A truck has ploughed into a Christmas market in Berlin.

Re: A truck has ploughed into a Christmas market in Berlin.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:47 pm

Oh now you give a fuck about the homeless? Very convincing, not.

Postby GUEST » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:Oh now you give a fuck about the homeless? Very convincing, not.

It's not all of a sudden. I've always given a fuck about the homeless unless they're illegal immigrants. I've said many times that there are tens of thousands of homeless people in each London borough and foreigners are jumping the queue while British people are living in B & Bs, hostels or on the streets. Your comment is always aimed at the right when we say immigration is causing homelessness for British people. We don't have enough social housing for our own let alone thousands or more immigrants.

Postby Cleopatra » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:09 am

Red Okktober wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:If I knew of a local building earmarked for refugees, I'd be more interesting in establishing why it hadn't already been made use of to house people already in need of somewhere to live.

Not even gonna touch the insane idea of advocating arson.

Refugees take precedence over indigenous homeless people, we know that already in that countless empty buildings have been prepared for them - warehouses, schools, municipal buildings, gyms, off-season holiday chalets etc.

Arson is a biggish step to take for sure, but....if you knew no one would get hurt, and you'd most likely get away with it, would you not be tempted to do it to protect your own kids and maintain quality of life in the neighbourhood? I'd definitely be tempted.

I'm sure if you asked the father of that poor German girl raped and found dead in a river, or the father of the poor Swedish girl stabbed to death by an alleged '15 year old' Somalian, if they could turn back time and burn down the refugee centres the killers lived in (to repeat - with no one being hurt) - they'd have their petrol cans and box of matches out before you'd finished asking the question.

Arsonists who set their fires for political motives are called terrorist extremists. Why am I not surprised that you advocate it? Two cheeks of the same backside, the hypocrisy is breathtaking.
Cleopatra

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:If I knew of a local building earmarked for refugees, I'd be more interesting in establishing why it hadn't already been made use of to house people already in need of somewhere to live.

Not even gonna touch the insane idea of advocating arson.

Refugees take precedence over indigenous homeless people, we know that already in that countless empty buildings have been prepared for them - warehouses, schools, municipal buildings, gyms, off-season holiday chalets etc.

Arson is a biggish step to take for sure, but....if you knew no one would get hurt, and you'd most likely get away with it, would you not be tempted to do it to protect your own kids and maintain quality of life in the neighbourhood? I'd definitely be tempted.

I'm sure if you asked the father of that poor German girl raped and found dead in a river, or the father of the poor Swedish girl stabbed to death by an alleged '15 year old' Somalian, if they could turn back time and burn down the refugee centres the killers lived in (to repeat - with no one being hurt) - they'd have their petrol cans and box of matches out before you'd finished asking the question.

Arsonists who set their fires for political motives are called terrorist extremists. Why am I not surprised that you advocate it? Two cheeks of the same backside, the hypocrisy is breathtaking.

I disagree with you Cleopatra. Everyone who spoke about this said if NO ONE GOT HURT and the general consensus was that it would be empty buildings "targeted". I class that as protest not terrorism. Terrorists kill and maim people. There's a massive difference. Anyway it's Xmas and people are drinking, I wouldn't worry too much. If I really was going to burn down an empty building I wouldn't tell everyone first. Like I said arson where no one got hurt is protest, not terror. Plus the real terrorists like the IRA or ISIS are our enemies. Defending ourselves against jihadis who are our enemies isn't terrorism anyway. It's self defence.
PinkSmurf

Postby Red Okktober » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:27 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Arsonists who set their fires for political motives are called terrorist extremists. Why am I not surprised that you advocate it? Two cheeks of the same backside, the hypocrisy is breathtaking.

I've only seen you post twice, and it's been a right old load of shite both times. After your 'just a few muslims involved in terrorism' and how 'bigoted' people are comments, you're now calling protecting your family a 'political motive'
:mrgreen: :off head:

People like you would happily give your country away, people like me wouldn't, therein lies the difference.

Those poor sods in rural Germany have life-changing decisions to make. Put up with the population of your village doubling overnight, with hundreds of unchecked migrants moving in. At best, your wife and kids eyed up and hassled wherever they go. Can't go to the park any more, can't go to the swimming pool any more, can't wear summer clothes any more. Petty crime rate skyrocketing - shoplifting, littering etc. More serious stuff too like burglary and vandalism. And if you get unlucky some serious shit might happen like rape or murder, or some cunt running down a group of people in a lorry.

You would find this an acceptable way to live, yes? Only I wouldn't, and would see 2 choices. One would be to up sticks and move away, be driven out of my own home (selling it for peanuts), give up my job, take the kids out of school, leave family and friends behind. The second choice would have had to already of taken place, that would be to make sure the building earmarked for the migrants (before they arrived) didn't exist.

I'm just surprised it hasn't happened more than it has.
Red Okktober

Postby PinkSmurf » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... veals.html
Here you are Cleopatra..some migrants burned down a refugee centre causing 10 million euros worth of damage because there was not enough Nutella, chocolate or gummi bears. Yes it's the Daily Mail but they are not the only ones who published this story. There was another refugee centre also burnt down because the migrants were not woken early enough for breakfast during ramadan. So Cleo ....protest or "terrorist extremism" as you described people burning down immigration centres or immigration temporary housing when they are sick of refugees touching up women in the street or in swimming pools? I'll be honest I don't want an immigration hostel near me because of their antisocial behaviour.
PinkSmurf

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs