Pretending to work

Pretending to work

Postby 50% Tax Payer » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Many pretend they want to work, but in all honesty, they'd rather carry on doing so-called volunteer work. That is my personal findings having discussed with a friend in the know. The DWP is hard on the heals of the workshy, so they workshy are getting out of bed and so-called volunteer to do this/that and the other - many pretend to be carers and get the carers allowance, yet the person they are supposed to care for is fighting fit and fraudulently claiming benefits, I know of one personally.

Benefits are too easy and the DWP needs to crack down on these people. At my factory, a man parks in the disabled bay, has the Blue Badge, yet he works next to us and we are on our feet 8 hours a day, he is on his feet 6 hours a day and walks miles like most of us yet he has a Blue Badge, high rate mobility, and a Motoybilty ar. I reported him and gave the DWP my number, yes, nothing happens as this was 6 months ago.

Benefits are there for the genuine people, not the workshy, fraudsters, lazy bastards. I used to report several people a year but nothing happens. I know the rules regarding higher rate mobility and the free car and I am satisfied the people I have reported clearly do not qualify. No wonder the UK is turning into a shithole for the taxpayers

:flog: :shake head: :shake head:
50% Tax Payer

Re: Pretending to work

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:31 pm

Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:10 pm

50% Tax Payer wrote:Many pretend they want to work, but in all honesty, they'd rather carry on doing so-called volunteer work. That is my personal findings having discussed with a friend in the know. The DWP is hard on the heals of the workshy, so they workshy are getting out of bed and so-called volunteer to do this/that and the other - many pretend to be carers and get the carers allowance, yet the person they are supposed to care for is fighting fit and fraudulently claiming benefits, I know of one personally.

Benefits are too easy and the DWP needs to crack down on these people. At my factory, a man parks in the disabled bay, has the Blue Badge, yet he works next to us and we are on our feet 8 hours a day, he is on his feet 6 hours a day and walks miles like most of us yet he has a Blue Badge, high rate mobility, and a Motoybilty ar. I reported him and gave the DWP my number, yes, nothing happens as this was 6 months ago.

Benefits are there for the genuine people, not the workshy, fraudsters, lazy bastards. I used to report several people a year but nothing happens. I know the rules regarding higher rate mobility and the free car and I am satisfied the people I have reported clearly do not qualify. No wonder the UK is turning into a shithole for the taxpayers

What kind of factory work do you do, That you are standing for 8 hours a day and the pay is enough that you pay 50% tax?
I'd have thought the pay for factory work would be minimum or just above wages?

Postby op » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:29 pm

I work in a food distribution factory. I'm a 50% tax payer as I and my husband rent out 20+ properties, hence the 50% income bracket. Most of our tenants are through my links in places I have worked in, or currently work. I do not take in dwp lots or buy a property/flat that allows rental to those not in work as imo better apartment block. :smilin:
op

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:17 pm

op wrote:I work in a food distribution factory. I'm a 50% tax payer as I and my husband rent out 20+ properties, hence the 50% income bracket. Most of our tenants are through my links in places I have worked in, or currently work. I do not take in dwp lots or buy a property/flat that allows rental to those not in work as imo better apartment block. :smilin:

:shell: :shell: :shell: :shell:

I bet you reckon all the athletes currently in Rio are all fit for work. :roll:

Postby ambient » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Guest wrote:
op wrote:I work in a food distribution factory. I'm a 50% tax payer as I and my husband rent out 20+ properties, hence the 50% income bracket. Most of our tenants are through my links in places I have worked in, or currently work. I do not take in dwp lots or buy a property/flat that allows rental to those not in work as imo better apartment block. :smilin:

Of course they are, it's extremely patronising to suggest they are not.
ambient

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:29 pm

ambient wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even the blind? Fuck you are a thick cunt.

What work can they do?

Whatever happened to Remploy?

Postby ambient » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
ambient wrote:
Guest wrote:

What work can they do?

The gentleman who used to tune my parents Grand Piano was blind, and very good he was, the loss of one sense accentuated the other.

Still let's lock them up in some leftard institute, because the diktat says they cant "do stuff"

Stupid cunt
ambient

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:

Ok let's play your dumb game then, Everyone but the severely Handicapped must stop receiving all benefits.
Do you agree to that?

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:36 pm

ambient wrote:
Guest wrote:
ambient wrote:
Guest wrote:

What work can they do?

The gentleman who used to tune my parents Grand Piano was blind, and very good he was, the loss of one sense accentuated the other.

Still let's lock them up in some leftard institute, because the diktat says they cant "do stuff"

Stupid cunt

Yes the country is full of pianos, even the Tories shut down Remploy because of the rising costs.

Fascists like you gassed them during the early 30s :more beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:00 pm

Yes,Yes of course you do :pmsl: :off head:

Postby Cannydc » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:16 am

Quick read of the OP, quick thought flashed by....Do Not Feed The Troll.

Then, I thought, this person could have been one of those people who decide whether someone is disabled or not on behalf of DWP. You know, the ones who tell terminal cancer sufferers they are OK to work, and stop their benefits - weeks later they are dead.

Or perhaps the person in the supermarket car park who sees someone getting out of a car parked in a disabled slot. First they check out the Blue Badge, then they write to the local papers having made an arbitrary decision that the person 'didn't look disabled' so they must be fraudulent.

This kind of idiot, the worst imho, knows nothing about the health or otherwise of the person concerned, the complex symptoms they may suffer, or the variance of severity from day to day or hour to hour. They are simply judge, jury and executioner, and proper evidence isn't required, ta very much.

Well, nothing happened when you reported these people, eh ? Good. Bloody good, in fact. People like you deserve to be given a particularly nasty form of illness, preferably with no usual external symptoms. Epilepsy springs to mind - and see how you feel, how your attitude alters.

If you honestly don't realise that 99% of these people would rather be fit, healthy and out to work every day, you are sadly misguided. I speak as someone whose ex-boss was also a 50% taxpayer, got a tumour on his pituitary gland about 10 years ago and has since struggled with seizures, depression and is unable to get a job, never mind keep it. To add to his dismay, he is not allowed to drive. He looks fine at first glance - of course he does. He doesn't even qualify for benefits (the fool saved money when well). And, no doubt, some ignorant twat like you has reported him in their own petty, sad fashion.

Shame on you.
Cannydc

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:43 am

Cannydc wrote:Quick read of the OP, quick thought flashed by....Do Not Feed The Troll.

Then, I thought, this person could have been one of those people who decide whether someone is disabled or not on behalf of DWP. You know, the ones who tell terminal cancer sufferers they are OK to work, and stop their benefits - weeks later they are dead.

Or perhaps the person in the supermarket car park who sees someone getting out of a car parked in a disabled slot. First they check out the Blue Badge, then they write to the local papers having made an arbitrary decision that the person 'didn't look disabled' so they must be fraudulent.

This kind of idiot, the worst imho, knows nothing about the health or otherwise of the person concerned, the complex symptoms they may suffer, or the variance of severity from day to day or hour to hour. They are simply judge, jury and executioner, and proper evidence isn't required, ta very much.

Well, nothing happened when you reported these people, eh ? Good. Bloody good, in fact. People like you deserve to be given a particularly nasty form of illness, preferably with no usual external symptoms. Epilepsy springs to mind - and see how you feel, how your attitude alters.

If you honestly don't realise that 99% of these people would rather be fit, healthy and out to work every day, you are sadly misguided. I speak as someone whose ex-boss was also a 50% taxpayer, got a tumour on his pituitary gland about 10 years ago and has since struggled with seizures, depression and is unable to get a job, never mind keep it. To add to his dismay, he is not allowed to drive. He looks fine at first glance - of course he does. He doesn't even qualify for benefits (the fool saved money when well). And, no doubt, some ignorant twat like you has reported him in their own petty, sad fashion.

Shame on you.

Well said. Until someone is ill themselves very often they don't realise. Informing on "several people" is low. I have an illness that means I can't work and also have physical problems that limit what I can do. The government's DWP has via the newspapers turned people against the sick and disabled. People have committed or attempted suicide after having benefits stopped and they cannot work to feed themselves and pay the rent. The Lib Dems have said they will scrap the Work Capability Assessment tests and the bedroom tax. Would they ever get enough votes though? A lot of damage has been done by the tories and Jeremy Corbyn is too far left for mainstream middle England voters.
PinkSmurf

Postby Keyser » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:43 am

Cannydc wrote:Quick read of the OP, quick thought flashed by....Do Not Feed The Troll.

Shame on you.

There is only one function of the 'assessments' - to boot as many people as possible off ESA to save money.

The quicker people die the better as far as the DWP are concerned.

No money needed when you are gently decomposing.

People were not always this heartless - but the media and the government's policy have done their job. Everyone receiving some sort of benefit is a lying, scrounging, workshy cunt with 27 kids and living in a mansion.

Amazing that - I have not met one.
Keyser

Postby Whitebrit » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:39 pm

50% Tax Payer wrote:Many pretend they want to work, but in all honesty, they'd rather carry on doing so-called volunteer work. That is my personal findings having discussed with a friend in the know. The DWP is hard on the heals of the workshy, so they workshy are getting out of bed and so-called volunteer to do this/that and the other - many pretend to be carers and get the carers allowance, yet the person they are supposed to care for is fighting fit and fraudulently claiming benefits, I know of one personally.

Cool airhead story Bro. :cuppaT:

Could you make your next story about something you actually have some facts and knowledge of. Ta. :hand:
Whitebrit

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs