Albanian migrants posing as children

Albanian migrants posing as children

Postby malamute » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -risk.html

Yes I know it's the DM thank you but the sourçe is Croydon council.
malamute

Re: Albanian migrants posing as children

Postby ambient » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:01 pm

Send then to Lilly Allen's mansion
ambient

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:43 pm

malamute wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909138/Albanian-migrants-illegally-sneaking-Britain-posing-child-refugees-putting-school-pupils-foster-families-risk.html

Yes I know it's the DM thank you but the sourçe is Croydon council.

Gotta say, I'm not keen on the way they're saying these people are "putting school pupils and foster families at risk" simply by BEING Albanian adults posing as children.
How's that work? Do they spontaneously combust or something?

Course, the article DOES then go on to cite cases where some of these un-children have acted "inappropriately" with female carers as a result of their cultural upbringing.

The main thing I find troubling about all this is that it seems like the authorities have chosen to prioritise the wellbeing of the immigrants above the safety of the people they interact with once they're here.
I guess they're worried that fewer people will volunteer to care for these people if they think there's a chance they're actually rather uncouth adults pretending to be children.
Si_Crewe

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 pm

ambient wrote:Send then to Lilly Allen's mansion

As stated before (but worth re-saying) many well-off people / celebs have offered to take refugees.

Each offer has been politely declined by HM Government.

They state that these people are left with very complex needs due to previous experiences, and would therefore be better served by being under the wing of Social Services.
Cannydc

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:38 pm

Cannydc wrote:

As stated before (but worth re-saying) many well-off people / celebs have offered to take refugees.

They state that these people are left with very complex needs due to previous experiences, and would therefore be better served by being under the wing of Social Services.

That's very convenient, isn't it?

It's a bit like, say, blind people campaigning for punitive car-tax, safe in the knowledge that it'll never cause problems for them.

I wonder if Lily Allen would feel the same if she noticed any suspiciously mature students at her daughters' school?
Si_Crewe

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:57 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

That's very convenient, isn't it?

It's a bit like, say, blind people campaigning for punitive car-tax, safe in the knowledge that it'll never cause problems for them.

I wonder if Lily Allen would feel the same if she noticed any suspiciously mature students at her daughters' school?

Convenient, to put the care of often very damaged young people into the hands of professionals ?

Yes.

And also necessary, sensible, cost efficient and eminently sane.
Cannydc

Postby Si_Crewe » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:03 pm

Cannydc wrote:Convenient, to put the care of often very damaged young people into the hands of professionals ?

Yes.

No,

It's convenient that people who're wealthy enough to set themselves apart from a thing can advocate that thing for others.

How about a scheme whereby a proportional number of these immigrant children are placed in private schools, along with Allen and Geldof's brats?

You think they'd be up for that?

After all, that'd help alleviate the burden on society as a whole, as well as providing an education for the "little" darlings.
Si_Crewe

Postby Cannydc » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:31 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Convenient, to put the care of often very damaged young people into the hands of professionals ?

Yes.

No,

It's convenient that people who're wealthy enough to set themselves apart from a thing can advocate that thing for others.

How about a scheme whereby a proportional number of these immigrant children are placed in private schools, along with Allen and Geldof's brats?

You think they'd be up for that?

After all, that'd help alleviate the burden on society as a whole, as well as providing an education for the "little" darlings.

Yes, some should be put into the private education system.

Assuming they pass the highly selective entrance exams designed to keep out the council house scum.

Joking apart, it wouldn't be such a bad idea - many come here with a decent standard of English, and migrants to this country have proven in the past to be among the country's brightest and best brains. They seem to have a work and discipline attitude well suited for learning, rather than disruption.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:49 pm

Cannydc wrote:Yes, some should be put into the private education system.

Assuming they pass the highly selective entrance exams designed to keep out the council house scum.

Joking apart, it wouldn't be such a bad idea - many come here with a decent standard of English, and migrants to this country have proven in the past to be among the country's brightest and best brains. They seem to have a work and discipline attitude well suited for learning, rather than disruption.

Of course, Albanian migrants have proven to be some the UKs smartest people. I'm particularly impressed with the way the Albanian mafia have muscled in on the prostitution racket.

If you're talking migrants in general, then of course many of those man-child savages we see down at Calais, chucking concrete blocks at cars and breaking into lorries, would blend in perfectly in private schools over here. Not disruptive at all, and a great attitude to boot.

Do you actually believe this shite as you type it?
Red Okktober

Postby Puzzler » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:08 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Why do they need the government's permission? Surely they could just troll around where the refugees get sent to?
Puzzler

Postby PinkSmurf » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Yes, some should be put into the private education system.

Of course, Albanian migrants have proven to be some the UKs smartest people. I'm particularly impressed with the way the Albanian mafia have muscled in on the prostitution racket.

If you're talking migrants in general, then of course many of those man-child savages we see down at Calais, chucking concrete blocks at cars and breaking into lorries, would blend in perfectly in private schools over here. Not disruptive at all, and a great attitude to boot.

Do you actually believe this shite as you type it?

I do love ❤ you Red. This is brilliantly written and you took the words from my mouth.
PinkSmurf

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 pm

PinkSmurf wrote:I do love ❤ you Red. This is brilliantly written and you took the words from my mouth.

You can imagine the 38 year old Albanian private schoolchildren, resplendent in their mustard blazers, shorts, and hoopy socks, being teased on the school bus by the rough kids from the local comp. The local kids trip them up and give them wedgies. In return, the Albanians rape their mums, and shoot their dads with AK 47s.

#they'redesperate
Red Okktober

Postby Cannydc » Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:09 pm

#soareyou

One would imagine that the kids chosen to go to private schools would undergo some form of vetting.

The 38yo (according to the reliable Daily Heil face recognition computer programme) probably wouldn't make it.
Cannydc

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:09 pm

You'd have thought they might undergo 'some sort of vetting' before they were allowed into the country in the first place, rather than wait until they apply to a school. Basic stuff, nothing too inhumane or racist for you to get worried about - age, nationality, criminal record kinda thing.
Red Okktober

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:12 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
PinkSmurf wrote:I do love ❤ you Red. This is brilliantly written and you took the words from my mouth.

You can imagine the 38 year old Albanian private schoolchildren, resplendent in their mustard blazers, shorts, and hoopy socks, being teased on the school bus by the rough kids from the local comp. The local kids trip them up and give them wedgies. In return, the Albanians rape their mums, and shoot their dads with AK 47s.

#they'redesperate

I can see why she finds you so lovable :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs