Trump rally disrupted

Re: Trump rally disrupted

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:00 am

wutang wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Aww poor widdle left wing luvies cant handle that thousands upon thousands of people disagree with them, that they are entitled to their opinions, and are exercising them because they are over the double standards imposed on them for years, thats the real bottom line.....somebody call the wah'mbulance!

isnt that what the protesters were doing?

And Trumps supporters have been crying like babies every since. :bawlin:

Nope, the protesters were disrupting a private event illegally...if that werent so, the cops wouldnt be hauling THEM out.
And when they cant have their way, they and their supportes are crying like little babies and throwing their toys out of their cribs...because they cant deal with not being able to shut people up that they disagree with, bottom line.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:17 am

Technically, it is illegal to protest inside of Trump Rallies

BY COLIN DAILEDA
1 DAY AGO

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's campaign rallies have become a fixture in the 2016 election season as much for the candidate's rambling speeches as for the frequent interruptions of said speeches.

Demonstrators have filed in to Trump rallies across the country, shouting their anti-Trump messages and promptly being ridiculed by rally-goers and led out by law enforcement.

On Saturday, Trump began to call for the arrest of protesters as he was repeatedly interrupted, raising questions about the legality of protest and whether Trump can press charges against demonstrators. So what are the answers?

Is it legal to protest a Donald Trump rally?

The short answer is, no.

In 2012, H.R. 347, a federal law dealing with protest, was amended to make it a crime to "disrupt the orderly conduct of government business or official functions" in areas where the Secret Service is providing protection.

The Secret Service began protecting Trump in November (they also provide security for Democratic presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders).

What happens to protesters, then?

Law enforcement has simply tossed out protesters at Trump rallies, but H.R. 347 states that they could be imprisoned for up to a year for trespassing.

So how do protesters protest?

Demonstrators are technically relegated to free speech zones much like the ones seen on college campuses.

Such zones are often used to keep dissenters away from media attention, according to the American Civil Liberties Union.

At a recent Trump event at Valdosta State University, in Georgia, the two designated free speech zones were not in sight of the arena where the rally was held. One was a quarter mile away.

Can Trump arrest whomever he wants?

Trump can call for the arrest of whomever he wants, but he can't do the arresting.

He has said, however, that he is "going to start pressing charges" against protesters as a way to intimidate them into thinking twice about demonstrating at his rallies.

Based on the change to H.R. 347 in 2012, he may have grounds to press for trespassing charges against any protester who walked into the rally knowing it was a restricted area, according to the ACLU.

http://mashable.com/2016/03/13/trump-ra ... I2GDvPZkqF
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:11 pm

wutang wrote:
Fletch wrote:Bugger all to do with Sanders but then blaming the innocent is an American trait.

Blaming Jews is a fascist trait. maybe Trump wants to keep his stormfront fans happy by going after Bernie

Are you saying that people of a certain race, creed or colour are exempt from any wrong doing of any kind simply because 'the white man'
is falsely accusing them ?
It's a bit like you claiming that all white old Republican hate gays. And blacks. Like there aren't any white gays or black conservatives.
You're the one who is narrow minded.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Fletch wrote:Are are you saying the protesters shouldn't have been at the Trump rally or that they were permitted to be there but shouldn't have said anything/held placards/protest his politics in any way?

Wasn't some of it/most of it happening in the street? (see Jack's earlier video) :scratch:

I'm saying they don't have a right to protest on private property. If Trump is holding a rally and you want to go there, disrupt what he's doing and interfere with other people who want to listen to what he says then you do not have that right unless it is on public property.

Like this?

rollup wrote:VIDEO: Kansas City Police KCPD Empty at least 6 Huge Cans of Mace on Protesters at Trump's Rally

A minute long more or less and yet more police violence. What a fucking shit hole of a country!
This is last night.

Looks like a street to me, is that public enough? :dunno:

It might be the street, But if you wish to protest/ march then you need to apply for a license from city hall. The police need to be informed of any protests/marches so they can enough officers at the event. To make sure the event passes legally.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:52 pm

Maddog or ATX, I read online somewhere that the KKK, formed the Democratic party Is that true?
I know some of the top democratic leaders were clan members.

Postby Viper » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:13 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
wutang wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Aww poor widdle left wing luvies cant handle that thousands upon thousands of people disagree with them, that they are entitled to their opinions, and are exercising them because they are over the double standards imposed on them for years, thats the real bottom line.....somebody call the wah'mbulance!

isnt that what the protesters were doing?

And Trumps supporters have been crying like babies every since. :bawlin:

Nope, the protesters were disrupting a private event illegally...if that werent so, the cops wouldnt be hauling THEM out.
And when they cant have their way, they and their supportes are crying like little babies and throwing their toys out of their cribs...because they cant deal with not being able to shut people up that they disagree with, bottom line.

Yep. And trump could well ride this wave of people fed up with these lefty moaners right into whitehouse. I hope he does personally.
Viper

Postby Maddog » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:Maddog or ATX, I read online somewhere that the KKK, formed the Democratic party Is that true?

The Klan was a formed in the Tennessee right after the Civil War. It was a southern/Democrat organization.

The last politician to be in the Klan was Robert Byrd from W. Virginia. He quit the Klan in the late 40s but served until a few years ago. Obama attended his funeral. :)
Maddog

Postby wutang » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:Maddog or ATX, I read online somewhere that the KKK, formed the Democratic party Is that true?

You might wanna look up the 'Southern Strategy' to see why the South ditched the Democrats for the Republicans.
wutang

Postby Fletch » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
wutang wrote:
Fletch wrote:Anyone who thinks the sudden riots and protests at Trump rallies is just a spontaneous outpouring of the general public's opinions can contact me for details of a few bridges I have for sale. :twirl:

yeah Trump is blaming it on Sanders. He tweeted this yesterday:

Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!

Expect to see Trump band of Neo-Nazis and white supremacist thugs attacking Sanders supporters. How long before someone gets shot??

When you said Trump vs Sanders was the best option I bet you didnt have this in mind.

Bugger all to do with Sanders but then blaming the innocent is an American trait.

Soros Floods Democrats With Millions, Warns Trump Of "Consequences"

Following MoveOn.org's "success" last Friday, George Soros is back on the lips of an increasing number of Americans as Bloomberg reports, the liberal billionaire, whose effort to unseat President George W. Bush in 2004 shattered political spending records, is returning to big-ticket activism after an 11-year hiatus. Soros has spent or committed more than $13 million to support Hillary Clinton and other Democrats this election cycle and has warned Donald Trump (and Ted Cruz) of "consequences" for their words and actions. Welcome to the Oligarchy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-1 ... nsequences

Sanders is as unpopular as Trump with the real rulers of America. Both are a threat to their wealth and power.
Fletch

Postby Maddog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:12 am

Fletch wrote:
Fletch wrote:
wutang wrote:
Fletch wrote:Anyone who thinks the sudden riots and protests at Trump rallies is just a spontaneous outpouring of the general public's opinions can contact me for details of a few bridges I have for sale. :twirl:

yeah Trump is blaming it on Sanders. He tweeted this yesterday:

Bernie Sanders is lying when he says his disruptors aren't told to go to my events. Be careful Bernie, or my supporters will go to yours!

Expect to see Trump band of Neo-Nazis and white supremacist thugs attacking Sanders supporters. How long before someone gets shot??

When you said Trump vs Sanders was the best option I bet you didnt have this in mind.

Bugger all to do with Sanders but then blaming the innocent is an American trait.

Soros Floods Democrats With Millions, Warns Trump Of "Consequences"

Following MoveOn.org's "success" last Friday, George Soros is back on the lips of an increasing number of Americans as Bloomberg reports, the liberal billionaire, whose effort to unseat President George W. Bush in 2004 shattered political spending records, is returning to big-ticket activism after an 11-year hiatus. Soros has spent or committed more than $13 million to support Hillary Clinton and other Democrats this election cycle and has warned Donald Trump (and Ted Cruz) of "consequences" for their words and actions. Welcome to the Oligarchy.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-1 ... nsequences

Sanders is as unpopular as Trump with the real rulers of America. Both are a threat to their wealth and power.

Trump is no threat to Americans with wealth.

He wrote "the art of the deal". He will deal with them.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:14 am

How did Bush win with Soros spending b
millions to get him defeated, and why did Jeb suck so bad?
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:37 am

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, barring something cataclysmic, it's Trump vs Clinton. Any chance Cruz had is pretty much gone with Kasich staying in. He will dilute the vote just enough to keep Trump on top.

Bernie is still swinging but he can't get black votes and you can't win the Dem primaries without them.

Looks like it's probably Johnson, Peterson or McAfee for me.
Maddog

Postby wutang » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:05 am

Trump showing once again what he thinks of free speech and debate.

He refuses to let a Politico reporter in (despite him having accreditation) because he didn't like what they had written about him.

Despite calling a press conference he refused to take questions and instead attacked the press before walking off.

All those First Amendment fanboys must be relishing the day he takes office :ooer:
wutang

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:01 pm

wutang wrote:Trump showing once again what he thinks of free speech and debate.

He refuses to let a Politico reporter in (despite him having accreditation) because he didn't like what they had written about him.

Despite calling a press conference he refused to take questions and instead attacked the press before walking off.

All those First Amendment fanboys must be relishing the day he takes office :ooer:

Pretty much like Obama then eh.
Your arguments are really weak, almost childlike Wu Wu. You can't point out the follies of one party/ candidates. When the opposing party/ candidates do exactly the same thing.
It comes across as it's 'ok if they do it as their on my side'.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:05 pm

What's a little bit worrying about the race is that Clinton looks to be the Democratic nominee for the presidency. Whilst under investigation by the FBI. This is happening under a Democratic Presidency mind you.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs