Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:10 pm

wutang wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:I personally think he doesn't want to show his tax returns because he's not quite as wealthy as he has claimed.

That is certainly part of it.

Who knows what other skeletons there are in that closet :doomed:

Lol...riiight.
Because the clinton machine hasnt been scouring every inch of this planet for anything they could throw up against that wall....

That doesn't change the fact that painting a picture that he is hiding something can be an effective method of attack.

I doubt we will learn anything new in his returns that we dont already suspect - he isn't as rich as he says, he doesn't give as much to charity as he says, he pays little tax, etc - so people will be wondering why not just release them? what else is he hiding in there? :dunno:

Well, thats your opinion. Most people i know who actually live here...remember what happened to romney after he released his tax returns...and dont blame Trump for not getting caught up in that trap.
ATXn;D

Postby wutang » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Well, thats your opinion. Most people i know who actually live here...remember what happened to romney after he released his tax returns...and dont blame Trump for not getting caught up in that trap.

But isn't that the point, he is already in the trap; if he releases they will use it against him, if he doesn't then they will use it against him.

This is what I have been trying to say about why focusing on Clinton's finances has the potential to backfire... it is gonna invite the same focus on Trump... and that backfiring has now happened with clinton releasing her tax return. To not release now will make him look scared... not good when his campaign is based on being a strong man.
wutang

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:50 pm

wutang wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Well, thats your opinion. Most people i know who actually live here...remember what happened to romney after he released his tax returns...and dont blame Trump for not getting caught up in that trap.

But isn't that the point, he is already in the trap; if he releases they will use it against him, if he doesn't then they will use it against him.

This is what I have been trying to say about why focusing on Clinton's finances has the potential to backfire... it is gonna invite the same focus on Trump... and that backfiring has now happened with clinton releasing her tax return. To not release now will make him look scared... not good when his campaign is based on being a strong man.

Well, actually hes not in any trap. Again, most people who live here know the games the media play with the tax returns of wealthy people running for office these days. Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. Excluding the clintons of course. Or harry reid. Or nancy pelosi.

Let me know when you've done an anal exam on them wutang. Theyre the ones who have been holding the reins of power here. Donald Trump has simply operated within the rules theyve made.

And, for the record... theyve all grown fabulously yet inexplicably wealthy with virtually no questions asked by the corrupt and complicit media cabal. And trust me...theres a LOT to see in each case.
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 pm

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ssies-and/

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Yes

So why do stupid twats still bleat on about Benghazi? Why are they so tight lipped about Republican fuck ups? :ooer:

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:54 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush?

Yes

So why do stupid twats still bleat on about Benghazi? Why are they so tight lipped about Republican fuck ups? :ooer:

Because of the lies surrounding the event.

BTW, a few more emails about the event just surfaced today. Seems they got undeleted. :)
Maddog

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:32 pm

Maddog wrote:
Guest wrote:http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2014/may/12/john-garamendi/prior-benghazi-were-there-13-attacks-embassies-and/

Yes

BTW, a few more emails about the event just surfaced today. Seems they got undeleted. :)

What lies? Seven inquiries have given what results?

Why don't you mention the fuck ups by George W and his State Dept, the CIA and whoever? :whistle:

Postby Maddog » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Yes

What lies? Seven inquiries have given what results?

Why don't you mention the fuck ups by George W and his State Dept, the CIA and whoever? :whistle:

The lie started in the very beginning. Remember the lie about a movie being the cause?

The problem with Benghazi was that there were warning signs prior to the attack, that were ignored (The Brits had left because it was too dangerous). Then when the attack happened the response was tepid, and the reason given for the attack was a lie.

Have you read the previously deleted emails that were released yesterday?
Maddog

Postby ambient » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:32 pm

Is Hilary ill or something, she dont look all there ?
ambient

Postby Maddog » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:45 am

ambient wrote:Is Hilary ill or something, she dont look all there ?

She is old and ill. I guess we should.feel fortunate that one term will be all we need to endure.
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:21 pm

Breaking: Reddit Users Break HUGE Clinton Email Story – Proving Hillary ORDERED Emails to Be Stripped

Jim Hoft Sep 19th, 2016 11:49 am

Breaking: REDDIT USERS BLOW HILLARY’S EMAIL SCANDAL WIDE OPEN!—

Rep. Steven Smith posted this on Monday morning.
“BREAKING: Citizen Journalist breaks HUGE Clinton email story PROVING Hillary ORDERED EMAILS TO BE STRIPPED

And here is the tweet he links to–
“Paul Combetta ASKED TO STRIP OR REPLACE VIP’s EMAIL ADDRESS"

This exchange took place on Reddit and involves Paul Combetta, an employee with Platte River Networks, the company in charge of Hillary Clinton’s home server.

Combetta was granted immunity from Obama’s Department of Justice in their investigation of Clinton.

Combetta was the employee who deleted all of Hillary Clinton’s emails.

According to users on Reddit, Combetta asked for assistance in July 2014 from Reddit users on how to purge emails and how to strip VIP’s email address from “a bunch of archived emails.”

This was posted Monday on Reddit:

Paul Combetta‘s publicly attributed email address in 2014 was stonetear@gmail.com

On Jul. 14, 2014 u/stonetear posts to r/exchangeserver saying that a VIP customer requested they purge emails untraceable.

The reddit post annotated with usernames:

stonetear: Remove or replace to/from address on archived emails?

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out. I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort. Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

borismkv: There is no supported way to do what you’re asking. You can only delete emails after they’re stored in the database. You can’t change them. If there was a feature in Exchange that allowed this, it could result in major legal issues. There may be ways to hack a solution, but I am not aware of any. permalinkembedsavegive gold

stonetear:
As a PST file or exported MSG files, this could be done though, yes? The issue is that these emails involve the private email address of someone you’d recognize, and we’re trying to replace it with a placeholder address as to not expose it.

exproject: To my knowledge, there’s no way to edit existing messages, that’s a possibility for a discovery nightmare. To strip/rename on outbound/inbound you could rewrite it with a transport rule.

stonetear:
That wouldn’t work on existing messages though right?

odoprasm: Is there no way to access and edb manually?

stonetear:
I have full access to the server – what are you suggesting with the EDB file?

stonetear:
I think maybe I wasn’t clear enough in the original post. I have these emails available in a PST file. Can I rewrite them in the PST? I could also export to MSG and do some sort of batch find/replace. Anyone know of tools that might help with this?

.........EDIT: Holy shit they actually deleted all their comments from a 2 year old reddit post, I think we hit gold on this one. Archive.is link of the deleted reddit post

Can somebody make sure we have the twitter posts archived too? I really don’t trust twitter to keep those up.

UPDATE: Here’s a screengrab of the archived pictures from Reddit:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... out-trace/
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:43 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Breaking: Reddit Users Break HUGE Clinton Email Story – Proving Hillary ORDERED Emails to Be Stripped

Jim Hoft Sep 19th, 2016 11:49 am

Breaking: REDDIT USERS BLOW HILLARY’S EMAIL SCANDAL WIDE OPEN!—

Rep. Steven Smith posted this on Monday morning.
“BREAKING: Citizen Journalist breaks HUGE Clinton email story PROVING Hillary ORDERED EMAILS TO BE STRIPPED

And here is the tweet he links to–
“Paul Combetta ASKED TO STRIP OR REPLACE VIP’s EMAIL ADDRESS"

This exchange took place on Reddit and involves Paul Combetta, an employee with Platte River Networks, the company in charge of Hillary Clinton’s home server.

Combetta was granted immunity from Obama’s Department of Justice in their investigation of Clinton.

According to users on Reddit, Combetta asked for assistance in July 2014 from Reddit users on how to purge emails and how to strip VIP’s email address from “a bunch of archived emails.”

Paul Combetta‘s publicly attributed email address in 2014 was stonetear@gmail.com

On Jul. 14, 2014 u/stonetear posts to r/exchangeserver saying that a VIP customer requested they purge emails untraceable.

The reddit post annotated with usernames:

stonetear: Remove or replace to/from address on archived emails?

Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP’s (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don’t want the VIP’s email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out. I am not sure if something like this is possible with PowerShell, or exporting all of the emails to MSG and doing find/replaces with a batch processing program of some sort. Does anyone have experience with something like this, and/or suggestions on how this might be accomplished?

borismkv: There is no supported way to do what you’re asking. You can only delete emails after they’re stored in the database. You can’t change them. If there was a feature in Exchange that allowed this, it could result in major legal issues. There may be ways to hack a solution, but I am not aware of any. permalinkembedsavegive gold

stonetear:
As a PST file or exported MSG files, this could be done though, yes? The issue is that these emails involve the private email address of someone you’d recognize, and we’re trying to replace it with a placeholder address as to not expose it.

exproject: To my knowledge, there’s no way to edit existing messages, that’s a possibility for a discovery nightmare. To strip/rename on outbound/inbound you could rewrite it with a transport rule.

stonetear:
That wouldn’t work on existing messages though right?

odoprasm: Is there no way to access and edb manually?

stonetear:
I have full access to the server – what are you suggesting with the EDB file?

stonetear:
I think maybe I wasn’t clear enough in the original post. I have these emails available in a PST file. Can I rewrite them in the PST? I could also export to MSG and do some sort of batch find/replace. Anyone know of tools that might help with this?

.........EDIT: Holy shit they actually deleted all their comments from a 2 year old reddit post, I think we hit gold on this one. Archive.is link of the deleted reddit post

Can somebody make sure we have the twitter posts archived too? I really don’t trust twitter to keep those up.

UPDATE: Here’s a screengrab of the archived pictures from Reddit:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... out-trace/

Just reading the thread, he didn't even use a throwaway account :shake head:

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comm ... ta_asking/

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby HRC » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:43 pm

............message deleted...............
HRC

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:32 am

Check out Clintons fake press conference on you tube. There is nothing this cunt won't do to win.

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:11 am

:wag:

Update: Wikileaks Posts Deleted Reddit Comments by Hillary’s IT Consultant

Jim Hoft Sep 20th, 2016 12:48 am

Earlier Monday Twitter user GOPPollAnalyst posted a smoking gun on the Hillary Clinton email scandal–
“Paul Combetta ASKED TO STRIP OR REPLACE VIP’s EMAIL ADDRESS” on Reddit…

The exchange described in the above tweet took place on Reddit and involves Paul Combetta, an employee with Platte River Networks, the company in charge of Hillary Clinton’s home server.

According users on Reddit, Combetta asked for assistance in July 2014 from Reddit users on how to purge emails and how to strip VIP’s email address from “a bunch of archived emails.”

* * * * Read the Previous Report Here * *

The House Oversight Committee announced later in the day on Monday they will review the Reddit post showing the Hillary Camp ordered her server emails to be deleted.

Now this…
On Monday night Wikileaks posted deleted comments by Hillary’s IT consultant “stonetear.”

WikiLeaks ✔@wikileaks
An example of comments deleted by Hillary Clinton's IT consultant posting as 'stonetear' http://is.gd/stonetear
8:02 PM - 19 Sep 2016
3,2543,254 Retweets 3,386

Hillary Clinton's IT consultant ('stonetear') has been erasing his secret comments from Reddit on redacting her emails made two years ago.
7:52 PM - 19 Sep 2016
5,2735,273 Retweets 5,78

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09 ... onsultant/
ATXn;D

Postby wutang » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:29 pm

"we need to take a break, we need to have a word from our sponsor"

*cuts to Trump campaign ad*

:laughing:
wutang

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs