Remainer wishes wishes illness on Brexiteers Children

Re: Remainer wishes wishes illness on Brexiteers Children

Postby ambient » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:09 pm

traveller wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
ambient wrote:Hate filled lefttard trying to impose a multi-cultural shithole on the rest of us.

She is a speech therapist, teaching little kids with brain damage to speak again.

A typical hate-filled leftard occupation, no use to man nor beast. Until it's YOUR kid who has fallen off their bike, or got hit by a car.

Try to avoid ridiculous, genuinely hate-filled vitriol for what was almost certainly a case of 'it not coming out the way it was meant to'.

I make you right Canny, but the gang on here with the flaming torches and pitchforks are not very interested.
If the woman had said, "Lovely day today, sun is shining, we should all sit in the garden and get a tan", they'd have rushed to their keyboards and trumpeted, "NHS speech therapist encourages people to risk skin cancer!"
"She should be sacked!"

But what the cunt said was

I want people who are leaving to one day unfortunately have a child who needs that treatment

If leftardia, for a health professional to want ill health on a child , is that ok or not ok ?
ambient

Postby PinkSmurf » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:16 pm

ambient wrote:
traveller wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
ambient wrote:Hate filled lefttard trying to impose a multi-cultural shithole on the rest of us.

She is a speech therapist, teaching little kids with brain damage to speak again.

A typical hate-filled leftard occupation, no use to man nor beast. Until it's YOUR kid who has fallen off their bike, or got hit by a car.

Try to avoid ridiculous, genuinely hate-filled vitriol for what was almost certainly a case of 'it not coming out the way it was meant to'.

I make you right Canny, but the gang on here with the flaming torches and pitchforks are not very interested.
If the woman had said, "Lovely day today, sun is shining, we should all sit in the garden and get a tan", they'd have rushed to their keyboards and trumpeted, "NHS speech therapist encourages people to risk skin cancer!"
"She should be sacked!"

I want people who are leaving to one day unfortunately have a child who needs that treatment

If leftardia, for a health professional to want ill health on a child , is that ok or not ok ?

Exactly. Sack her.
PinkSmurf

Postby ArtfulDodger_ » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:24 pm

She has issued an apology.
ArtfulDodger_

Postby Random » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 pm

A speech therapist who doesn't think about her own speech. I think that's funny. Only fair to rip her apart really as if it was a pilot who couldn't fly a plane he'd get sacked.
Random

Postby Viper » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 pm

ambient wrote:
traveller wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

"She should be sacked!"

Well everyone has a dream.
Viper

Postby ambient » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:36 pm

ArtfulDodger_ wrote:She has issued an apology.

She is just worried about the impact on her private consultancy business, the three days a week she moonlights away from her Sainted NHS work
ambient

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:07 am

Meanwhile, we are now seeing the true face of Bremoaners....

"An American sports presenter named Gina Miller has become the victim of “vitriolic abuse” meant for her namesake, whose high court case ensured the government will have to consult parliament before starting Brexit negotiations.

The television presenter, who also works as a consultant, said she received a “large amount of hate-filled tweets” following the high court judges’ verdict on Thursday.

The US-based Miller posted some of the tweets on her Facebook page which showed Twitter users suggesting that she leave the UK and that she lock her doors. One said that they planned to burn her effigy on bonfire night.

Miller told the BBC: “I even had an email. In the subject box it said: ‘I hope you die, I sincerely hope you get cancer and die’,” adding: “It was absolutely vitriolic.”

So, for all of you condemning that health worker on Question Time - now's your chance to be even handed.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... line-abuse
Cannydc

Postby malamute » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:04 am

Cannydc wrote:Meanwhile, we are now seeing the true face of Bremoaners....

"An American sports presenter named Gina Miller has become the victim of “vitriolic abuse” meant for her namesake, whose high court case ensured the government will have to consult parliament before starting Brexit negotiations.

The television presenter, who also works as a consultant, said she received a “large amount of hate-filled tweets” following the high court judges’ verdict on Thursday.

The US-based Miller posted some of the tweets on her Facebook page which showed Twitter users suggesting that she leave the UK and that she lock her doors. One said that they planned to burn her effigy on bonfire night.

Miller told the BBC: “I even had an email. In the subject box it said: ‘I hope you die, I sincerely hope you get cancer and die’,” adding: “It was absolutely vitriolic.”

So, for all of you condemning that health worker on Question Time - now's your chance to be even handed.

That is absolutely nothing compared to the treatment Boris Johnson got! He was targeted for weeks, had daft pictures of himself posted everywhere and was shouted and jeered at in public. People thought it was very funny to post pictures of him abseiling ans saying things like "our future Prime Minister" it went on for weeks relentlessly and he hadn't even said he would be standing for PM. People had it in their heads he would and nothing would change their thinking. Then when he said he wouldn't be, that wasn't right either and he was "a coward" and more pictures and personal attacks went round.

As far as I can see the Remainers started all this when they didn't get the result they wanted even thought the government had told us the referendum would be the people's decision.
malamute

Postby ambient » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:10 am

malamute wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Meanwhile, we are now seeing the true face of Bremoaners....

That is absolutely nothing compared to the treatment Boris Johnson got! He was targeted for weeks, had daft pictures of himself posted everywhere and was shouted and jeered at in public. People thought it was very funny to post pictures of him abseiling ans saying things like "our future Prime Minister" it went on for weeks relentlessly and he hadn't even said he would be standing for PM. People had it in their heads he would and nothing would change their thinking. Then when he said he wouldn't be, that wasn't right either and he was "a coward" and more pictures and personal attacks went round.

As far as I can see the Remainers started all this when they didn't get the result they wanted even thought the government had told us the referendum would be the people's decision.

The "American Gina" took it all with a sense of humour
No worries. It's been enlightening & I've made some new British friends. All good.

Howwever the litigious "Guyanian Gina" is threatening legal action against anyone who dare critise her in any way
ambient

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

" People thought it was very funny to post pictures of him (BJ) abseiling ans saying things like "our future Prime Minister" "

Awww bless.

Anyone got some tissues ?
Cannydc

Postby malamute » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:" People thought it was very funny to post pictures of him (BJ) abseiling ans saying things like "our future Prime Minister" "

Awww bless.

You know as well as I do Canny that that was just one example as I was rushing out this morning. He was criticised for his size, for the clothes he wore, for every single word he uttered, for his family but he just took it unlike this stupid woman.
malamute

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:53 pm

malamute wrote:
Cannydc wrote:" People thought it was very funny to post pictures of him (BJ) abseiling ans saying things like "our future Prime Minister" "

Awww bless.

You know as well as I do Canny that that was just one example as I was rushing out this morning. He was criticised for his size, for the clothes he wore, for every single word he uttered, for his family but he just took it unlike this stupid woman.

Boris took it because he knows he is a cunt, his electorate knows he's a cunt. London voters know he is a cunt after leaving London in such a state.

Postby Viper » Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 pm

malamute wrote:

Awww bless.

He was also attacked.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expr ... -hms-vf-gb
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:53 pm

malamute wrote:

Awww bless.

So why pick him out as an example ?

How about the utter tripe written and said about Corbyn ?

Blair ?

Brown ?

Major ?

Thatcher ?

And so on..........

You might have noticed a pattern. They are all politicians, who set themselves up to fail and know what's coming BEFORE they take the job.

And you may have also noticed that the majority of the vitriol actually comes from right wing tax dodging papers with foreign owners.

So cry no tears for Boris. Anyone who can be such a poor Mayor of London, act a clown so many times and still get so close to being PM deserves a bit of stick.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:
malamute wrote:

Awww bless.

So why pick him out as an example ?

How about the utter tripe written and said about Corbyn ?

Blair ?

Brown ?

Major ?

Thatcher ?

And so on..........

You might have noticed a pattern. They are all politicians, who set themselves up to fail and know what's coming BEFORE they take the job.

And you may have also noticed that the majority of the vitriol actually comes from right wing tax dodging papers with foreign owners.

So cry no tears for Boris. Anyone who can be such a poor Mayor of London, act a clown so many times and still get so close to being PM deserves a bit of stick.

Corbyn is pretty shit though. I've never been a Labour supporter and it's been mainly because of the 70's mindset of old Labour.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs