Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:26 pm

I just watched Clinton Cash, Truly shocking what they feel they can get away with.
I would strongly suggest that everyone here hoping that Clinton wins, should watch this.

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:33 pm

I should have said under the presumption of keeping you safe.

I have a better idea. How about we vote for some one who knows and respects the constitution? I don't think that's too much to ask, considering we have one running. Last I checked defending and preserving the constitution is part of the oath.

How about we vote for the person that wants to decrease the power from Washington the most? How about we vote for the person that wants eliminate the IRS? How about we vote for the person who wants to stop dropping very expensive bombs in areas that will never change no matter how many bombs we drop on them. How about we vote for the person that wants to let states handle more of their problems, like the 10th amendment says?
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Guest wrote:I just watched Clinton Cash, Truly shocking what they feel they can get away with.
I would strongly suggest that everyone here hoping that Clinton wins, should watch this.

I doubt anyone considering voting for her will ever watch it. Her supporters have decided that they will vote for her, no matter what.
Maddog

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I just watched a clip of the DNC convention from last night and the had the daughter of an illegal immigrant addressing the crowd. Beside her was her illegal immigrant mother.
So am I getting this right?
The democratic party put up Fencing and had armed guards to prevent American (bernie sanders supporters/democratic party members) from entering the hall. But allowed An illegal immigrant to stand on the stage and address the floor?
How did she gain entry to the building without proper ID?

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:12 pm

Guest wrote:I just watched Clinton Cash, Truly shocking what they feel they can get away with.

I agree...those on your side of the pond who think shes wonderful and merely the victim of a vast right wing cinspiracy need to explain how the clintons got all their cash.

Those who rate the effectiveness of charities cant even rate the clinton foundation its so crooked. The best they can speculate is that 80% of funds that flow into that foundation go to the clintons. Its basically a slush fund for them.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Maddog wrote:I should have said under the presumption of keeping you safe.

I have a better idea. How about we vote for some one who knows and respects the constitution? I don't think that's too much to ask, considering we have one running. Last I checked defending and preserving the constitution is part of the oath.

How about we vote for the person that wants to decrease the power from Washington the most? How about we vote for the person that wants eliminate the IRS? How about we vote for the person who wants to stop dropping very expensive bombs in areas that will never change no matter how many bombs we drop on them. How about we vote for the person that wants to let states handle more of their problems, like the 10th amendment says?

You mean the guy who thinks jews should have to bake cakes for nazis? That guy? Sorry...not a fan.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Guest wrote:I just watched a clip of the DNC convention from last night and the had the daughter of an illegal immigrant addressing the crowd. Beside her was her illegal immigrant mother.
The democratic party put up Fencing and had armed guards to prevent American (bernie sanders supporters/democratic party members) from entering the hall. But allowed An illegal immigrant to stand on the stage and address the floor?

Stunning isnt it...
Not to mention the utter hypocricy of their fence/wall.
Now you have an inkling of why people are so angry in this country.
ATXn;D

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:26 pm

ATXn;D wrote:

You mean the guy who thinks jews should have to bake cakes for nazis? That guy? Sorry...not a fan.

You just described Trump and Hillary too. I believe in free association too. There is not a candidate that supports that belief. I know which one wants less laws and regulations though.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:I just watched a clip of the DNC convention from last night and the had the daughter of an illegal immigrant addressing the crowd. Beside her was her illegal immigrant mother.

I'm guessing she has a passport. She hasn't had a driver's license in 25 years. She has a chauffeur. :)
Maddog

Postby wutang » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:53 pm

Maddog wrote:I doubt anyone considering voting for her will ever watch it. Her supporters have decided that they will vote for her, no matter what.

The same can be said of Trump as well. That guy is as far away from 'clean' as you can get but he isnt called 'Clinton' so thats good enough for some people, the same way people who dont like Clinton are voting for her because 'at least she isnt Trump'.

This election has taken 'lesser evilism' to its natural conclusion. As you have already pointed out these two are arguably the most hated candidates America has had... no matter who wins the majority of America is gonna hate their fucking guts.

The next few years are gonna be rough for you guys :shake head:
wutang

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:06 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:I doubt anyone considering voting for her will ever watch it. Her supporters have decided that they will vote for her, no matter what.

The same can be said of Trump as well. That guy is as far away from 'clean' as you can get but he isnt called 'Clinton' so thats good enough for some people, the same way people who dont like Clinton are voting for her because 'at least she isnt Trump'.

This election has taken 'lesser evilism' to its natural conclusion. As you have already pointed out these two are arguably the most hated candidates America has had... no matter who wins the majority of America is gonna hate their fucking guts.

The next few years are gonna be rough for you guys :shake head:

I'm taking the Drew Carey approach. :smilin:

As for why Carey supports Johnson, he said, "I don't need a national daddy, or mommy." Like Johnson, Carey would not say which of the two major candidates he believes would be worse for the country. Asked who the "lesser of two evils" is between Clinton and Trump, he replied, simply, "Gary Johnson." And he has no concerns about the Libertarian candidate potentially stealing votes away from Hillary Clinton and inadvertently delivering the election to Donald Trump, as some polls have shown.

"I don't give a fuck," Carey says, bluntly. "If your person doesn't get enough votes, you lose. I don't want to hear it. There are more than two choices and you are allowed to vote for whoever you want. This is America. If you can't get the votes to win, tough shit."

http://reason.com/blog/2016/07/24/binar ... linton-are
Maddog

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

You just described Trump and Hillary too. I believe in free association too. There is not a candidate that supports that belief. I know which one wants less laws and regulations though.

A quick rundown on Johnson's fiscal record as governor: when he entered office the state budget was $4.397 billion and when he left it was $7.721 billion. Johnson claims to have balanced the budget each year, which isn't impressive by itself because the state constitution mandates it. But thanks to some off-budget gimmicks, Johnson actually was able to run deficits. James Spiller of National Review notes: "In fact, Johnson inherited a debt of $1.8 billion and left a debt of $4.6 billion, a rate of increase unmatched by the 22 governors in either party who have filed for presidential primaries in the past two decades, with the exception of Governor Tom Vilsack (D., Iowa) in 2007. During every year that Johnson, as he says, balanced the budget, he added to the debt."

http://www.redstate.com/diary/southernc ... he-public/

You mean this guy? ^^^

Meanwhile, i havent heard Trump say jews should be made to bake cakes for nazis. Ihave heard gary johnson say it. And as for what Trump will or wont do, again...you dont know because hes never held office and has no record of what youre assigning to him. Its your speculation. Johnson does have a record we can examine and it doesnt match his rhetoric imho...and im not alone in that opinion.
ATXn;D

Postby wutang » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:19 pm

ATXn;D wrote: And as for what Trump will or wont do, again...you dont know because hes never held office and has no record of what youre assigning to him.

Didn't the GOP attack Obama for not having experience?
wutang

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:20 pm

For more context, the Cato Institute in its grading of the fiscal records of the governors during Johnson's administration had these positive things to say in their 2002 report:

Johnson....favors school vouchers, term limits, privately run prisons, lean budgets, and deep tax cuts.... In his first term, he vetoed 200 bills—many of them spending bills, which he labeled as profligate. The state Democrats made defeating Johnson their top priority in 1998, but he won anyway. ....

Through determination and wearing down the opposition, he has had legislative successes. He has cut the state income tax, the gasoline tax, the state capital gains tax, and the unemployment tax. In 2001, he wanted a further 7 percent reduction in income tax rates. The legislature cut the tax less than he wanted, so he vetoed the bill. In 1999, he vetoed a 12 cent per pack cigarette tax hike because he opposes all tax hikes. (He recently did sign off on a tobacco tax with the condition that the revenues be used to offset other tax cuts.) In 2000, he signed a residential property tax cap that will limit increases in valuations to 3 percent per year. Johnson has successfully sponsored other government reform initiatives such as an electricity deregulation bill, a 10 percent reduction in state payrolls, and a Medicaid cost-cutting plan....

The Speaker of the House in New Mexico, Ben Lujan, recently noted after an override of a Johnson veto: “There is no executive fiat in this state. The governor must have the consent of the legislature for fiscal action.” That explains why Gary Johnson’s grade is not even higher in this report card. [He received a "B" that year.]

http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/25/gary- ... l-record-d
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

wutang wrote:
ATXn;D wrote: And as for what Trump will or wont do, again...you dont know because hes never held office and has no record of what youre assigning to him.

Didn't the GOP attack Obama for not having experience?

Trump has experience as an executive. It's not political experience, but that's not really necessary. What Trump would have a very difficult time with is bureaucracy, opposition from other politicians and legal restraints. As a CEO, he has the ability to rule as an owner. As a President, the dynamics are much different. You can't just "do" things because you think it's a good idea.

He probably wouldn't be bad at streamlining some government operations, but even that would be met with opposition that could make it much harder than he is used to. In the corporate world, you can simply sell off poorly performing divisions. He won't be able to sell off the VA simply because they suck at what they are supposed to be doing.
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs