Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:49 pm

Look out for nuclear war to attempt to cover up all of this shit.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85160
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:59 pm

Stooo wrote:Look out for nuclear war to attempt to cover up all of this shit.


They've tried starting one a few times but not quite managed it yet. NK, Iran, Russia, China, none have taken the bait yet but like you say, to cover the mess they might do a false flag to enable a first strike. It's been said for a long time that the only way out of the financial mess is either total collapse or war., Total collapse might well lead to war anyway, civil at best. I'd love to know what the back room chatter was at Davos.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:01 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:Look out for nuclear war to attempt to cover up all of this shit.


They've tried starting one a few times but not quite managed it yet. NK, Iran, Russia, China, none have taken the bait yet but like you say, to cover the mess they might do a false flag to enable a first strike. It's been said for a long time that the only way out of the financial mess is either total collapse or war., Total collapse might well lead to war anyway, civil at best. I'd love to know what the back room chatter was at Davos.


Mainly bunkers and Switzerland...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85160
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:47 pm

Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02- ... eferral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:54 pm

Fletch wrote:Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02- ... eferral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.


zerohedge again?

I'm tempted to shitcan the fake news site like I did with Breitbart . Fuck them linking back to here.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85160
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:55 pm

Most fake news comes from the MSM.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02- ... eferral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.


zerohedge again?

I'm tempted to shitcan the fake news site like I did with Breitbart . Fuck them linking back to here.


Link me to the fake news stories then. :dunno:

Articles you don't like are not fake news. You'll have to come to terms with the Russia collusion being a fake story cooked up by the Dems at some point, zero hedge or not.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02- ... eferral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.


zerohedge again?

I'm tempted to shitcan the fake news site like I did with Breitbart . Fuck them linking back to here.


Link me to the fake news stories then. :dunno:

Articles you don't like are not fake news. You'll have to come to terms with the Russia collusion being a fake story cooked up by the Dems at some point, zero hedge or not.


I consider them to be and it's my site.

Consider zerohedge shitcanned and any snide shortcuts to it as a request for a ban :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85160
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02- ... eferral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.


zerohedge again?

I'm tempted to shitcan the fake news site like I did with Breitbart . Fuck them linking back to here.


Link me to the fake news stories then. :dunno:

Articles you don't like are not fake news. You'll have to come to terms with the Russia collusion being a fake story cooked up by the Dems at some point, zero hedge or not.


I consider them to be and it's my site.

Consider zerohedge shitcanned and any snide shortcuts to it as a request for a ban :smilin:

ATXN will be limited to just Fox News.

Dare we hope Fox is out too? :wurms:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:Look out for nuclear war to attempt to cover up all of this shit.


They've tried starting one a few times but not quite managed it yet. NK, Iran, Russia, China, none have taken the bait yet but like you say, to cover the mess they might do a false flag to enable a first strike. It's been said for a long time that the only way out of the financial mess is either total collapse or war., Total collapse might well lead to war anyway, civil at best. I'd love to know what the back room chatter was at Davos.

I think this is the idea of mini nukes that the Yanks are now going to develop ... or already have.
The problem that is Syria would no longer be a preoblem.
How anyone can trust the Americans with anything is beyonf me.
Sanctions are acts of war.
Plus all the hot wars .... Hitler only invaded Poland and the shit hit the fan.
The new Nazis get away with it through Hollywood bullshit.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Steele Goes Dark; Ditches London Court Appearance Following Criminal Referral By US Senate

Former British MI-6 intelligence officer Christopher Steele was a no-show on Monday at a London courthouse, reports Fox News. Steele was expected for a long-requested deposition in a multi-million dollar civil case brought against Buzzfeed, which published a salacious and unverified "Trump-Russia" dossier.

Steele may have skipped out over concerns that he would be asked questions about his contacts with various media outlets in connection with at least two dossiers he had a hand in assembling and disseminating - for which he stands accused by Senators Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) of misleading the FBI about his contacts with journalists at various news outlets during the 2016 election.

"There is substantial evidence suggesting that Mr. Steele materially misled the FBI about a key aspect of his dossier efforts, one which bears on his credibility," reads the unredacted document that refers Steele for criminal prosecution in the US.

It therefore stands to reason that Steele wanted to avoid any uncomfortable questions which might apply to ongoing investigations in US House and Senate. Separately, records obtained and reviewed by Fox News from related civil litigation in Florida reveal that Steele maintains that even showing up for a deposition would “implicate state secrets in London.”

Google.com/2018-02-06/steele-goes-dark-ditches-london-court-appearance-following-criminal-referral-us

Oh dear, rats deserting the sinking ship.


zerohedge again?

I'm tempted to shitcan the fake news site like I did with Breitbart . Fuck them linking back to here.


Link me to the fake news stories then. :dunno:

Articles you don't like are not fake news. You'll have to come to terms with the Russia collusion being a fake story cooked up by the Dems at some point, zero hedge or not.


I consider them to be and it's my site.

Consider zerohedge shitcanned and any snide shortcuts to it as a request for a ban :smilin:

You're doing a Facebook!!!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 am

Will The Conspiracy Against Trump and American Democracy Go Unpunished?

The American people do not realize the seriousness of the Russiagate conspiracy against them and President Trump. Polls indicate that a large majority of the public do not believe that Trump conspired with Putin to steal the presidential election, and are tired of hearing the media prostitutes repeat the absurd story day after day. On its face the story makes no sense whatsoever. Moreover, the leaked emails are real, not fabricated. The emails show exactly what Hillary and the DNC did. The public knows that these transgressions were pushed out of news sight by the false story of a Trump/Putin conspiracy. The fact that the entirety of the US print and TV media served in a highly partisan political way to bury a true and disturbing story with a fake news story—Russiagate—is one reason some polls show that only 6% of Americans trust the mainstream media. All polls show that large majorities of independents, Republicans, and youth distrust the mainstream media. In some polls about half of Democrats trust the media, and that is because the media is servant to Democratic Party interests.

Russiagate is a dagger aimed at the heart of American governmental institutions. A conspiracy involving top officials of the Obama Department of Justice, FBI, and other “security” agencies was formed together with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, the purpose of which was to defeat Trump in the presidential election and, failing that, to remove Trump from office or to discredit him to the point that he would be reduced to a mere figurehead. This conspiracy has the full backing of the entirely of the mainstream media.

In other words, it was a coup not only against Donald Trump but also against American democracy and the outcome >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/0 ... npunished/
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 4894
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:35 am

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1567
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:11 am

Not only reduced to Faux News but reduced to Sean 'Watch this car chase because Russians can't say squirrel' Hannity
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 pm

This is getting huge, things may get bad for all of us. I pray that they don't.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller says a grand jury has returned an indictment against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for interfering in U.S. elections.

Reddit link

But her fucking emails, amirite? :again?:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 85160
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cannydc and 3 guests