Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Maddog wrote:So they have built a 4 mile long, 8 foot tall fence around the DNC to keep people out that don't belong.

I'm American and yes, I get irony. :)

Not just to keep any one out though Maddog, But mainly Their own members of the Democratic party who supported Sanders.
I see Clinton has hired DWS, Which begs the question Why didn't they cut her loose, What does she have over Clinton that they need to keep her on the payroll?
Clinton was on some sunday morning political show (60minutes) Doing her usual I know nothing speech. And denying any knowledge of any wrong doing at all. What will it take for the American people to oust this Vampire?
Surly Obama has to step in. and ask her to resign her position and step down from the race.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:56 pm

The dems are trying to spin it that The Russians hacked the emails to somehow help Trump. Like it's Trumps fault. That they wrote what they did in the emails lol.
The question no one is asking though is, If indeed the Russians did hack the emails, Then there's a fair chance they also hacked the high level security emails that Clinton deleted from her private server. When it started to become clear what she was doing.

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:So they have built a 4 mile long, 8 foot tall fence around the DNC to keep people out that don't belong.

I'm American and yes, I get irony. :)

Not just to keep any one out though Maddog, But mainly Their own members of the Democratic party who supported Sanders.
I see Clinton has hired DWS, Which begs the question Why didn't they cut her loose, What does she have over Clinton that they need to keep her on the payroll?
Clinton was on some sunday morning political show (60minutes) Doing her usual I know nothing speech. And denying any knowledge of any wrong doing at all. What will it take for the American people to oust this Vampire?
Surly Obama has to step in. and ask her to resign her position and step down from the race.

Are you kidding? Obama has been and will be campaigning with her and for her and he and michelle will both be speaking in support of her at the convention this week. Not only that, so will Bernie.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:54 pm

Maddog wrote:TRUMP’S ALREADY HISTORIC UNFAVORABLE RATINGS GET WORSE - Gary Langer: “Seven in 10 Americans see Donald Trump unfavorably in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, up 10 points in just the past month to a new high since he announced his candidacy for president. But Hillary Clinton reached a new high for unfavorability as well, 55 percent. The results mark the striking challenges facing both candidates, cementing their position as the two most unpopular presumptive major party nominees for president in ABC News/Washington Post polling dating to 1984.

No link? This is from june, there is far more current data now.
And current data has Trump ahead of hillary nationally as of today, including in battleground states AND hes blowing her out of the water with independents. Not only that, i just heard a Bernie protester in Philly saying millions of Bernie supporters are exiting the dem party this thursday in protest of the whole rigged primary. Bernie supporters themselves have been sharing and circulating this documentary in huge numbers all weekend.
Last edited by ATXn;D on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Desperate to smear, these Republicans.

Obama ? Part Kenyan, Muslim (just check out the middle name) and definately not born in the USA. Oh, and he's black. Ish.

Clinton ? Crooked as a dog's leg. Used a private E-mail account (hanging offence) etc. etc.

And yet they happily select a genuinely crooked, multi-bankrupt, racist liar as their candidate.

Amazing.

Poll after poll reports that the American people think Hillary is dishonest. And yes, the Republican primary voters picked the most defective candidate available to run against her. It's a real race to the gutter with the two main parties in terms of presidential nominees.

Thats YOUR opinion....MANY do not agree.

His negatives are at least 60%. Has a Republican candidate ever had negatives that high?

And yet, he got more votes in the primaries than any republican in history. Meanwhile, Nixon and Reagan both had high negatives and won in landslides. Hillary herself has high negatives. I think its safe to say we've never seen an election anything like this one.
ATXn;D

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:11 pm

Nate Silver is currently predicting that Trump has a 57% chance of winning compared to Clinton's 43%:

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

Dude's going to win. The only way I feel for the juggernaut to be stopped is if he drives it off the road himself.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:19 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Maddog wrote:TRUMP’S ALREADY HISTORIC UNFAVORABLE RATINGS GET WORSE - Gary Langer: “Seven in 10 Americans see Donald Trump unfavorably in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll, up 10 points in just the past month to a new high since he announced his candidacy for president. But Hillary Clinton reached a new high for unfavorability as well, 55 percent. The results mark the striking challenges facing both candidates, cementing their position as the two most unpopular presumptive major party nominees for president in ABC News/Washington Post polling dating to 1984.

And current data has Trump ahead of hillary nationally as of today, including in battleground states AND hes blowing her out of the water with independents. Not only that, i just heard a Bernie protester in Philly saying millions of Bernie supporters are exiting the dem party this thursday in protest of the whole rigged primary. Bernie supporters themselves have been sharing and circulating this documentary in huge numbers all weekend.

The point is, any Republican would have been doing as well or better than Trump. Hillary is that defective. There could have actually been a candidate that understands the constitution and believes it's the guiding document limiting the power of the government, especially the executive branch.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:21 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Nate Silver is currently predicting that Trump has a 57% chance of winning compared to Clinton's 43%:

Dude's going to win. The only way I feel for the juggernaut to be stopped is if he drives it off the road himself.

Nate was very wrong about Trump a year ago. The elections are over 3 months away. That's a life time.
Maddog

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Maddog wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Nate Silver is currently predicting that Trump has a 57% chance of winning compared to Clinton's 43%:

Nate was very wrong about Trump a year ago. The elections are over 3 months away. That's a life time.

You're right on both counts.

However, Nate Silver himself stated he would be taking an even more rigorous approach to the election forecasts following getting it wrong with the nomination. November is a long way off but the momentum is clearly on Trump's side which he will keep feeding and I doubt Clinton (or any establishment politician) knows how to deal with it in a post fact political world.

I'm calling it right now. Trump will be the next POTUS.
Avon Barksdale

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:37 pm

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

The point is, any Republican would have been doing as well or better than Trump. Hillary is that defective. There could have actually been a candidate that understands the constitution and believes it's the guiding document limiting the power of the government, especially the executive branch.

We have one, his name is Obama...hes a constitutional attorney, knows and understands it well. We have SCOTUS justices that do to, and believe its the guiding document and we still get crap. Many people dutifully voted for the acceptable ones that fit the mold, mccain and romney...and got crap. Its not working. And unless someone defeats hillery, goes to DC and dismantles the corrupt cabal there, you wont have a constitution left to worry about.

With all due respect, many people dont want another politician...they want someone who will fight back against the media the elites, the establishment and the dc corruption and win and put together a good team. Ive seen Trumps team, snd i like it a lot. Imalsi a raving fan of his list of scotus nominees.
Last edited by ATXn;D on Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Maddog wrote:

You're right on both counts.

However, Nate Silver himself stated he would be taking an even more rigorous approach to the election forecasts following getting it wrong with the nomination. November is a long way off but the momentum is clearly on Trump's side which he will keep feeding and I doubt Clinton (or any establishment politician) knows how to deal with it in a post fact political world.

I'm calling it right now. Trump will be the next POTUS.

I agree with you Avon. They dont know how to handle him because the usual tactics arent working, in fact they increase his support. The debates will tell the tale tho, imho.
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:40 pm

In an interview last night on the CBS show 60 Minutes, Donald Trump was asked about the fact that his running mate, Mike Pence, once described Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering the United States as "offensive and unconstitutional."

Trump's response? "You know−the Constitution−there's nothing like it. But it doesn't necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, as a country, OK?"

There you have it. Trump freely admits that he won't let the Constitution and its pesky limits on government power get in the way of his agenda.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:41 pm

Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Maddog wrote:In an interview last night on the CBS show 60 Minutes, Donald Trump was asked about the fact that his running mate, Mike Pence, once described Trump's call to ban Muslims from entering the United States as "offensive and unconstitutional."

Trump's response? "You know−the Constitution−there's nothing like it. But it doesn't necessarily give us the right to commit suicide, as a country, OK?"

There you have it. Trump freely admits that he won't let the Constitution and its pesky limits on government power get in the way of his agenda.

Mccain said the same thing...many people have and nobody blinked.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:46 pm

Maddog wrote:http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/18/trump-vows-to-trash-the-constitution-in

And i can post pieces reflecting the opposing view. And i will, later. Gotta go for now.
But if you think hes not light years better than what hillary plans...youre bonafide crazy. Later!
ATXn;D

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs