Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:13 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/18/trump-vows-to-trash-the-constitution-in

And i can post pieces reflecting the opposing view. And i will, later. Gotta go for now.
But if you think hes not light years better than what hillary plans...youre bonafide crazy. Later!

He's about a half a light second better than Hillary. He is an authoritarian statist who doesn't like his power challenged. He is nothing what our founding fathers envisioned. I doubt he can name more than two of them and doesn't care what they actually believed. It's painfully obvious he has no clue about anything they ever said.

Being better than Clinton is hardly a resounding endorsement. Hes better than a piece of shit too.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:09 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:TRUMP’S ALREADY HISTORIC UNFAVORABLE RATINGS GET WORSE - Gary Langer: “Seven in 10 Americans see Donald Trump unfavorably in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, up 10 points in just the past month to a new high since he announced his candidacy for president. But Hillary Clinton reached a new high for unfavorability as well, 55 percent. The results mark the striking challenges facing both candidates, cementing their position as the two most unpopular presumptive major party nominees for president in ABC News/Washington Post polling dating to 1984.

No link? This is from june, there is far more current data now.
And current data has Trump ahead of hillary nationally as of today, including in battleground states AND hes blowing her out of the water with independents. Not only that, i just heard a Bernie protester in Philly saying millions of Bernie supporters are exiting the dem party this thursday in protest of the whole rigged primary. Bernie supporters themselves have been sharing and circulating this documentary in huge numbers all weekend.

The point is, any Republican would have been doing as well or better than Trump. Hillary is that defective. There could have actually been a candidate that understands the constitution and believes it's the guiding document limiting the power of the government, especially the executive branch.

We have one, his name is Obama...hes a constitutional attorney, knows and understands it well. We have SCOTUS justices that do to, and believe its the guiding document and we still get crap. Many people dutifully voted for the acceptable ones that fit the mold, mccain and romney...and got crap. Its not working. And unless someone defeats hillery, goes to DC and dismantles the corrupt cabal there, you wont have a constitution left to worry about.

With all due respect, many people dont want another politician...they want someone who will fight back against the media the elites, the establishment and the dc corruption and win and put together a good team. Ive seen Trumps team, snd i like it a lot. Imalsi a raving fan of his list of scotus nominees.

I agree, The politicians need to be stripped of all pensions, And term limits set. You go to washington do your job and then leave with out the nice golden handshakes they get.
I read before where the politicians claim that stripping corrupt politicians of pensions affects their 'innocent' families. Maybe if they did strip them, they might think twice before doing any shady deals.
What's the difference between confiscating the Mafia's ill gotten gains under RICO or confiscating a corrupt politicians wealth?

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:41 pm

Maddog wrote:

She's a crook. Everyone with a functioning brain has known that for quite some time.

I'll always pick a crook over a fool...What about you?

It's incredible that a nation of more 330 million has to choose between two gutter trash.... :shake head:
Rockstar

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:51 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

She's a crook. Everyone with a functioning brain has known that for quite some time.

It's incredible that a nation of more 330 million has to choose between two gutter trash.... :shake head:

We have more than two choices, and I intend to vote for someone who is far more qualified than either Trump or Clinton. I won't be the first time I have done that either. This time there is a very long shot (instead of no shot) for the libertarian candidate. I intend to do exactly what Tec Cruz said to do. Vote my conscience.
Maddog

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

We have more than two choices, and I intend to vote for someone who is far more qualified than either Trump or Clinton. I won't be the first time I have done that either. This time there is a very long shot (instead of no shot) for the libertarian candidate. I intend to do exactly what Tec Cruz said to do. Vote my conscience.

You're sounding more like a Lib-Dem every day :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Sorry to say this but your vote means fuck all if you are opting for another choice....
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Sorry to say this but your vote means fuck all if you are opting for another choice....

It's like pissing yourself in dark trousers, you get a warm feeling but nobody notices :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:18 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I doubt my vote is going to be the deciding factor in a national election anyway.

I will vote my conscience. Others can use whatever method they choose to use for selecting their candidates.

I'm sure there were members of the Whig Party that said the same as you Rockstar.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:22 pm

In order to become President of the United States a candidate must win a majority of electoral college votes. The magic number is 270 and in a two way race that number is easily achievable – either one or the other will make it. Although, in a three way race things get more complicated. If no candidate reaches 270 the election is sent to the House of Representatives for a vote. Therefore, all a third party candidate has to do is keep the other two under 270. Gary Johnson might be the first third party candidate who can accomplish that. A recent poll found Gary Johnson at 26% in Utah, only three points behind Donald Trump.

What most people don't understand (including most Americans), is that all a third party has to do is win a few states to throw it into the House. What people don't understand is there are plenty in the West that don't like their two Statist choices from New York.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:26 pm

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Republicans and conservatives love to quote this phrase. It appears they don't really mean it. The entire Trump campaign is built on the fact the Trump will use whatever power he can accumulate to keep people "safe". I have never heard the word "liberty" come out oh his mouth.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:17 am

Maddog wrote:In order to become President of the United States a candidate must win a majority of electoral college votes. The magic number is 270 and in a two way race that number is easily achievable – either one or the other will make it. Although, in a three way race things get more complicated. If no candidate reaches 270 the election is sent to the House of Representatives for a vote. Therefore, all a third party candidate has to do is keep the other two under 270. Gary Johnson might be the first third party candidate who can accomplish that. A recent poll found Gary Johnson at 26% in Utah, only three points behind Donald Trump.

What most people don't understand (including most Americans), is that all a third party has to do is win a few states to throw it into the House. What people don't understand is there are plenty in the West that don't like their two Statist choices from New York.

Yeah, and the Republican majority in the House will select Trump. Will you be happier then?
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:24 am

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/18/trump-vows-to-trash-the-constitution-in

And i can post pieces reflecting the opposing view. And i will, later. Gotta go for now.
But if you think hes not light years better than what hillary plans...youre bonafide crazy. Later!

He's about a half a light second better than Hillary. He is an authoritarian statist who doesn't like his power challenged. He is nothing what our founding fathers envisioned. I doubt he can name more than two of them and doesn't care what they actually believed. It's painfully obvious he has no clue about anything they ever said.

Being better than Clinton is hardly a resounding endorsement. Hes better than a piece of shit too.

To say hes only a half a light second better than hillary is absurd, based on his scotus wish list alone.

As for the rest of your post, how do you know any of that? Do you know him? Have you ever worked for him? Because hes never held office before, so you have no past public service performance to cite to base those pronouncements on.

As for him being ignorant of our history, yeah...Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania are well known for turning out dumb asses. :roll:

And as for the founders, heres a quote from your favorite:

Here were the words of the first President to take extra constitutional action:

"[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."[1]

They were spoken by Thomas Jefferson in his defense of the Louisiana Purchase, something not allowed under the constitution.
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 am

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:In order to become President of the United States a candidate must win a majority of electoral college votes. The magic number is 270 and in a two way race that number is easily achievable – either one or the other will make it. Although, in a three way race things get more complicated. If no candidate reaches 270 the election is sent to the House of Representatives for a vote. Therefore, all a third party candidate has to do is keep the other two under 270. Gary Johnson might be the first third party candidate who can accomplish that. A recent poll found Gary Johnson at 26% in Utah, only three points behind Donald Trump.

Yeah, and the Republican majority in the House will select Trump. Will you be happier then?

It's not done by a straight House vote. Each states delegation votes and each state gets one vote. Wyoming gets one vote as does Texas. If Trump continues to say dumb things like Cruz's dad helped assassinate Kennedy, there will be more Republicans than there already are who will pick anyone before Trump or Clinton.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:29 am

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

To say hes only a half a light second better than hillary is absurd, based on his scotus wish list alone.

As for the rest of your post, how do you know any of that? Do you know him? Have you ever worked for him? Because hes never held office before, so you have no past public service performance to cite to base those pronouncements on.

As for him being ignorant of our history, yeah...Wharton and the University of Pennsylvania are well known for turning out dumb asses. :roll:

"[a] strict observance of the written law is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to the written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the ends to the means."[1]

They were spoken by Thomas Jefferson in his defense of the Louisiana Purchase, something not allowed under the constitution.

So you will be cool with Hillary ignoring the constitution, in order to keep you safe? Or will it only be OK when Trump does it.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

So you will be cool with Hillary ignoring the constitution, in order to keep you safe? Or will it only be OK when Trump does it.

Are you serious? Give me an example of hillary ignoring the Constitution to save lives to keep anyone safe and we'll discuss it.
ATXn;D

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs