Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:44 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Much as we may despise or adore certain public figures, can we all be careful not to introduce anything that may be considered libellous onto the site

thanks

So you're going to remove all of ATXN's posts right?
Cactus Jack

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:21 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Much as we may despise or adore certain public figures, can we all be careful not to introduce anything that may be considered libellous onto the site

thanks

I'm not on sides here

there is no agenda, my side is dogs

end of

edit - if you bring something to my attention that you feel is doing the same then I'll happily remove it if I agree, but no admin has the inclination to read every post, ever
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:45 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:

thanks

I'm not on sides here

there is no agenda, my side is dogs

end of

edit - if you bring something to my attention that you feel is doing the same then I'll happily remove it if I agree, but no admin has the inclination to read every post, ever

I should have added a /s to show I was making a joke

I know everything ATXN post is from extreme right wing conspiracy theorists and I wouldn't want to impose reading a word of the endless cut and pastes or watching the foam flecked rantings of psychopaths she posts on anyone
Cactus Jack

Postby ATXn;D » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:00 pm

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:51 pm

phpBB [video]

’The queen of warmongers’: Tulsi Gabbard just responded to Hillary Clinton and it’s AMAZING

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/10/ ... s-amazing/

:mrgreen: :popcorn:
ATXn;D

Postby calitom » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:07 am

ATXn;D wrote:
phpBB [video]

’The queen of warmongers’: Tulsi Gabbard just responded to Hillary Clinton and it’s AMAZING

Tulsi is fearless.Thats what i love about her.Every other dem(and most repubes) are scared to death of Hillary.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:15 am

Oh dear if only a teensy bit of the stuff online about the Clintons is true she's gonna die!!!!!!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby calitom » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:21 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Oh dear if only a teensy bit of the stuff online about the Clintons is true she's gonna die!!!!!!

its a long list..Altho most of them were minor or not well known figures.
calitom

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:31 am

calitom wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
phpBB [video]

Tulsi is fearless.Thats what i love about her.Every other dem(and most repubes) are scared to death of Hillary.

The plot certainly thickened :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:35 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Oh dear if only a teensy bit of the stuff online about the Clintons is true she's gonna die!!!!!!

No kidding, right. I hope she has good security because im thinking shes PO’d the queen of the warmongers :ooer:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:36 am

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:10 pm

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:02 pm

Surprise, surprise. It's fuck all as usual.

Meanwhile the White House mafia are openly colluding with foreign powers for election purposes and about to get their dirty tax secrets exposed, let alone the proven regular use of private emails for government business and contact with other regimes. I could add on the fact that the POTUS is signing government contracts for public servants to stay at his private company resorts but that would be cruel... :infest:

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, did find violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Investigators determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton’s personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican senator Chuck Grassley this week and released on Friday. The 38 are current and former state department officials but were not identified.

Investigation of Clinton emails ends, finding no 'deliberate mishandling'

I'm not a Biblical person by any means but one passage haunts me about this:

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:35 pm

Stooo wrote:Surprise, surprise. It's fuck all as usual.

Meanwhile the White House mafia are openly colluding with foreign powers for election purposes and about to get their dirty tax secrets exposed, let alone the proven regular use of private emails for government business and contact with other regimes. I could add on the fact that the POTUS is signing government contracts for public servants to stay at his private company resorts but that would be cruel... :infest:

The state department has completed its years-long internal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of private email and found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information”.

The investigation, launched more than three years ago, did find violations by 38 people, some of whom may face disciplinary action.

Investigators determined that those 38 people were “culpable” in 91 cases of sending classified information that ended up in Clinton’s personal email, according to a letter sent to Republican senator Chuck Grassley this week and released on Friday. The 38 are current and former state department officials but were not identified.

Lol, what are YOU smoking :pmsl:

From your article;

Add that to the entire upper tier of obamas intel agencies, fired and or being investigated for criminal activity and or awaiting indictment...yeah, nothing to see there :roll:

Meanwhile, nobody knows whats going in the dems star chamber kangaroo court, except the cherry picked tidbits dems have leaked. But apparently schiff tried to browbeat Volker to lie :roll:

Schiff pushed Volker to say Ukraine felt pressure from Trump

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... from-trump

And then oops, more bad news turned up for schiff and the dems:

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:45 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:Surprise, surprise. It's fuck all as usual.

Lol, what are YOU smoking :pmsl:

From your article;

Add that to the entire upper tier of obamas intel agencies, fired and or being investigated for criminal activity and or awaiting indictment...yeah, nothing to see there :roll:

Meanwhile, nobody knows whats going in the dems star chamber kangaroo court, except the cherry picked tidbits dems have leaked. But apparently schiff tried to browbeat Volker to lie :roll:

Schiff pushed Volker to say Ukraine felt pressure from Trump

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... from-trump

And then oops, more bad news turned up for schiff and the dems:

phpBB [video]

Mate, they're probably going to have to invoke Amendment 25 to get the mad bastard out of the place, I doubt if his access to the football is as open as it once was.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs