Monsanto's Nr 1 Supporter, CannyDC

Monsanto's Nr 1 Supporter, CannyDC

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:32 am

CannyDC's hero's... Monsanto...

Monsanto - Helping to Improve Agriculture ..... :thumbsup:

3rdLeg

Re: Monsanto's Nr 1 Supporter, CannyDC

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Why the obsession with Monsanto, when there are many other companies as large or larger doing the same stuff?
Maddog

Postby rollup » Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:05 pm

Maddog wrote:Why the obsession with Monsanto, when there are many other companies as large or larger doing the same stuff?

Monsanto have made them selves cheerleaders for the industry and Monsanto want to and probably will own nearly all genetic information before long.
You really are this stupid it's not an act.
rollup

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 pm

rollup wrote:
Maddog wrote:Why the obsession with Monsanto, when there are many other companies as large or larger doing the same stuff?

Monsanto have made them selves cheerleaders for the industry and Monsanto want to and probably will own nearly all genetic information before long.

No, I don't think it's Monsanto that makes themselves targets.

It's the poorly informed that do that. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby rollup » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
rollup wrote:

Like people who blame Bush Obama Blair when it is others .... many others behind them.
Do you understand the concept of poster boy?
rollup

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:28 pm

If you are going to use my name in vain, at least get the facts straight.

I detest Monsanto.

I fully support genetic modification, both to strengthen and increase plant yields, as well as in the field of human diseases.

FYI, my son is currently working on discovering exactly how a plant's reaction to an aphid landing on it is triggered. It has been measured by introducing flourescing jellyfish genes into the plant, making a plant's defensive reaction visible under a £1m microscope... Find the way the plant does it, and introduce the reactive gene into plants plagued by aphids.... Save a million lives from mysery, hunger, starvation - then have to listen to the whining of those who have not a care for those poor people but have found their very own soapbox to campaign on...
Cannydc

Postby Maddog » Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:58 pm

rollup wrote:
Maddog wrote:
rollup wrote:

Like people who blame Bush Obama Blair when it is others .... many others behind them.

It's all good as long as you name and identify the other people.
Maddog

Postby rollup » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:06 am

Maddog wrote:
rollup wrote:
Maddog wrote:
rollup wrote:

It's all good as long as you name and identify the other people.

Here we go.
How could they be behind th ... forget it I'll talk to the pickled onion on my plate and get a better response.
rollup

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:18 am

Yes, I'm funny. When you say "they", I will ask you to identify "they". If you are aware of what "they" are doing, naming them should be an easy task, yet it's a task you can never accomplish.
Maddog

Postby rollup » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:24 am

Maddog wrote:Yes, I'm funny. When you say "they", I will ask you to identify "they". If you are aware of what "they" are doing, naming them should be an easy task, yet it's a task you can never accomplish.

Did Eisenhower and Kennedy give the people a list of names when they were talking about the shit these people are causing behind the scenes?
When Benjamin Disraeli a British prime minister said ....The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes .... did he name them ... was he expected to .... would he have dared.
You're a fucking waste of breath.
rollup

Postby Maddog » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 am

rollup wrote:
Maddog wrote:Yes, I'm funny. When you say "they", I will ask you to identify "they". If you are aware of what "they" are doing, naming them should be an easy task, yet it's a task you can never accomplish.

Did Eisenhower and Kennedy give the people a list of names when they were talking about the shit these people are causing behind the scenes?
When Benjamin Disraeli a British prime minister said ....The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes .... did he name them ... was he expected to .... would he have dared.

Well, you can always ignore my posts Sweetheart!
Maddog

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:01 pm

Maddog wrote:
rollup wrote:

Well, you can always ignore my posts Sweetheart!

Funny.

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:06 pm

Cannydc wrote:If you are going to use my name in vain, at least get the facts straight.

I detest Monsanto.

I fully support genetic modification, both to strengthen and increase plant yields, as well as in the field of human diseases.

FYI, my son is currently working on discovering exactly how a plant's reaction to an aphid landing on it is triggered. It has been measured by introducing flourescing jellyfish genes into the plant, making a plant's defensive reaction visible under a £1m microscope... Find the way the plant does it, and introduce the reactive gene into plants plagued by aphids.... Save a million lives from mysery, hunger, starvation - then have to listen to the whining of those who have not a care for those poor people but have found their very own soapbox to campaign on...

Genetic modifications can kill, watch Jurassic World to see how :pmsl:

Postby Cannydc » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:If you are going to use my name in vain, at least get the facts straight.

I detest Monsanto.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :yess:
Cannydc

Postby 3rdLeg » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:55 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

I detest Monsanto.

:pmsl: :pmsl: :yess:

It troubles me that you think the Dino's in Jurassic World were real....
3rdLeg

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs