which they meet the TT
but we would be stuck in our own original reality, with no knowledge of the TT

i fuckin love science :canny:

and as Frosty said, we have the riddle of quantom physics to solve yet

where minute particles seem to exist, then vanish, then spring back into existance again

fascinating imho, and poss the key to our next great leap forward in our knowledge of "stuff"

as long as the bearded fellas under the mountain keep putting 10 bob in the leccy meter :smilin:


It has been explained! Paul dirac the 20th centuries greatest mathamatician amalgamated einstines theory of relativity to hizenburgs quantum theory. Providing a mathmatical proof that two electrons are created! One posative the other negative. And rapidly collide and return to the void. An experiment done in the 60s eventualy prooved that empty space (the void) some how gatherd energy creating the elecron event described by diracs formule.

Current suporters of diracs calculation belive that these electron events happend every where in the universe, and for every massive # of collisions, a small piece of posative matter was left gradually building up into the currently understood structure of the visible universe.

There is no disputing the science. But so few people know of it. It took me quater of a centuary to find out the answer to a question i have asked and am sure many others have. "How do you get something from nothing?". Dirac provided the answer near half a centuary before i asked the question!

Everything we think we know is not true. We have not been provided a primary or secondary education! One reason, the mob can not and never must rule! People are insane! Individual persons are to few and far between in times of need :( Had we been provided an adiquate education then insurgent action would be an unlikely event. Something else that is manufactured and minipulated at the expence of the corporial parts of state...



Arty

there is no such thing as NOTHING
its just a word we made up........................
User avatar
Mark
 
Posts: 6558
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 am
Location: Darn Sarf

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests