Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:49 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
GOP have controllled GOP for years?
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Are you really that ignorant?
If that were TRUE. Hillary would NEVER have gotten away with BLEACHBITTING her server. :roll:
Just for STARTERS....

And COMEY would have NEVER refused to prosecute her....
Lynch would NEVER have been attempting to have SECRET MEETINGS WITH BUBBA days before being interviewed and let off the hook by the DOJ/FBI...
And on and on...

And 'BOBBY' and his hit squad of CLINTON DONORS are OVER THE TOP conflicted, which leads us back to why uranium one IS so important.

Three o's :snooty: The GOP have controlled Congress for how long?

You're still whining about a public citizen who has been thoroughly investigated by the Repub Comey and the Repub Mueller is turning the screw on the cheeto with god knows what in his hidden briefs. Remember Papadopoulos and his guilty plea along with the assurance from the con man in chief that he was just a volunteer? :gigglesnshit:

If we live through this debacle I can seriously imagine the new incumbent starting the speech with the word 'sorry'.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Franken has fallen on his sword, dirty bastard but at least he's put his hands up to it.

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) is calling for an ethics investigation into his own behavior after a woman accused him of kissing and groping her without consent.

Franken in an expanded statement on Thursday apologized for the incident, in which he groped television host and sports broadcaster Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep on a military plane during a 2006 USO tour.

“I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences,” he said. “I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.”

In a piece on KABC, Tweeden published a photo of Franken groping her breasts while they were both on a USO tour. She also wrote that Franken forcibly kissed her while they were rehearsing a sketch for a performance.

Franken initially issued a brief, three-sentence statement, in which he said he didn't remember the rehearsal for the skit "in the same way."

In that statement, he wrote that he sent "my sincerest apologies to Leeann," and said he should not have taken the photo, which he described as "clearly intended to be funny."

The second statement came after Franken faced criticism from across the political spectrum that his first statement did not represent a real apology.

“The first and most important thing—and if it's the only thing you care to hear, that's fine—is: I'm sorry,” he wrote in the new statement.

“I respect women. I don't respect men who don’t,” Franken continued. “And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.”

Franken doubled down on his claim that he does not remember the rehearsal for the skit “in the same way” as Tweeden.

But he said Tweeden "deserved to be heard."

“The truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories,” Franken said. “They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them.”

Franken has come under intense criticism from his own colleagues, many of whom also called for an ethics investigation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) have called for an investigation into the allegations.

The controversy is also erupting as Democrats have trained their fire on Alabama Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore, who is battling accusations of sexual misconduct, including assault, brought by a number of women. The accusers say that Moore pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

McConnell has said Moore will face an immediate ethics investigation if elected.

The accusations against Franken also come amid a push to combat sexual harassment on Capitol Hill.

On Wednesday, two female lawmakers introduced the Member and Employee Training and Oversight On Congress (ME TOO Congress) Act, which would overhaul how Congress deals with such allegations.

At a hearing on Tuesday, female lawmakers came forward with their own stories about being harassed.

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), who is spearheading the bill with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), said at the hearing that two current lawmakers have been accused of sexual harassment, but declined to identify them out of concern for the victims.

“Over the last few months, all of us—including and especially men who respect women—have been forced to take a good, hard look at our own actions and think (perhaps, shamefully, for the first time) about how those actions have affected women,” Franken’s statement Thursday said.

Here is Franken's statement in full:

“The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women. There's more I want to say, but the first and most important thing—and if it's the only thing you care to hear, that's fine—is: I'm sorry.

“I respect women. I don't respect men who don't. And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.

“But I want to say something else, too. Over the last few months, all of us—including and especially men who respect women—have been forced to take a good, hard look at our own actions and think (perhaps, shamefully, for the first time) about how those actions have affected women.

“For instance, that picture. I don't know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn't matter. There's no excuse. I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn't funny. It's completely inappropriate. It's obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what's more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it—women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me.

“Coming from the world of comedy, I've told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren't the point at all. It's the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come to terms with that.

“While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.

“And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3606 ... of-himself
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
GOP have controllled GOP for years?
:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Are you really that ignorant?
If that were TRUE. Hillary would NEVER have gotten away with BLEACHBITTING her server. :roll:
Just for STARTERS....

And COMEY would have NEVER refused to prosecute her....
Lynch would NEVER have been attempting to have SECRET MEETINGS WITH BUBBA days before being interviewed and let off the hook by the DOJ/FBI...
And on and on...

And 'BOBBY' and his hit squad of CLINTON DONORS are OVER THE TOP conflicted, which leads us back to why uranium one IS so important.

Three o's :snooty: The GOP have controlled Congress for how long?

You're still whining about a public citizen who has been thoroughly investigated by the Repub Comey and the Repub Mueller is turning the screw on the cheeto with god knows what in his hidden briefs. Remember Papadopoulos and his guilty plea along with the assurance from the con man in chief that he was just a volunteer? :gigglesnshit:

If we live through this debacle I can seriously imagine the new incumbent starting the speech with the word 'sorry'.

Lolol...DEFINE 'control' stoo since you think you know SO much.

Wanting criminal activity of DEMOCRATS as well as republicans investigated isnt whining. Are BERNIES supporters who got sctewed and want answers 'whiners' too?

You havent a clue what youre blabbering about. And again, the DEMS are wanting the election INVESTIGATED...'wherever it lead'. The problem for the dems is it keeps leading to them. :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:45 pm

Stooo wrote:Franken has fallen on his sword, dirty bastard but at least he's put his hands up to it.

Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) is calling for an ethics investigation into his own behavior after a woman accused him of kissing and groping her without consent.

Franken in an expanded statement on Thursday apologized for the incident, in which he groped television host and sports broadcaster Leeann Tweeden while she was asleep on a military plane during a 2006 USO tour.

“I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences,” he said. “I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.”

In a piece on KABC, Tweeden published a photo of Franken groping her breasts while they were both on a USO tour. She also wrote that Franken forcibly kissed her while they were rehearsing a sketch for a performance.

Franken initially issued a brief, three-sentence statement, in which he said he didn't remember the rehearsal for the skit "in the same way."

In that statement, he wrote that he sent "my sincerest apologies to Leeann," and said he should not have taken the photo, which he described as "clearly intended to be funny."

The second statement came after Franken faced criticism from across the political spectrum that his first statement did not represent a real apology.

“The first and most important thing—and if it's the only thing you care to hear, that's fine—is: I'm sorry,” he wrote in the new statement.

“I respect women. I don't respect men who don’t,” Franken continued. “And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.”

Franken doubled down on his claim that he does not remember the rehearsal for the skit “in the same way” as Tweeden.

“The truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories,” Franken said. “They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them.”

Franken has come under intense criticism from his own colleagues, many of whom also called for an ethics investigation.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) have called for an investigation into the allegations.

The controversy is also erupting as Democrats have trained their fire on Alabama Senate GOP candidate Roy Moore, who is battling accusations of sexual misconduct, including assault, brought by a number of women. The accusers say that Moore pursued them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

McConnell has said Moore will face an immediate ethics investigation if elected.

The accusations against Franken also come amid a push to combat sexual harassment on Capitol Hill.

On Wednesday, two female lawmakers introduced the Member and Employee Training and Oversight On Congress (ME TOO Congress) Act, which would overhaul how Congress deals with such allegations.

At a hearing on Tuesday, female lawmakers came forward with their own stories about being harassed.

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.), who is spearheading the bill with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), said at the hearing that two current lawmakers have been accused of sexual harassment, but declined to identify them out of concern for the victims.

“Over the last few months, all of us—including and especially men who respect women—have been forced to take a good, hard look at our own actions and think (perhaps, shamefully, for the first time) about how those actions have affected women,” Franken’s statement Thursday said.

“The first thing I want to do is apologize: to Leeann, to everyone else who was part of that tour, to everyone who has worked for me, to everyone I represent, and to everyone who counts on me to be an ally and supporter and champion of women. There's more I want to say, but the first and most important thing—and if it's the only thing you care to hear, that's fine—is: I'm sorry.

“I respect women. I don't respect men who don't. And the fact that my own actions have given people a good reason to doubt that makes me feel ashamed.

“But I want to say something else, too. Over the last few months, all of us—including and especially men who respect women—have been forced to take a good, hard look at our own actions and think (perhaps, shamefully, for the first time) about how those actions have affected women.

“For instance, that picture. I don't know what was in my head when I took that picture, and it doesn't matter. There's no excuse. I look at it now and I feel disgusted with myself. It isn't funny. It's completely inappropriate. It's obvious how Leeann would feel violated by that picture. And, what's more, I can see how millions of other women would feel violated by it—women who have had similar experiences in their own lives, women who fear having those experiences, women who look up to me, women who have counted on me.

“Coming from the world of comedy, I've told and written a lot of jokes that I once thought were funny but later came to realize were just plain offensive. But the intentions behind my actions aren't the point at all. It's the impact these jokes had on others that matters. And I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come to terms with that.

“While I don't remember the rehearsal for the skit as Leeann does, I understand why we need to listen to and believe women’s experiences.

“I am asking that an ethics investigation be undertaken, and I will gladly cooperate.

“And the truth is, what people think of me in light of this is far less important than what people think of women who continue to come forward to tell their stories. They deserve to be heard, and believed. And they deserve to know that I am their ally and supporter. I have let them down and am committed to making it up to them.”

As if he had a choice.

I note you chose not to post the incriminating photo....
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:55 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:Franken has fallen on his sword, dirty bastard but at least he's put his hands up to it.

As if he had a choice.

I note you chose not to post the incriminating photo....

It's probably in the link, I never had you down as a voyeur Austin...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:46 pm

Fox News anchor Shep Smith annihilates his network's favourite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' the Uranium One deal

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith discredited an unsubstantiated theory that his own network and other conservative media outlets and Republican politicians have aggressively promoted as Hillary Clinton's Uranium One "scandal."

During Tuesday night's broadcast, Smith succinctly debunked Republicans' claims that the Obama administration and the Clinton-led State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to buy a Canadian-based mining company in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Smith's report came as Republican calls for a special counsel to investigate what they allege is a scandal are mounting. President Donald Trump has called the issue "W>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fo ... ailsignout
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:49 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Fox News anchor Shep Smith annihilates his network's favourite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' the Uranium One deal

Fox News anchor Shepard Smith discredited an unsubstantiated theory that his own network and other conservative media outlets and Republican politicians have aggressively promoted as Hillary Clinton's Uranium One "scandal."

During Tuesday night's broadcast, Smith succinctly debunked Republicans' claims that the Obama administration and the Clinton-led State Department approved a deal allowing a Russian company to buy a Canadian-based mining company in exchange for donations to the Clinton Foundation.

Smith's report came as Republican calls for a special counsel to investigate what they allege is a scandal are mounting. President Donald Trump has called the issue "W>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/fo ... ailsignout

We did this on the last page.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Fox News anchor Shep Smith annihilates his network's favourite Hillary Clinton 'scandal,' the Uranium One deal

We did?

:bawlin:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

We did?

It was ignored then as well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

We did?

:pmsl: It's the walls of text.
This thread may well up beating War and Peace for boredom.
Yes I did start reading it at school but soon got bored.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:14 am

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

We did?

Which is why there is only one person on this entire forum who accurately called the 2016 US presidential election...
And it wasnt you.... :mrgreen: :wink:
ATXn;D

Postby Cannydc » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 am

Plenty of us called the utter embarrassment USA has been forced to endure since, at the hands of the most inept man I can remember in the position, though. And that includes Bush jnr.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 pm

It's been one of those days, too many actual legal scandals vs a handful of easily batted away conspiracy theories.

Sigh...

Trump building in Panama tied to Russian mafia, international crime: report

The Hill is traditionally a Conservative news outlet. :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Cannydc wrote:Plenty of us called the utter embarrassment USA has been forced to endure since, at the hands of the most inept man I can remember in the position, though. And that includes Bush jnr.

the quiet coup
make an idiot actor the president
with a vice president who is the head of the cia
who in inherits after the cowboys term is done
Reagan was the idiot
george bush snr was the head of the cia
and you have witnessed all that followed
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:42 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Stooo wrote:

We did?

Which is why there is only one person on this entire forum who accurately called the 2016 US presidential election...
And it wasnt you.... :mrgreen: :wink:

There's a lot of dislikeable things about Clinton and she was a poor candidate, but at least she's not a Nazi-loving paedo apologist. Your boy Donny on the other hand....

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs