Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Ryans not potentially going to jail you moron, lol. :mrgreen:


That's not our decision sweetcheeks :mrgreen:

I hope you have a great New Year btw :wubbers:


Who is even discussing Ryan going to jail for noncompliance. Whats he not complying with? :mrgreen:

Great NY's thx, if rather cold. Right back atcha :Wiiiine!:


Good news hon :cheers:

Meanwhile back to talking bollocks... :brickwall:

Sarah Sanders defends Trump’s mental fitness by saying Kim Jong Un is crazier

Um... :ooer:



I know!
Im having REAGAN flashbacks :mrgreen:
Aint it kewl :mrgreen: :cool: :wink:


You're incorrigible thank goodness :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78135
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:14 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Ryans not potentially going to jail you moron, lol. :mrgreen:


That's not our decision sweetcheeks :mrgreen:

I hope you have a great New Year btw :wubbers:


Who is even discussing Ryan going to jail for noncompliance. Whats he not complying with? :mrgreen:

Great NY's thx, if rather cold. Right back atcha :Wiiiine!:


Good news hon :cheers:

Meanwhile back to talking bollocks... :brickwall:

Sarah Sanders defends Trump’s mental fitness by saying Kim Jong Un is crazier

Um... :ooer:



I know!
Im having REAGAN flashbacks :mrgreen:
Aint it kewl :mrgreen: :cool: :wink:

Reagan gotta love him.
Preacher for small government .... massively increased the size of government.
Preacher for cutting borrowing .... massively increased borrowing. :more beer:
My music making hobby ..... https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 1762
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Ryans not potentially going to jail you moron, lol. :mrgreen:


That's not our decision sweetcheeks :mrgreen:

I hope you have a great New Year btw :wubbers:


Who is even discussing Ryan going to jail for noncompliance. Whats he not complying with? :mrgreen:

Great NY's thx, if rather cold. Right back atcha :Wiiiine!:

Good news hon :cheers:

Meanwhile back to talking bollocks... :brickwall:

Sarah Sanders defends Trump’s mental fitness by saying Kim Jong Un is crazier

Um... :ooer:



I know!
Im having REAGAN flashbacks :mrgreen:
Aint it kewl :mrgreen: :cool: :wink:


You're incorrigible thank goodness :mrgreen:



:wubwub: :more beer:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:09 am

FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... estigation

:choc:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:16 am

Judge rules Fusion GPS bank records must be turned over to House Russia probe

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

:mrgreen:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:02 pm

Christopher Steele Has Been Referred To The FBI For Criminal Investigation

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/chris ... stigation/

:twirl:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1481
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:06 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Christopher Steele Has Been Referred To The FBI For Criminal Investigation

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/05/chris ... stigation/

:twirl:


Yeah, Farage is a person of interest as well. Difference is that Steele is ex MI5 with an impeccable record in National Security and Farage is a populist glory boy with direct links to Wikileaks, Trump and the Russians.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78135
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:09 pm

Oh dear.

Image

Out of those, the Fusion GPS bank records are going to be the eye opener. Just who did fund this fake dossier and attempted take down of the President with it? :wurms:

(we already know) The excuses will be fun.
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:12 pm

Fletch wrote:Oh dear.

Image

Out of those, the Fusion GPS bank records are going to be the eye opener. Just who did fund this fake dossier and attempted take down of the President with it? :wurms:

(we already know) The excuses will be fun.


Fusion GPS wants to spill. the GOP is stalling for some reason... :whistle:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78135
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Oh dear.

Image

Out of those, the Fusion GPS bank records are going to be the eye opener. Just who did fund this fake dossier and attempted take down of the President with it? :wurms:

(we already know) The excuses will be fun.


Fusion GPS wants to spill. the GOP is stalling for some reason... :whistle:


I keep telling you Stooo, it's not a one party or the other, it's corruption and it's both parties.

I've not seen what the GOP have said to try and stop Fusion GPS saying anything. GPS saying what? :dunno:
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:23 pm

Names to watch out for:

Skybridge Capital

Purple Shovel

Hogan Lovells
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 pm

Fletch wrote:Names to watch out for:

Skybridge Capital

Purple Shovel

Hogan Lovells


Cambridge Analytica, Mercer.

You appear selective Fletch... :mrgreen:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78135
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:59 pm

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Names to watch out for:

Skybridge Capital

Purple Shovel

Hogan Lovells


Cambridge Analytica, Mercer.

You appear selective Fletch... :mrgreen:


Were they involved in smuggling arms, uranium and money laundering?

Like I say, it's corruption, not politics that's the issue.
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:Names to watch out for:

Skybridge Capital

Purple Shovel

Hogan Lovells


Cambridge Analytica, Mercer.

You appear selective Fletch... :mrgreen:


Were they involved in smuggling arms, uranium and money laundering?

Like I say, it's corruption, not politics that's the issue.


We have to wait about the money laundering but it's probable.

Uranium One is pure bullshit unless you have one of those TV licence notices on your door.

Which means that people will make their own conclusions...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78135
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:18 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Fletch wrote:Cheers ATXn;D, good video clip. Will anything be produced though or just selected texts with full disclosure being avoided?



I wouldnt be surprised if they eventually come to light. The IG's report will be coming out soon. Should have a LOT of revelations, since he's been looking into all these matters.


I see Nunes is making public records of what was discussed with FBI/DOJ now. No more behind closed door promises.

Devin Nunes Demands Remaining 9,500 Strzok Text Messages, Expands Investigation Of Russia Probe

Representative Devin Nunes (R-Ca), chair of the House Intelligence Committee, is expanding his committee's investigation into the FBI and DOJ's handling of an ongoing probe into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to a letter sent yesterday to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

According to the letter, Rosenstein has finally agreed to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Intelligence Committee last August and produce fully unredacted records of conversations that could shed light on accusations the FBI pursued the investigation in a partisan and unfair manner.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... estigation

Copy of letter to Rosenstein on link.
Every silver lining has a cloud.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 8945
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests