Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:30 am

ATXn;D wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:LOL @ Hannity and Fox News.

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08 ... ews-in-uk/

What about the content?

Just to repeat......... No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

Me included.

So YOU speak for everyone? You have a pretty high opinion of yourself.

I didn't post it for what hannity had to say, you dolt...
i posted it for what the INCOMING CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE had to say. :roll:

I've heard of the pot calling the kettle black that this is a new height of hypocrisy.

A message from you sponsor

Продолжайте в том же духе, товарищ

Postby Fletch » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:11 am

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

What about the content?

Me included.

Let me help:

Hannity: I don't trust Putin - I think he's a thug, I think he sent his thugs here. We had an FBI spy in his network. He's tried to get a foothold in our uranium industry; bribery, kickbacks, money laundering. We all knew about it, but they still signed off on that deal and Hillary benefitted through the foundation. She paid for a Russian dossier full of lies. Absolute lies that were disseminated to the American People. Where's that investigation Senator?

Graham: Well we should have had a special counsel appointed a long time ago to look at all things Clinton. So here's what I will do if I'm the chairman of the Judiciary Committee in the Senate next year; I'm gonna look at the FISA warrant application. How much of it was based on the dossier? Was there any information beyond the dossier offered to get the warrant? And if the dossier was unverified - how could you swear to the court that it's accurate? Somebody misled the court.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:29 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

What about the content?

Me included.

i posted it for what the INCOMING CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE had to say. :roll:

LOL - did you read the link ???

FOX NEWS HAS BEEN PULLED FROM UK BECAUSE OF APPALLING VIEWING FIGURES.

Looks more like everyone spoke for themselves - with their feet. And it's noted that, as usual, when Trump supporters lose an argument, the first call is to insult. Just like the man himself.
Cannydc

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:

What about the content?

Me included.

LOL - did you read the link ???

FOX NEWS HAS BEEN PULLED FROM UK BECAUSE OF APPALLING VIEWING FIGURES.

Looks more like everyone spoke for themselves - with their feet. And it's noted that, as usual, when Trump supporters lose an argument, the first call is to insult. Just like the man himself.

I guess people need to get their stories straight :roll:

The company source said complaints against Fox News in relation to the takeover bid were not the reason for the TV network being dropped.

The source said that Fox News had about 2,000 average daily viewers. The costs of distributing the US network in the UK meant it was not in 21st Century Fox's commercial interests to continue, the source added.

However, figures from the Broadcaster's Audience Research Board (Barb) suggest that Fox News' average UK daily viewing figures were nearly 60,000 per day this year.

Back in December, 21st Century Fox offered £11.7bn for the 61% stake in Sky it does not already own.

Critics of the merger, which gives 21st Century Fox access to Sky's 22 million customers in Europe, say Rupert Murdoch will have too much control of the UK media.

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-41087659
ATXn;D

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:17 pm

Dispute figures all you like, 60k is still miniscule, and the advertising reach pathetic, hence Rupert Murdoch’s US media group 21st Century Fox said it is no longer in its “commercial interest” to broadcast the channel.

And if they are saying it, it seems perfectly reasonable to most sensible people.

Of course, they didn't actually state that Fox News was stinking up their network - they just forcefully implied it.
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:28 pm

Just checked the weekly average person's viewing time for Fox in the UK - 5 minutes

To compare

BBC1 - 5hrs 3mins
BBC2 - 1hr 21mins
ITV - 4hrs 17mins
Channel4 - 1hr 14mins
Channel5 - 57mins

https://www.barb.co.uk/viewing-data/mon ... g-summary/
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:Just checked the weekly average person's viewing time for Fox in the UK - 5 minutes

And many of them were engaged in one of our favourite national pastimes; laughing at right-wing Americans - especially during Trump's campaign.

We miss it in our home. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:52 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Just checked the weekly average person's viewing time for Fox in the UK - 5 minutes

And many of them were engaged in one of our favourite national pastimes; laughing at right-wing Americans - especially during Trump's campaign.

Trust me, the feeling is VERY mutual over here these days.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:52 pm

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:57 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:

Really, what ridiculous British fake news channel do you have there which claims it's fair and balanced? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:08 pm

McAz wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:

Really, what ridiculous British fake news channel do you have there which claims it's fair and balanced? :gigglesnshit:

Dont need one. Just in general, your whole clown car over there is a massive joke. :wink:
ATXn;D

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:12 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:

Dont need one. Just in general, your whole clown car over there is a massive joke. :wink:

No idea what a clown car is or how it is relevant to fake Fox News. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:15 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:

The art of wit and repartee never crossed the pond to the US... and it shows.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:36 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yeah, it's shit but it's not shit enough to air Faux. We've got enough of the Murdoch elite FR rabble rousing as it is thanks...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 am

Clinton Foundation Operated As Foreign Agent

The Clinton Foundation operated as a foreign agent ‘early in its life’ and ‘throughout it’s existence’ and did not operate as a 501c3 charitable foundation as required by its and is not entitled to its status as a nonprofit, alleged two highly qualified forensic investigators, accompanied by three other investigators, said in explosive testimony Thursday to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee.

The forensic investigators stressed that they obtained all the documentation on the foundation legally and through Freedom of Information Request Acts from the IRS and other agencies.

The investigation clearly demonstrates that the foundation was not a charitable organization per se, but in point of fact was a closely held family partnership

Former Utah U.S. Attorney General John Huber, who resigned when he was appointed by former Department of Justice Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate the Clinton Foundation and the issues surrounding the approval to sell 20 percent of U.S. Uranium assets to Russia, declined to attend the hearing. Chairman Mark Meadows, R-NC, who oversaw the hearing stated that it was disappointing that Huber declined, leaving Congress in the dark regarding the DOJ’s investigation.

Investigations into the Clinton Foundation have always been plagued by politics but Moynihan wanted to make clear in his opening statement that this investigation was one of many his firm has conducted on nonprofits and had nothing to do with politics.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50789.htm

DOJ missing in action again...
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs