Human rights brigade trying to make it harder to stop terror

Human rights brigade trying to make it harder to stop terror

Postby Viper » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3166820/h ... st-terror/

Surely it is time to stop these dangerous windbags in the name of security. We have a pressing security need to monitor online behaviour (hamas supporters can be flagged prior to supporting a terror attack for example)

The wishy washy leftie weirdy beardy paranoia about surveillance is ridiculous and damaging our country.
Viper

Re: Human rights brigade trying to make it harder to stop terror

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:02 am

It is certainly true that certain elements need to be closely monitored - however, there is a treasured part of BRITISH culture that entitles us to privacy and freedom of interference by security forces or others. This, of course, relies on our innocence and a trust that those who are charged to protect us do not abuse their powers.

It's a balancing act. We all know it, and by and large we accept it. Some fall on one side, telling us that the state is agin us, spying on us, desperate to incriminate or control us. Others believe that if we are innocent we have nothing to hide, giving carte blanche to the security forces and government to act as they feel fit.

I think that the balance, though it has moved towards authoritarianism somewhat, is about right. I don't want celebs phones hacking, I do want the loons of Daesh etc keeping a close eye on.

What I really hate is the ridiculous knee jerk posing by the idiot newspapers, many of whom caused surveillance to become headline news. I don't care what the Sun or Daily Heil say.
Cannydc

Postby wutang » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:16 am

The Governments around the world are moving further and further to the right.... some are even flirting with outright fascism.

I know... lets remove whatever protections we have against the state :thumbsup:

wutang

Postby luddite » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:17 pm

wutang wrote:The Governments around the world are moving further and further to the right.... some are even flirting with outright fascism.

If you have a look at the definition of fascism you will find that Islam qualified on almost every count.
We welcome these facists into this country with open arms, Islam has a representative, as the mayor, in London, after the latest atrocity he is quoted as saying that terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a major city.
It is now the politicians have betrayed us and allowed the Islamification of this country.
Every single Muslim family in this country contains a potential Islamic terrorist.
But as Aziz would say, don't be frightened. :pmsl:
luddite

Postby Viper » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:23 pm

luddite wrote:
wutang wrote:The Governments around the world are moving further and further to the right.... some are even flirting with outright fascism.

If you have a look at the definition of fascism you will find that Islam qualified on almost every count.
We welcome these facists into this country with open arms, Islam has a representative, as the mayor, in London, after the latest atrocity he is quoted as saying that terrorist attacks are part and parcel of living in a major city.
It is now the politicians have betrayed us and allowed the Islamification of this country.
Every single Muslim family in this country contains a potential Islamic terrorist.

He would also say that he supports hamas. Like many lefties do.
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Viper wrote:https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3166820/human-rights-brigade-is-still-waging-a-legal-battle-to-weaken-our-defences-against-terror/

Surely it is time to stop these dangerous windbags in the name of security. We have a pressing security need to monitor online behaviour (hamas supporters can be flagged prior to supporting a terror attack for example)

The wishy washy leftie weirdy beardy paranoia about surveillance is ridiculous and damaging our country.

We can not let these terrorists take away what bit of privacy we have left. If we do. They have won.

There was an article in the DM of English stoicism. Everyone back to work as though nothing had happened. Don't tell me it's ok for everyone to go back to work and keep filling the couffers but not ok for them to keep their privacy.

Anyway. I thought it was more of a left idiology for people to lose privacy than a right wing one. But as ever the more extreme they both meet and can't tell them apart.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 pm

And what about this ladies privacy?

His mother seems a nice lady, owns a farm in wales, has ducks and a border collie. Sews cushions for a living. Sounds the perfect life.

She has just lost a son and is splattered all over the papers. No matter what the son did she should not be subjected to that. She will be suffering the pain of what he did and losing her son.

The only thing I will say is where did the money come from to buy all that? If it's legitimate earnings and not funded by terrorism leave her be.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... other.html

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:28 pm

It would have been the perfect day for everyone to say 'fuck this, I'm not going to work.'

The peoples voice does not get heard on immigration and we have protected groups that if we say the slightest thing it is called discrimination thanks to the equality and diversity act.

All these journalists that write about Muslim extremism always write in their work how they know good Muslims etc. there should be no need to write that. Anyone reading will know what they are referring to without having to big up and praise other Muslims. Piers morgan did it in his piece today. The man who said how dare you check their teeth to david Davies.

Now he's crying about the attack and forgets he is an enabler. Or he just said to to stir controversy and line his pockets.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:33 pm

luddite wrote:

^^^^ said no one with an IQ of over 65

Is a facist someone who has had a face transplant? Why are you Tories so pissed off May allowed a MILLION Muslims in? Why vote for such a neo-Liberal party? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 pm

luddite wrote:

That statement is absolutely untrue.

The sentence you use was actually spoken SIX MONTHS AGO, and has been taken completely out of context by the usual suspects.

Trump's idiot son, Donald, has been widely ridiculed for his moronic tweet repeating your nonsense...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03 ... er-attack/
Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:47 pm

His actual words (6 months ago)

“Part and parcel of living in a great global city is you’ve got to be prepared for these things, you’ve got to be vigilant, you’ve got to support the police doing an incredibly hard job,” said Mr Khan, who was in New York at the time.

“The terrorists are evolving their tactics and we have got to evolve our response to them all the time. I am afraid the consequences of a terror attack are very, very scary. They want to kill. They want to maim and terrify. It is my job to try to make sure that we are as safe as we can be.”
Cannydc

Postby malamute » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:32 pm

Guest wrote:And what about this ladies privacy?

His mother seems a nice lady, owns a farm in wales, has ducks and a border collie. Sews cushions for a living. Sounds the perfect life.

She has just lost a son and is splattered all over the papers. No matter what the son did she should not be subjected to that. She will be suffering the pain of what he did and losing her son.

The only thing I will say is where did the money come from to buy all that? If it's legitimate earnings and not funded by terrorism leave her be.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailym ... other.html

I read today that the mother and son were estranged.
malamute

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Why wont any Tory MP release their ISP info? They want us to but refuse to lead by example. Their mantra is (just like Hitler's) if you have nothing to hide...

Postby Viper » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:44 pm

Guest wrote:Why wont any Tory MP release their ISP info? They want us to but refuse to lead by example. Their mantra is (just like Hitler's) if you have nothing to hide...

Daily godwin.
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:02 pm

Guest wrote:Why wont any Tory MP release their ISP info? They want us to but refuse to lead by example. Their mantra is (just like Hitler's) if you have nothing to hide...

Agreed.

Why don't the Tories release their ISP info?

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs