Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Fletch wrote:Court Filing Confirms Fusion GPS Hired DOJ Official's CIA Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump

The head of opposition research firm Fusion GPS admitted in a court filing this week that his firm paid the wife of a senior Justice Department official to help dig up damaging information on then-candidate Donald Trump.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... dirt-trump

Oh dear.

Sorry Stooo, not really clued up on the politics side of US, just the corruption. Which covers both sides.

Weren't the accusations against Moore a hatchet job? I seem to remember the year book being exposed as altered. :dunno:

Yeah, Fox withdrew that after it was confirmed as unaltered.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Court Filing Confirms Fusion GPS Hired DOJ Official's CIA Wife To Dig Up Dirt On Trump

The head of opposition research firm Fusion GPS admitted in a court filing this week that his firm paid the wife of a senior Justice Department official to help dig up damaging information on then-candidate Donald Trump.

Oh dear.

Sorry Stooo, not really clued up on the politics side of US, just the corruption. Which covers both sides.

Weren't the accusations against Moore a hatchet job? I seem to remember the year book being exposed as altered. :dunno:

Roy Moore accuser admits altering yearbook entry
December 8, 2017
https://nypost.com/2017/12/08/roy-moore ... ook-entry/

Roy Moore accuser alters story, admits to adding to yearbook signing
December 8, 2017
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... k-signing/

:dunno:

Don't know what fox did.
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh dear.

December 8, 2017

December 8, 2017

Don't know what fox did.

They lied and got found out. I don't have to search any CT sites to try and prove otherwise.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh dear.

December 8, 2017

December 8, 2017

Don't know what fox did.

It was Moore's signature, the woman accusing him added the rest a bit later on to confirm the details. It was fairly contemporary, it wasn't a recent, ie during the election, addition. She would have been better making that clear at the time, but Fox said that meant the whole thing was fake, and that's where they lied.

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Oh dear.

December 8, 2017

December 8, 2017

Don't know what fox did.

They lied and got found out. I don't have to search any CT sites to try and prove otherwise.

New York Post and Washington Times CT sites? Well it is msm but calling them CT sites is going a bit far.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Guest wrote: It was Moore's signature, the woman accusing him added the rest a bit later on to confirm the details. It was fairly contemporary, it wasn't a recent, ie during the election, addition. She would have been better making that clear at the time, but Fox said that meant the whole thing was fake, and that's where they lied.

Thanks guest, as I said, not really interested in the tribal politics nonsense, just heard that there was some confusion over the claims and talk of a hatchet job by the dens. The prosecution should clear that up one way or the other.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:47 pm

Another name to watch for in coming days/weeks

Lisa Barsoomian

(Rod Rosenstein wife)

:geek:
Fletch

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 pm

Stooo wrote:Still nothing about Alabama :dunno:

Oh im sorry. Have i overlooked your rantings?

Whats alabama got to do with clinton? :dunno:
You have a thread to bitch about Trump. As ive told you, im happy. But if you cant live without a comment from me, i stand with coulter and hannity. You figure it out since you think your such an expert on American politics. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, the US owes nixon an apology if what Gowdy and others suspect and are uncovering are true. You would know that if you ACTUALLY understood American politics the way you prance around acting like you do. I know your desperate to change the subject, but alabama is a pimple on the enormously large a$$ of corruption being uncovered in the DOJ and FBI etc. in terms of significance. :roll:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:42 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote: It was Moore's signature, the woman accusing him added the rest a bit later on to confirm the details. It was fairly contemporary, it wasn't a recent, ie during the election, addition. She would have been better making that clear at the time, but Fox said that meant the whole thing was fake, and that's where they lied.

Thanks guest, as I said, not really interested in the tribal politics nonsense, just heard that there was some confusion over the claims and talk of a hatchet job by the dens. The prosecution should clear that up one way or the other.

The truth is the accuser and her attorney refuse to turn the yearbook over for forensics.
ATXn;D

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:52 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Fletch wrote:

The truth is the accuser and her attorney refuse to turn the yearbook over for forensics.

Thanks ATXn;D, as said, I don't know the full story on that. In other news:

INSURANCE: Hours After FBI Found Classified Hillary Emails on Weiner Laptop, Peter Strzok’s Wife Was Promoted to Director of SEC Enforcement

Hours after the FBI found classified Hillary Clinton emails on Anthony Weiner’s laptop, the wife of the FBI agent running the high-profile probe was promoted to a powerful position in the Securities and Exchange Commission, FBI sources said.

This case keeps getting worse for the FBI and embattled agent Peter Strzok, the lead investigator on the Clinton probe. His wife Melissa Hodgman was promoted to deputy director of SEC’s Enforcement Division literally hours after Strzok and FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe were debriefed about the Clinton emails found on Weiner’s computer.

Full story on https://truepundit.com/insurance-hours- ... forcement/
Fletch

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:54 pm

ATXn;D wrote:

You have a thread to bitch about Trump. As ive told you, im happy. But if you cant live without a comment from me, i stand with coulter and hannity. You figure it out since you think your such an expert on American politics. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile, the US owes nixon an apology if what Gowdy and others suspect and are uncovering are true. You would know that if you ACTUALLY understood American politics the way you prance around acting like you do. I know your desperate to change the subject, but alabama is a pimple on the enormously large a$$ of corruption being uncovered in the DOJ and FBI etc. in terms of significance. :roll:

Typical American.
Very like Maddog.
If you think you understand American politics .... the country who has a population so dumb they think the United Kingdom is in the middle east.
America the country who decides what politics will happen in any country they pick on.
America the worlds biggest terrorist state.
America with resources busting out it's ears broke and turns out everything was on credit!
The dumbest nation ever.
A nation who describe themselves as Christian yet support the Jews.
One lot have their Messiah the other lot are still waiting saying the other lots Messiah is a false one.
The lot who are awaiting their Messiah being supported by the lot who declare he's been he's here he's alive but still supporting the other lot who will have as slaves the first lot should their man turn up.
How dumb can it get?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 am

Stooo wrote:

Oh dear.

I think it was Breitbart, not Fox. :thumbsup:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I seem to recall saying a couple of years back .... becoming a third world rogue state.
I think we're there.

With what's coming out now Jack, it's been that way for decades, just covered up.

Judicial Watch President: "Forget Mueller," The Real Question Is "Do We Need To Shut Down The FBI?"

Forget about the FBI investigation into Clinton and Trump being compromised by these conflicts. I think the FBI's been compromised. Forget about shutting down Mr. Mueller...do we need to shut down the FBI because it was turned into a KGB-type operation by the Obama administration?"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-1 ... t-down-fbi

Yup.
Not long before the breakdown starts and they'll be slaughtering each other in the streets.

^That should be entertaining!!
Maddog

Postby calitom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:32 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Typical American.
Very like Maddog.
If you think you understand American politics .... the country who has a population so dumb they think the United Kingdom is in the middle east.
America the country who decides what politics will happen in any country they pick on.
America with resources busting out it's ears broke and turns out everything was on credit!
The dumbest nation ever.
One lot have their Messiah the other lot are still waiting saying the other lots Messiah is a false one.
The lot who are awaiting their Messiah being supported by the lot who declare he's been he's here he's alive but still supporting the other lot who will have as slaves the first lot should their man turn up.
How dumb can it get?

still an abusive prick Jack?? Come on big guy I thought you left that shit back in the Wigam pen.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:21 am

calitom wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Typical American.
Very like Maddog.
The dumbest nation ever.
How dumb can it get?

still an abusive prick Jack?? Come on big guy I thought you left that shit back in the Wigam pen.

What's a wigam pen Tom?
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs