Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:40 pm

Stooo wrote:Hi tinfoilers, where to start today?

Refusal to enact Russian sanctions?

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-refuses-i ... ugh-794831

Let's start with that and leave the second dossier on the pervert in chief held as kompromat until later. What if he's been shagging kids?

It's getting closer...

Because the Russia collusion is fake. You can't be punishing a country for being the victim of Democrat 'insurance policy' attempts to remove a President they don't like.

FBI Director Wray "Shocked To His Core" By FISA Memo, McCabe 'Removed' Next Day, More Heads To Roll: Report

"There's indicators right now that McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302's - those are their interviews with witnesses."

Google.com/2018-01- ... more-heads

Abuse of power and fraud on the court over FISA warrants to surveil.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:42 pm

DNC Unraveling: CEO Quits After 8 Months Amid Bailing Megadonors And Cash Panic

The Democratic National Committee has suffered yet another major setback - losing its CEO after just eight months on the job amid a massive cash crunch, the loss of a major donor, the leaking of emails which revealed rampant corruption throughout the DNC, and the still-unsolved murder of IT staffer Seth Rich.

Google.com/2018-01- ... cash-panic
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:44 pm

If you people were wasps then I'd be reported to the RSPCA.

Goodnight :smilin:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:41 pm

Stooo wrote:If you people were wasps then I'd be reported to the RSPCA.

Yeah, theyre just aaaallll making it up.
Now the FBI director and the Inspector General are in on it :mrgreen:

TRENDING

FBI Director Hints McCabe Exit Tied to Upcoming IG Report on Clinton Emails

BY RICK MORAN JANUARY 30, 2018

FBI Director Chris Wray told bureau employees that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe resigned because of information contained in a report being compiled by the Justice Department Inspector General on how the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.

"It would be inappropriate for me to comment on specific aspects of the IG's review right now," Wray said in the message. "But I can assure you that I remain staunchly committed to doing this job, in every respect, 'by the book.' I will not be swayed by political or other pressure in my decision making."

NBC News:

In the very next paragraph, Wray explained that McCabe had submitted his intention to retire, suggesting a connection between the findings of the IG report and McCabe's decision.

Several sources familiar with McCabe's move said the he made his decision as a result of a meeting with Wray in which the Inspector General's investigation was discussed.

News that McCabe would leave his role seven weeks before he was expected to retire triggered speculation on Monday that he was being forced to leave under political pressure from President Donald Trump. But several FBI insiders said that was not the case.

Wray threw cold water on that bit of nonsense, while raising the temperature on speculation about the IG report. What could be in that report that would cause McCabe to step down now?

The IG report has been in the works since early last year. Justice Department IG Michael Horowitz is looking at all aspects of the investigation, including the questionable actions of former director James Comey.

Fox News reports, "The investigation is looking at a variety of allegations, including whether it was improper for former FBI Director James Comey to make a public announcement about not recommending prosecution over the email arrangement – he also faulted Clinton and her associates for being 'extremely careless' with classified information."

Also according to Fox News, Horowitz is looking at McCabe's ties to the Democratic Party and whether he should have recused himself earlier from the probe. McCabe, whose wife ran for state Senate in Virginia and got money from Hillary crony Terry McAuliffe, did so one week before the election.

Documents related to the IG report have already caused quite a stir, including the famous texts between two senior FBI agents connected to the Mueller probe who expressed Trump hatred and talked of a "secret society."

Perhaps most importantly, the IG probe is looking at whether partisan politics played any role in the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/fbi-direct ... on-emails/
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:12 am

ATXn;D wrote:

TRENDING

FBI Director Chris Wray told bureau employees that Deputy Director Andrew McCabe resigned because of information contained in a report being compiled by the Justice Department Inspector General on how the FBI handled the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails.

"It would be inappropriate for me to comment on specific aspects of the IG's review right now," Wray said in the message. "But I can assure you that I remain staunchly committed to doing this job, in every respect, 'by the book.' I will not be swayed by political or other pressure in my decision making."

NBC News:

In the very next paragraph, Wray explained that McCabe had submitted his intention to retire, suggesting a connection between the findings of the IG report and McCabe's decision.

Several sources familiar with McCabe's move said the he made his decision as a result of a meeting with Wray in which the Inspector General's investigation was discussed.

News that McCabe would leave his role seven weeks before he was expected to retire triggered speculation on Monday that he was being forced to leave under political pressure from President Donald Trump. But several FBI insiders said that was not the case.

Wray threw cold water on that bit of nonsense, while raising the temperature on speculation about the IG report. What could be in that report that would cause McCabe to step down now?

The IG report has been in the works since early last year. Justice Department IG Michael Horowitz is looking at all aspects of the investigation, including the questionable actions of former director James Comey.

Fox News reports, "The investigation is looking at a variety of allegations, including whether it was improper for former FBI Director James Comey to make a public announcement about not recommending prosecution over the email arrangement – he also faulted Clinton and her associates for being 'extremely careless' with classified information."

Also according to Fox News, Horowitz is looking at McCabe's ties to the Democratic Party and whether he should have recused himself earlier from the probe. McCabe, whose wife ran for state Senate in Virginia and got money from Hillary crony Terry McAuliffe, did so one week before the election.

Documents related to the IG report have already caused quite a stir, including the famous texts between two senior FBI agents connected to the Mueller probe who expressed Trump hatred and talked of a "secret society."

Perhaps most importantly, the IG probe is looking at whether partisan politics played any role in the FBI investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Ignore those who say you're insane, anti semitc and just plain weird you keep telling us all what those evil Elders of Zion are up too.

You keep telling us all what the Jooooooooooooooooooooooos are up to.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:58 am

Guest wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

TRENDING

NBC News:

Ignore those who say you're insane, anti semitc and just plain weird you keep telling us all what those evil Elders of Zion are up too.

You keep telling us all what the Jooooooooooooooooooooooos are up to.

Do you have to keep posting this mindless meaningless rubbish?
You're not impressing anyone.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:08 pm

Hey Rolly.

If you had a chance to make mega bucks like Clinton, WOULD YOU????????????????

Why doest thou read threads/posts then decry the author????????????????
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:26 pm

Major wrote:Hey Rolly.

If you had a chance to make mega bucks like Clinton, WOULD YOU????????????????

Why doest thou read threads/posts then decry the author????????????????

If you bother to read the thread I've made hardly any posts and haven't decried the author.
But you're always demanding debate.
Then make a post about decrying the author.
How does that work?
Your trolling a serious topic again.
A topic that's way over your head.
I can tell the way you've written it that you would obviously have no qualms about making money in a dishonest manner.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:30 pm

Adam Schiff: FISA Memo Could Lead To Firings Of Mueller, Rosenstein

Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intel Committee, believes the contents of the four-page memo about allegedly egregious FBI abuses of FISA could lead to the firing of Special Counsel Bob Mueller, or more likely Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein.

Google.com/2018-01- ... rosenstein

Poor old Schiffty was nearly in tears at the press conference he gave after the vote. He'll be going down too once it all comes out, and he knows it.

As for Mueller, it's dead in the water, always has been but the memo will seal it's fate. Fruit of the poisonous tree.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:37 pm

Andrew McCabe Under Active DOJ Investigation For Sitting On Weiner Laptop Emails

"A key question of the internal investigation is whether McCabe or anyone else at the FBI wanted to avoid taking action on the laptop findings until after the Nov. 8 election."

Google.com/2018-01- ... top-emails

They all banked on Hilary winning so they could cover their arses. It didn't happen and now the :fan:

NYPD reports about what was on Weiner's laptop and how angry they were that there was no prosecution for it was all in the public domain at the time. It went to court and he did a plea bargain and nothing was ever revealed or any charges against him or anyone else over it's contents. 650,000 emails, plus very questionable material all covered up. Hilary's emails, Huma's emails, classified documents and more reported to be included. All down to blackberry synch.
Fletch

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:44 am

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:41 pm

Memo says spy Warrant Would Not Have Been Granted Without Dossier

The White House on Friday released a highly-anticipated memo alleging that the Justice Department left crucial information out of an application for a spy warrant against a former Trump campaign adviser.

The three-and-a-half page memo, which was written by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, says that FBI and DOJ knew that the infamous Steele dossier had been financed by the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee when the agencies applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in order to spy on Carter Page.

But that information was left out of the September 2016 application for the warrant.

The memo also says that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told congressional investigators that the FISA warrant against Page would not have been granted without reliance on the dossier.
The campaign and DNC’s law firm, Perkins Coie, hired opposition research firm Fusion GPS in May 2016 to investigate Donald Trump. Fusion in turn hired former British spy Christopher Steele to look into Trump’s dealings in Russia.

You can read the full memo here.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/fisa- ... p-dossier/
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:28 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Memo says spy Warrant Would Not Have Been Granted Without Dossier

The White House on Friday released a highly-anticipated memo alleging that the Justice Department left crucial information out of an application for a spy warrant against a former Trump campaign adviser.

The three-and-a-half page memo, which was written by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, says that FBI and DOJ knew that the infamous Steele dossier had been financed by the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee when the agencies applied for a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant in order to spy on Carter Page.

But that information was left out of the September 2016 application for the warrant.

The memo also says that FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe told congressional investigators that the FISA warrant against Page would not have been granted without reliance on the dossier.
The campaign and DNC’s law firm, Perkins Coie, hired opposition research firm Fusion GPS in May 2016 to investigate Donald Trump. Fusion in turn hired former British spy Christopher Steele to look into Trump’s dealings in Russia.

You can read the full memo here.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/02/fisa- ... p-dossier/

I've read it. Half baked half truths to sell to half wits.

I struggle to believe that even your fellow Texan Maddog is convinced by this pantomime - he's not as vicious an anti semite as you

Postby Fletch » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:25 pm

Just as I've been saying then. Democrats 'insurance policy' was to create a fake story paid for by them and the FBI then use it in the FISA court to get surveillance on Trump and campaign people in the hope of finding something or manufacturing something; like bringing in Natalia Veselnitskaya on a special visa then have her meet with Trump junior. Briefing Glenn Simpson before and after and even having wife of an FBI agent working at Fusion GPS as well. (Nellie Ohr)

Fake dossier that was justified by saying the dossier had been reported on by yahoo. That was because Steele had leaked it to yahoo. So steele's dossier being authenticated as real news by a piece about the fake dossier being real news. Steele verifying Steele. :thud:

Did not disclose funding and origin of dossier to FISA court, fraud on the court and then FBI continuing the charade 3 more times (4 in total)

It's all fruit of the poison tree so will get thrown out of court if they decide to proceed with Flynn and Manafort. Mueller has already asked to delay sentencing on Flynn.

This is just phase 1 and covers only FISA abuse. There is more to come.

Nunes: FISA Memo Just "Phase One," Now Targeting State Department In "Phase Two"

"We are in the middle of what I call phase two of our investigation, which involves other departments, specifically the State Department and some of the involvement that they had in this."

Google.com/2018-02- ... -phase-two
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:30 pm

phpBB [video]

You only need to watch the first 3 minutes to hear in their own words how Dems admit there is no evidence of any collusion. That's when the narrative was switched to obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of justice for finding out the Dems along with FBI and DOJ made up the whole thing to try and remove a President they didn't want and don't like. The corruption is being exposed and the culprits don't like it. (Includes Repubs too, the RINO's)
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs