Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:15 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Only ever reading the msm whitewash is always a good way to learn the truth...

Yes because only you know the truth it was revealed to you by a voice from a cloud.

I have read a variety of sources, I have compared timelines and the only conclusion is that Uranium one is at best a case where Hilary should NOT have recused herself due to personal interest.


So your the time machine guest poster then. :roll:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:28 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Only ever reading the msm whitewash is always a good way to learn the truth...

Yes because only you know the truth it was revealed to you by a voice from a cloud.

I have read a variety of sources, I have compared timelines and the only conclusion is that Uranium one is at best a case where Hilary should NOT have recused herself due to personal interest.


So your the time machine guest poster then. :roll:

No and trying that is Maddog's way of giving up - get your own cognitive surrender signal.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13741
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:29 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Louise is worth a follow on Twitter (also as Bagshaw) and her blog is often entertaining linky but she is as mad as a box of frogs as well as being totally focused on the Russia links. Carole is an award winning reporter who is being smeared by dickwads like Banks and O`Neil and puts the shits up Farridge. Rachel however just ignores the 1st defendant's tweets and just reports the policy rather than the emotion. All worth a look :thumbsup:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89520
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:40 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Louise is worth a follow on Twitter (also as Bagshaw) and her blog is often entertaining linky but she is as mad as a box of frogs as well as being totally focused on the Russia links. Carole is an award winning reporter who is being smeared by dickwads like Banks and O`Neil and puts the shits up Farridge. Rachel however just ignores the 1st defendant's tweets and just reports the policy rather than the emotion. All worth a look :thumbsup:

Thanks Stoo.

It's nice to have an antidote to Fletch and ATxns bullshit blogs' brain farts - even if it is just a brain fart from the opposite direction
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13741
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:43 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Louise is worth a follow on Twitter (also as Bagshaw) and her blog is often entertaining linky but she is as mad as a box of frogs as well as being totally focused on the Russia links. Carole is an award winning reporter who is being smeared by dickwads like Banks and O`Neil and puts the shits up Farridge. Rachel however just ignores the 1st defendant's tweets and just reports the policy rather than the emotion. All worth a look :thumbsup:

Thanks Stoo.

It's nice to have an antidote to Fletch and ATxns bullshit blogs' brain farts - even if it is just a brain fart from the opposite direction


Who decides which blogs, commenters or news sources are bullshit and which ones are good to go? :dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Stooo » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:46 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Louise is worth a follow on Twitter (also as Bagshaw) and her blog is often entertaining linky but she is as mad as a box of frogs as well as being totally focused on the Russia links. Carole is an award winning reporter who is being smeared by dickwads like Banks and O`Neil and puts the shits up Farridge. Rachel however just ignores the 1st defendant's tweets and just reports the policy rather than the emotion. All worth a look :thumbsup:

Thanks Stoo.

It's nice to have an antidote to Fletch and ATxns bullshit blogs' brain farts - even if it is just a brain fart from the opposite direction


Who decides which blogs, commenters or news sources are bullshit and which ones are good to go? :dunno:


I go for the ones that are based on facts rather than emotions, I'm not keen on the old faith...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89520
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Maddog » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:47 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Only ever reading the msm whitewash is always a good way to learn the truth...

Yes because only you know the truth it was revealed to you by a voice from a cloud.

I have read a variety of sources, I have compared timelines and the only conclusion is that Uranium one is at best a case where Hilary should NOT have recused herself due to personal interest.


So your the time machine guest poster then. :roll:

No and trying that is Maddog's way of giving up - get your own cognitive surrender signal.



:Hiya:
User avatar
Maddog
 
Posts: 33308
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cactus Jack » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:53 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cactus Jack wrote:I got two lines into his rant and switched off as it was all stuff that has been totally debunked a thousand times.

Sadly there is a group for whom a Conspiracy Theory is all there is and any proof that there isn't a conspiracy is just more proof of how deep the conspiracy to suppress evidence of the conspiracy goes.

Naturally for this same group as Trump has set himself up as the anti-Clinton any evidence of criminal conduct against Trump, no matter how compelling and even when they heard it out of his own mouth, is similarly just more evidence of how deeply entrenched the Clinton Conspiracy is.


Louise is worth a follow on Twitter (also as Bagshaw) and her blog is often entertaining linky but she is as mad as a box of frogs as well as being totally focused on the Russia links. Carole is an award winning reporter who is being smeared by dickwads like Banks and O`Neil and puts the shits up Farridge. Rachel however just ignores the 1st defendant's tweets and just reports the policy rather than the emotion. All worth a look :thumbsup:

Thanks Stoo.

It's nice to have an antidote to Fletch and ATxns bullshit blogs' brain farts - even if it is just a brain fart from the opposite direction


Who decides which blogs, commenters or news sources are bullshit and which ones are good to go? :dunno:

That would be me using my own intelligence and using a system of independent corroboration. It works like this.

The Daily Mail is on the right - pretty obviously - and the Daily Mail says it's going to rain tomorrow so anyone on a protest march against introducing slavery for anyone earning less than £100,000 per year is a loser who is going to get wet.

The Socialist Worker is on the left - against pretty obviously - and the Socialist Worker says it's going to rain tomorrow so anyone on protest march against introducing slavery for anyone earning less than £100,000 per year is a hero willing to risk pneumonia to defend the rights of the workers.

From this I gather the following
1 - There is a bid to introduce slavery for anyone earning less than £100,000 per year
2 - There is a protest march tomorrow and I'm joining it.
3 - I'd better take my coat because it's going to rain

You should try it some time.
User avatar
Cactus Jack
 
Posts: 13741
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm
Location: Round yer somewhere

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:19 am

phpBB [video]
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cannydc » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:24 pm

LOL @ Hannity and Fox News.

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08 ... ews-in-uk/
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13991
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:26 pm

Cannydc wrote:LOL @ Hannity and Fox News.

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08 ... ews-in-uk/


What about the content?
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12980
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cannydc » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:LOL @ Hannity and Fox News.

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08 ... ews-in-uk/


What about the content?


Just to repeat......... No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

Me included.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13991
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:04 am

Interesting fact.

Michael Cohen only had two clients.

DONALD TRUMP and SEAN HANNITY....
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 13991
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:39 am

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:LOL @ Hannity and Fox News.

Thankfully no longer polluting UK TV screens. No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08 ... ews-in-uk/


What about the content?


Just to repeat......... No-one bothered to watch their garbage.

Me included.



So YOU speak for everyone? You have a pretty high opinion of yourself.

I didn't post it for what hannity had to say, you dolt...
i posted it for what the INCOMING CHAIRMAN OF THE SENATE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE had to say. :roll:
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:15 am


Michael Flynn Judge Seeks Review Of Key FBI Notes Before Sentencing Decision


December 12th, 2018

The judge presiding over the Michael Flynn case is ordering a review of key FBI documents before deciding on a sentence for the former national security adviser.

Judge Emmet Sullivan wants to review a memo put together on Jan. 24, 2017 by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. He also wants to look at FBI notes from that interview.

Flynn’s lawyers revealed Tuesday that McCabe wrote he urged Flynn to meet with FBI agents without an attorney because it would be the “quickest” way to complete the meeting.

The federal judge who will issue a sentence against Michael Flynn next week wants to review FBI documents related to a fateful White House interview that the retired lieutenant general gave to two FBI agents just days into his tenure as President Donald Trump’s national security adviser.

District Court Judge Emmet G. Sullivan on Wednesday ordered Flynn’s lawyers to hand over two documents: a memo that then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe wrote after speaking with Flynn ahead his Jan. 24, 2017 interview with two FBI agents and the FBI summary of notes taken during that same interview.

(RELATED: Andrew McCabe Urged Michael Flynn To Meet With FBI Agents Without An Attorney)

That summary, known as an FD-302, was compiled on Aug. 22, 2017 by the two FBI agents who interviewed Flynn. It is unclear why the summary was put together seven months after the Flynn interview.

Flynn pleaded guilty on Dec. 1, 2017 to lying to the FBI agents regarding his conversations during the presidential transition period with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

Sullivan also ordered the special counsel to hand over any other memos or interview notes relevant to Flynn’s interview.

The judge set a Friday deadline to turn over the documents. He will decide on Flynn’s sentence next Monday.

Sullivan’s interest in the documents appears to have been spurred by claims that Flynn’s lawyers made in a court filing submitted Tuesday night.

Pointing to the McCabe memo, they noted that McCabe nudged Flynn toward meeting with the two FBI agents without an attorney present. He wrote that he told Flynn that a two-on-one meeting would be the “quickest” option.

Flynn agreed and said he did not need to involve White House lawyers.

McCabe also wrote in the memo that he and other FBI officials decided before the meeting that Flynn would not be warned ahead of the interview about the penalties of lying to the agents. McCabe noted that “they wanted Flynn to be relaxed” and “were concerned that giving the warnings might adversely affect the rapport.”

Flynn’s lawyers said in Tuesday’s filing that he accepts responsibility for lying to the agents, though it is clear from the document that Flynn takes issue with how his FBI interview came about.

The attorneys noted Flynn continued cooperating with the special counsel “even when circumstances later came to light that prompted extensive public debate about the investigation of General Flynn.”

That appeared to be a reference to the ethical and legal problems now facing McCabe and Peter Strzok, one of the two agents who interviewed Flynn. Both McCabe and Strzok have been fired from the FBI — McCabe for making false statements of his own about authorizing contacts with the media and Strzok for exchanging anti-Trump text messages with his mistress, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page.


Read more:


https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailyc ... -documents
User avatar
ATXn;D
 
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests