Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:38 am

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Lol, now thats a rant. Did you burst a blood vessel there? :mrgreen:

With all due respect, you clearly dont understand what is going on. I know you think you do, but you obviously dont understand the concept of Inspector General of the Department of Justice, and what their function is.

You might try stepping out of your echo chamber now and again sunshine. This is no conspiracy theory we've been making up. This is a much higher authority than the 'anonymous sources' at cnn, wapo, nyt, etc. The IG, an obama appointee, disagrees with you. And theres much more to come, as the bulk of his report isnt even out yet. :wink:

Hardly a rant and the only person that I've seen to be close to blowing a blood vessel is your hero Alex who incidentally changed his views about Sandy Hook what with the coming lawsuit, discovery is going to be a bitch :wink:

The same DoJ that is investigating Comey's late intervention in the election campaign and probably swinging it for the king of the swingers himself?

She lost, get over it.

Here's some reading for you that you won't read because you can't get over it:

Research reveals that authoritarian followers drive through life under the influence of impaired thinking a lot more than most people do, exhibiting sloppy reasoning, highly compartmentalized beliefs, double standards, hypocrisy, self-blindness, a profound ethnocentrism, and--to top it all off--a ferocious dogmatism that makes it unlikely anyone could ever change their minds with evidence or logic. These seven deadly shortfalls of authoritarian thinking eminently qualify them to follow a would- be dictator. As Hitler is reported to have said,“What good fortune for those in power that people do not think.”

http://theauthoritarians.org/Downloads/ ... arians.pdf

My hero alex? Im sorry, what are you talking about? Sounds like straight up profiling there oh enlightened one. Pretty lame stooey :link:

Doesnt matter if she lost. Shes not above the law. What part of that do you not understand? Thats not how our system works. And this isn't just some minor stuff. Its pay for play, and conspiracy to affect the outcome of the election, ironically.

Authoritarian? Like muellers pre dawn storm trooper raids on people who had been cooperating? :roll: Compare and contrast that to how hillary and her attorney(s) were treated. Amnesty, looked the other way when they acid washed their server, DESTROYED evidence for them, never put them under oath and NEVER impaneled a
grand jury. And oh yeah, obama weighed in for them and so did doj. Hello...obstruction.

You want to talk about lists? There is SO much wrong on SO many levels. Youre dreaming if you think this is going away. Far from it.

Muellers 'collusion'...is squarely in the dem camp with the aid of the media according to podestas/dnc emails. And its all unfolding now.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:56 am

Read James Comey’s memos on Trump conversations

By Mike Murphy
Published: Apr 19, 2018 10:32 pm ET

https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/g ... 3298990BC2
ATXn;D

Postby Jay Jay » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 am

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:Lol, now thats a rant. Did you burst a blood vessel there? :mrgreen:

With all due respect, you clearly dont understand what is going on. I know you think you do, but you obviously dont understand the concept of Inspector General of the Department of Justice, and what their function is.

You might try stepping out of your echo chamber now and again sunshine. This is no conspiracy theory we've been making up. This is a much higher authority than the 'anonymous sources' at cnn, wapo, nyt, etc. The IG, an obama appointee, disagrees with you. And theres much more to come, as the bulk of his report isnt even out yet. :wink:

Hardly a rant and the only person that I've seen to be close to blowing a blood vessel is your hero Alex who incidentally changed his views about Sandy Hook what with the coming lawsuit, discovery is going to be a bitch :wink:

The same DoJ that is investigating Comey's late intervention in the election campaign and probably swinging it for the king of the swingers himself?

She lost, get over it.

Here's some reading for you that you won't read because you can't get over it:

Research reveals that authoritarian followers drive through life under the influence of impaired thinking a lot more than most people do, exhibiting sloppy reasoning, highly compartmentalized beliefs, double standards, hypocrisy, self-blindness, a profound ethnocentrism, and--to top it all off--a ferocious dogmatism that makes it unlikely anyone could ever change their minds with evidence or logic. These seven deadly shortfalls of authoritarian thinking eminently qualify them to follow a would- be dictator. As Hitler is reported to have said,“What good fortune for those in power that people do not think.”

http://theauthoritarians.org/Downloads/ ... arians.pdf

My hero alex? Im sorry, what are you talking about? Sounds like straight up profiling there oh enlightened one. Pretty lame stooey :link:

Doesnt matter if she lost. Shes not above the law. What part of that do you not understand? Thats not how our system works. And this isn't just some minor stuff. Its pay for play, and conspiracy to affect the outcome of the election, ironically.

Authoritarian? Like muellers pre dawn storm trooper raids on people who had been cooperating? :roll: Compare and contrast that to how hillary and her attorney(s) were treated. Amnesty, looked the other way when they acid washed their server, DESTROYED evidence for them, never put them under oath and NEVER impaneled a
grand jury. And oh yeah, obama weighed in for them and so did doj. Hello...obstruction.

You want to talk about lists? There is SO much wrong on SO many levels. Youre dreaming if you think this is going away. Far from it.

Muellers 'collusion'...is squarely in the dem camp with the aid of the media according to podestas/dnc emails. And its all unfolding now.

And yet you say zilch about Trumps law breaking.
After moaning about Obama playing golf and having holidays you say zilch about Trump having way more.

Hypocrite. :pointlaugh:
Jay Jay

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:23 pm

ATXn;D wrote:Read James Comey’s memos on Trump conversations

By Mike Murphy

I did, if people have broken the law then they deserve to be arrested and if proven, charged for it.

I'm sure that you can Google for Alex admitting that Sandy Hook took place but this heart rending video of his trumpregret is too compelling not to post :bawlin:

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Stooo wrote:

By Mike Murphy

I did, if people have broken the law then they deserve to be arrested and if proven, charged for it.

I'm sure that you can Google for Alex admitting that Sandy Hook took place but this heart rending video of his trumpregret is too compelling not to post :bawlin:

Thats the point.

Meanwhile, whats that got to do with you characterizing me as an alex jones supporter? :roll:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Nunes, Gowdy, Goodlatte Statement on Comey Memos

Washington, D.C. – Today House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Ca.), House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.), and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) issued the following statement:

"We have long argued former Director Comey's self-styled memos should be in the public domain, subject to any classification redactions. These memos are significant for both what is in them and what is not.

Former Director Comey's memos show the President made clear he wanted allegations of collusion, coordination, and conspiracy between his campaign and Russia fully investigated. The memos also made clear the ‘cloud’ President Trump wanted lifted was not the Russian interference in the 2016 election cloud, rather it was the salacious, unsubstantiated allegations related to personal conduct leveled in the dossier.

The memos also show former Director Comey never wrote that he felt obstructed or threatened. While former Director Comey went to great lengths to set dining room scenes, discuss height requirements, describe the multiple times he felt complimented, and myriad other extraneous facts, he never once mentioned the most relevant fact of all, which was whether he felt obstructed in his investigation.

The memos also make certain what has become increasingly clear of late: former Director Comey has at least two different standards in his interactions with others. He chose not to memorialize conversations with President Obama, Attorney General Lynch, Secretary Clinton, Andrew McCabe or others, but he immediately began to memorialize conversations with President Trump. It is significant former Director Comey made no effort to memorialize conversations with former Attorney General Lynch despite concerns apparently significant enough to warrant his unprecedented appropriation of the charging decision away from her and the Department of Justice in July of 2016.

These memos also lay bare the notion that former Director Comey is not motivated by animus. He was willing to work for someone he deemed morally unsuited for office, capable of lying, requiring of personal loyalty, worthy of impeachment, and sharing the traits of a mob boss. Former Director Comey was willing to overlook all of the aforementioned characteristics in order to keep his job. In his eyes, the real crime was his own firing.

The memos show Comey was blind to biases within the FBI and had terrible judgment with respect to his deputy Andrew McCabe. On multiple occasions he, in his own words, defended the character of McCabe after President Trump questioned McCabe.

Finally, former Director Comey leaked at least one of these memos for the stated purpose of spurring the appointment of Special Counsel, yet he took no steps to spur the appointment of Special Counsel when he had significant concerns about the objectivity of the Department of Justice under Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

As we have consistently said, rather than making a criminal case for obstruction or interference with an ongoing investigation, these memos would be Defense Exhibit A should such a charge be made."

https://intelligence.house.gov/news/doc ... mentID=879
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:29 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:

By Mike Murphy

Thats the point.

Meanwhile, whats that got to do with you characterizing me as an alex jones supporter? :roll:

You're a right wing Texan :mrgreen:

I'm only pushing your buttons a bit :wubbers:

Do watch it, I've followed Alex and infowars for ages due to the comedy value :laughing:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:

By Mike Murphy

Thats the point.

You're a right wing Texan :mrgreen:

I'm only pushing your buttons a bit :wubbers:

Do watch it, I've followed Alex and infowars for ages due to the comedy value :laughing:

Oh, so you ARE straight up profilng then? Thanks for the admission :mrgreen:
Let the record show that you DO embrace some profiling :wink: :wubwub:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 am

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Thu May 10, 2018 4:55 am

The ‘Russian Collusion’ Trial Is On, And Mueller May Be The First Casualty

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Lawyers for Russian company Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, formally entered a “not guilty” plea in federal court Monday in a case Special Counsel Robert Mueller probably never thought would happen.

Mueller, weathering significant criticism that his Russian collusion case was thin, unveiled a grandiose indictment Feb. 16 against 13 Russian nationals and three Russian companies. The 13 Russians in question were charged with waging “information warfare” in the United States, interfering with the 2016 presidential election, and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Mueller generated headlines with the February indictment, safe in the knowledge the 13 Russians were beyond U.S. jurisdiction. Therefore, there would be no trial — only sensational Russian collusion accusations.

Mueller may now have to try the case, and Concord’s lawyers have put the special counsel on notice. The Russian company’s lawyers intend to invoke “discovery” to obtain U.S. intelligence about what they knew of Russian activities.

“I guess Mueller thought it was a freebie, for sure,” former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy told The Daily Caller News Foundation after the court proceeding.

“He thought it could make this association (of Russian collusion) and it would never be challenged in court,” McCarthy, a National Review contributing editor, said after the proceeding.

Concord retained the services of two attorneys at mega law firm Reed Smith, and the company is demanding a speedy trial. The lawyers indicated they were going to exercise Concord’s rights under discovery to examine all of Mueller’s “evidence” of the conspiracy.

In starting Wednesday’s trial, Eric A. Dubelier, a Reed Smith law partner, entered a “not guilty” plea in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia. He also repeated his client’s interest for a “speedy trial.”

McCarthy called Mueller’s entire indictment an “unforced error.”

“One thing you never want to do is to indict in a case that you’re not prepared to try,” McCarthy said.

Mueller tried to delay Wednesday’s hearing and floated a claim Concord had not been properly served notice.

“Until the Court has an opportunity to determine if Concord was properly served, it would be inadvisable to conduct an initial appearance and arraignment at which important rights will be communicated and a plea entertained,” Mueller’s lawyers filed in federal court.

But Concord opposed the motion. “The Special Counsel is not entitled to special rules and is required like the Attorney General to follow the rules of the Court,” Dubelier stated in his response to Mueller.

U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich agreed with Concord and rejected Mueller’s request for a delay in the trial without comment, which led to Wednesday’s arraignment.

Concord wants a “speedy trial” as provided by federal law, the company’s lawyers also repeated Wednesday. The case will resume July 9.

It is the second legal headache for Mueller in two weeks. Last week, federal Judge T.S. Ellis, III, a Reagan appointee, threatened to throw out the special counsel’s indictment of Paul Manafort since the charges against President Donald Trump’s former campaign manager did not relate to any charges of Russian collusion. Instead, the charges were tied to banking activities that went as far back as 2005 — more than a decade before Trump even announced his intention to run for president.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/09/russi ... -casualty/

Ruh roh :ooer:
Lol, cant wait for discovery :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby Guest » Thu May 10, 2018 6:48 am

more off topic bollocks

Postby ATXn;D » Tue May 15, 2018 4:13 am

Mueller Indicted A Russian Company That Didn't Even Exist, Court Transcripts Say

by RYAN SAAVEDRA
May 12, 2018

This week, one of the Russian companies accused by Special Counsel Robert Mueller of funding a conspiracy to meddle in the 2016 U.S. presidential election was revealed in court to not have existed during the time period alleged by Mueller's team of prosecutors, according to a lawyer representing the defendant.

U.S. Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey asked Eric Dubelier, one of two lawyers representing the accused Russian company, Concord Management and Consulting LLC, if he was representing a third company listed in Mueller's indictment.

"What about Concord Catering?" Harvey asked Dubelier. "The government makes an allegation that there's some association. I don't mean for you to – do you represent them, or not, today? And are we arraigning them as well?"

"We're not," Dubelier responded. "And the reason for that, Your Honor, is I think we're dealing with a situation of the government having indicted the proverbial ham sandwich."

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."

The term "indict a ham sandwich" is believed to have originated from a 1985 report in the New York Daily News when New York Chief Judge Sol Wachtler told the news publication that government prosecutors have so much influence over grand juries that they could get them to "indict a ham sandwich."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyw ... edra%3famp

:ooer:
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:22 am

phpBB [video]
ATXn;D

Postby Punk » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:57 am

Why do you ignore Trump's treason, his sexual assaults on women etc etc? :thud:
Punk

Postby Stooo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Punk wrote:Why do you ignore Trump's treason, his sexual assaults on women etc etc? :thud:

Too busy slamming screaming children into concentration camps.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs