Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:24 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
phpBB [video]


Removed from Youtube for being bullshit fake news. I have huge respect for you Austin, especially for your musical taste. Please wake up to this.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83329
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Stooo wrote:This is getting huge, things may get bad for all of us. I pray that they don't.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller says a grand jury has returned an indictment against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian entities for interfering in U.S. elections.

Reddit link

But her fucking emails, amirite? :again?:


Yeah Fletch picked Solomon Islands when he could have picked Australia to win the group.
Solomon Islands lost 0-20.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:39 pm

Not sure what video that was, but that the tech titans are actively targeting conservative commentary for suppression is well known, so maybe you should wake up stooey....

Meanwhile, lets see if they decide this is bullshit too and try to remove it :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:43 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Not sure what video that was, but that the tech titans are actively targeting conservative commentary for suppression is well known, so maybe you should wake up stooey....

Meanwhile, lets see if they decide this is bullshit too and try to remove it :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]


Anyone with an IQ over 75 knows that the Conservative narrative is the opposite of the truth.

Guns keep us safe
The NHS is safe with us
I will not remove your healthcare
Russia had absolutely no involvement in our last election
Obama is an immigrant
Brexit is good for the UK
Trump never lies etc etc :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer: :leer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:04 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Not sure what video that was, but that the tech titans are actively targeting conservative commentary for suppression is well known, so maybe you should wake up stooey....

Meanwhile, lets see if they decide this is bullshit too and try to remove it :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]


Wake up to what?

Those who have been sucked into MAGA and brexit or those capable of critical thinking and are prepared to use it?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83329
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Ken Bruce » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Not sure what video that was, but that the tech titans are actively targeting conservative commentary for suppression is well known, so maybe you should wake up stooey....

Meanwhile, lets see if they decide this is bullshit too and try to remove it :mrgreen:

phpBB [video]


Wake up to what?

Those who have been sucked into MAGA and brexit or those capable of critical thinking and are prepared to use it?


Wake up to Wogan.
User avatar
Ken Bruce
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:37 pm

NBC News is publishing its database of more than 200,000 tweets that Twitter has tied to "malicious activity" from Russia-linked accounts during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

These accounts, working in concert as part of large networks, pushed hundreds of thousands of inflammatory tweets, from fictitious tales of Democrats practicing witchcraft to hardline posts from users masquerading as Black Lives Matter activists. Investigators have traced the accounts to a Kremlin-linked propaganda outfit founded in 2013 known as the Internet Research Association (IRA). The organization has been assessed by the U.S. Intelligence Community to be part of a Russian state-run effort to influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential race. And they're not done.


You got played. Stop letting that happen.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83329
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby AK 47 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Stooo wrote:
NBC News is publishing its database of more than 200,000 tweets that Twitter has tied to "malicious activity" from Russia-linked accounts during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

These accounts, working in concert as part of large networks, pushed hundreds of thousands of inflammatory tweets, from fictitious tales of Democrats practicing witchcraft to hardline posts from users masquerading as Black Lives Matter activists. Investigators have traced the accounts to a Kremlin-linked propaganda outfit founded in 2013 known as the Internet Research Association (IRA). The organization has been assessed by the U.S. Intelligence Community to be part of a Russian state-run effort to influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential race. And they're not done.


You got played. Stop letting that happen.


They need their Russian bots.
They are excellent at stopping burglaries and any mentalist Trump supporter has one.
Every school massacre is Clinton's fault.
Nothing to see here.
User avatar
AK 47
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:15 pm

AK 47 wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NBC News is publishing its database of more than 200,000 tweets that Twitter has tied to "malicious activity" from Russia-linked accounts during the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

These accounts, working in concert as part of large networks, pushed hundreds of thousands of inflammatory tweets, from fictitious tales of Democrats practicing witchcraft to hardline posts from users masquerading as Black Lives Matter activists. Investigators have traced the accounts to a Kremlin-linked propaganda outfit founded in 2013 known as the Internet Research Association (IRA). The organization has been assessed by the U.S. Intelligence Community to be part of a Russian state-run effort to influence the outcome of the 2016 U.S. presidential race. And they're not done.


You got played. Stop letting that happen.


They need their Russian bots.
They are excellent at stopping burglaries and any mentalist Trump supporter has one.
Every school massacre is Clinton's fault.
Nothing to see here.


They won't.
They don't have the intellectual nous to challenge InfoWars etc.
They just lap it up as Austin continually confirms.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:50 pm

The Florida shooting this week was heartbreaking. As a father of 10 children, it hurts to see this kind of violence being perpetrated against our schoolchildren. But this week’s events are also infuriating because we refuse to learn the lessons of the past.

Killers continue targeting locations where guns are not allowed. Ninety-eight percent of public mass shootings in this country occur in gun-free zones — the Florida school being one of them.
No wonder that 81% of police officers support arming teachers and principals, so that the real first responders — the potential victims — can protect the children.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... /110464412


The killing fields known as 'gun free zones' that the LEFT insist on are what the mass shooters SEEK OUT, according to THEM. In fact, shooters say they go out of their WAY to target them and would NEVER choose a location where potential victims might be armed.

So maybe the LEFT should shut the fuck up, with all the blood THEY have on THEIR hands.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:45 am

Guest wrote:The Florida shooting this week was heartbreaking. As a father of 10 children, it hurts to see this kind of violence being perpetrated against our schoolchildren. But this week’s events are also infuriating because we refuse to learn the lessons of the past.

Killers continue targeting locations where guns are not allowed. Ninety-eight percent of public mass shootings in this country occur in gun-free zones — the Florida school being one of them.
No wonder that 81% of police officers support arming teachers and principals, so that the real first responders — the potential victims — can protect the children.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatod ... /110464412


The killing fields known as 'gun free zones' that the LEFT insist on are what the mass shooters SEEK OUT, according to THEM. In fact, shooters say they go out of their WAY to target them and would NEVER choose a location where potential victims might be armed.

So maybe the LEFT should shut the fuck up, with all the blood THEY have on THEIR hands.

Yes because having more hormonal teenagers well armed couldn't possibly cause any problems
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:14 am

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:52 pm

"For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country. Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us."

"No more,"

"Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the President,"

"The OIG’s focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday’s comments from the White House are just the latest example of this,"

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally, It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work."
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83329
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
"For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country. Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us."

"No more,"

"Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the President,"

"The OIG’s focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday’s comments from the White House are just the latest example of this,"

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally, It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work."



Except President Trump didnt fire him. His own peers in the FBI recommended it after learning whats in the forthcoming IG's report. Meanwhile, calls are growing for that 2nd soecial prosecutor. It wont be long now, by most accounts. :wink:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1559
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:24 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
"For the last year and a half, my family and I have been the targets of an unrelenting assault on our reputation and my service to this country. Articles too numerous to count have leveled every sort of false, defamatory and degrading allegation against us. The President’s tweets have amplified and exacerbated it all. He called for my firing. He called for me to be stripped of my pension after more than 20 years of service. And all along we have said nothing, never wanting to distract from the mission of the FBI by addressing the lies told and repeated about us."

"No more,"

"Here is the reality: I am being singled out and treated this way because of the role I played, the actions I took, and the events I witnessed in the aftermath of the firing of James Comey. The release of this report was accelerated only after my testimony to the House Intelligence Committee revealed that I would corroborate former Director Comey’s accounts of his discussions with the President,"

"The OIG’s focus on me and this report became a part of an unprecedented effort by the Administration, driven by the President himself, to remove me from my position, destroy my reputation, and possibly strip me of a pension that I worked 21 years to earn. The accelerated release of the report, and the punitive actions taken in response, make sense only when viewed through this lens. Thursday’s comments from the White House are just the latest example of this,"

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally, It is part of this Administration’s ongoing war on the FBI and the efforts of the Special Counsel investigation, which continue to this day. Their persistence in this campaign only highlights the importance of the Special Counsel’s work."



Except President Trump didnt fire him. His own peers in the FBI recommended it after learning whats in the forthcoming IG's report. Meanwhile, calls are growing for that 2nd soecial prosecutor. It wont be long now, by most accounts. :wink:


When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.


You defame the FBI with your comments.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 83329
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests