Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 pm

So nothing to say about dear old Alabamy back out in the Bible Belt then Trumpets?

How did the dotard endorsed paedophile do? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:07 pm

Stooo wrote:So nothing to say about dear old Alabamy back out in the Bible Belt then Trumpets?

The cherry on the cake being the fact that the African-American vote is what finished off the racist dipshit

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ma/548237/

:hap:
wutang

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:46 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:So nothing to say about dear old Alabamy back out in the Bible Belt then Trumpets?

The cherry on the cake being the fact that the African-American vote is what finished off the racist dipshit

I was watching BBC News coverage during the night and either a BBC reporter en scene or one of the political pundits said that not only was there a huge pro-Jones black vote, but also that a lot of younger, urban whites had voted for him. Looks like Trump's base really is shrinking to its core of aging, racist, homophobic rape-apologist Christofascists - good news if so, they're a declining demographic.

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:09 pm

FBI Texts Reveal "Insurance Policy" To Prevent Trump Presidency

"I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office - that there's no way he [Trump] gets elected - but I'm afraid we can't take that risk." writes FBI counterintelligence officer Peter Strzok to FBI lawyer Lisa Page, with whom he was having an extramarital affair while spearheading both the Clinton email inquiry and the early Trump-Russia probe, adding "It's like a life insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... presidency

What were the two names I said watch out for a week ago or so? :geek:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:16 pm

Nunes Furious Over McCabe No-Show: Sending Team To "Scrub" DOJ Docs; Preparing Subpoenas

"Everyone in the building over there knew that Mr. McCabe was supposed to be here today. But they're blaming a scheduling snafu. It would be a high level of incompetence for people that are normally pretty smart."
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... -subpoenas

Trying to avoid the truth coming out only confirms previous suspicions.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Watch Live: Rosenstein Takes The Hot Seat As Republican Fury Over FBI Bias Heats Up

Moments from now Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who has the unfortunate role of overseeing Special Counsel Mueller's Russia investigation, will take the hot seat before the House Judiciary Committee to get grilled by Republicans on what increasingly appears to be a hopelessly conflicted FBI.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... bias-heats

Oversight Hearing with Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:09 am

I seem to recall saying a couple of years back .... becoming a third world rogue state.
I think we're there.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 am

wutang wrote:

Nick Saban came in 3rd. I bet he might have placed second if he has won the Iron Bowl. :ooer:
Maddog

Postby wutang » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Guest wrote: I was watching BBC News coverage during the night and either a BBC reporter en scene or one of the political pundits said that not only was there a huge pro-Jones black vote, but also that a lot of younger, urban whites had voted for him. Looks like Trump's base really is shrinking to its core of aging, racist, homophobic rape-apologist Christofascists - good news if so, they're a declining demographic.

Yeah I saw a breakdown of the vote showing that even though the majority of white women voted for Moore its was split along evangelical/non-evangelical lines.

What we saw this week was the reemergence of the 'obama coalition', for lack of a better term, who refused to come out and vote for Clinton last year because her shitty politics was merely a continuation of the shit Dems have been doing for years (inc the 8 years of Obama).

If the Dems want these people to come out and vote next year (and in 2020) they need to stop fighting the progressive/bernie wing of the party and realise that this is there only hope.
wutang

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I seem to recall saying a couple of years back .... becoming a third world rogue state.
I think we're there.

With what's coming out now Jack, it's been that way for decades, just covered up.

Judicial Watch President: "Forget Mueller," The Real Question Is "Do We Need To Shut Down The FBI?"

Forget about the FBI investigation into Clinton and Trump being compromised by these conflicts. I think the FBI's been compromised. Forget about shutting down Mr. Mueller...do we need to shut down the FBI because it was turned into a KGB-type operation by the Obama administration?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... t-down-fbi
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:08 pm

"What The Hell Is Going On?": Trey Gowdy Absolutely Destroys Farcical Mueller Probe In Epic Monologue

If there is any remaining doubt in your mind that Special Counsel Mueller's probe is anything but a farcical, politically-motivated witch hunt, then you'll be summarily relieved of those doubts after watching the following exchange from earlier this morning between Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Presented with no further comment for your viewing pleasure...

(only 7 minutes)
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I seem to recall saying a couple of years back .... becoming a third world rogue state.
I think we're there.

With what's coming out now Jack, it's been that way for decades, just covered up.

Judicial Watch President: "Forget Mueller," The Real Question Is "Do We Need To Shut Down The FBI?"

Forget about the FBI investigation into Clinton and Trump being compromised by these conflicts. I think the FBI's been compromised. Forget about shutting down Mr. Mueller...do we need to shut down the FBI because it was turned into a KGB-type operation by the Obama administration?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... t-down-fbi

Yup.
Not long before the breakdown starts and they'll be slaughtering each other in the streets.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 pm

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:51 pm

Still nothing about Alabama :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Court Filing Confirms Fusion GPS Hired DOJ Official's CIA Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump

The head of opposition research firm Fusion GPS admitted in a court filing this week that his firm paid the wife of a senior Justice Department official to help dig up damaging information on then-candidate Donald Trump.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... dirt-trump

Oh dear.

Sorry Stooo, not really clued up on the politics side of US, just the corruption. Which covers both sides.

Weren't the accusations against Moore a hatchet job? I seem to remember the year book being exposed as altered. :dunno:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs