Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Big Threads

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Viper » Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Filled car up today. £1.12. Nice to see that coming down. Nowhere near the £1.36 i remember paying back in the 'glory :gigglesnshit: days' of EU.

Do you think they can influence OPEC? You must be quite deranged to think so.

Still it was 98p here in June thanks to the pound doing well against the dollar, which was back in the glory days pre-Brexit. :gigglesnshit:

Now with the pound collapsing all raw materials will cost way more than before, including oil. :Lucia:

And the bedt thing?... us brexiteers....dont care! :pmsl:
Viper

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:08 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Filled car up today. £1.12. Nice to see that coming down. Nowhere near the £1.36 i remember paying back in the 'glory :gigglesnshit: days' of EU.

Still it was 98p here in June thanks to the pound doing well against the dollar, which was back in the glory days pre-Brexit. :gigglesnshit:

Now with the pound collapsing all raw materials will cost way more than before, including oil. :Lucia:

I know.

These remoaners moaning about paying an extra £45 a week on fuel and shopping. I think it's great. :thumbsup:
I think it is great we will all be paying fortunes for stuff that was affordable a year ago. :canny:
It will be huge when the WTO tariffs come in and everyone has to pay 20% extra. You'll really see remoaners weep then.
I personally can't wait for the massive recession, a million plus being made bankrupt. It will be fucking brilliant. House price values to collapse :smilin:
I'll buy another half a dozen properties for a few quid like last time, no need for any EU regs about decent homes standard or any of that bollocks.
They love a bit of squalor. Gonna sign up for a five year mobile contract so I don't have to pay the huge roaming data charges after 2019. Fuck that.

Only drawback is voters will fuck off the Tories like they did in poncey Richmond.

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:34 pm

Guest wrote:Multinational companies relocating abroad resulting in over a million job losses
Downgrade of our country's credit rating to C+++
Huge reduction in tax take, down 23% within 5 years
8% reduction in FTSE value, which reduces everyone's pension by 10% within 12 months
Inflation up to over 5% within a year.
Approx 240 million tonnes of crops rotting in fields due to no staff
UK deficit to increase to over £200 Billion
Record UK borrowing, gilts costing more to pay out.
Recession in 2021. 15% fall in house values - the Daily Wail will be pleased - NOT
More NHS cuts, another £40 Billion, more hospitals and ward closures
French border returning to Dover along with it, thousands of illegals
Closure of upto 15 prisons due to funding cuts
15,000 Police officers sacked
13,500 Nurses sacked
11.1500 Doctors sacked
4,000 Prison officers sacked
At least 12 national chains to close including Morrisons
Most town centres to be full of betting and charity shops as shops close and can't be relet due to no interest
Homelessness up,
Child poverty up
Number of economically dormant up by over 14%
Port of Dover to be gridlocked most days, Operation Stack in use 4 out of 5 days a week on M20
Average price of a tank of petrol up by 19% on top of this years rise of 17%
Price of everything imported up 20% including tariffs and due to fall in GBP
Collapse in social funding for the North East, East Anglia, South West, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
UK manufacturing base to recede by 27% within 5 years due to relocation of factories
More beach and river pollution, up around 15% within 5 years
More scaling back of climate change policies £23 billion cut over 5 years
Mobile roaming charges to increase to previous anticipated levels, 28% rise within 5 years
UK flights to cost 31% more, aviation insurance premium to increase 12%
EHIC card cancelled, no free European healthcare whilst abroad
Cancellation of European kite mark CE
Cancellation of all our European rights as enshrined in UK law
VAT on fuel to rise to 20% from 5% within first 5 years.
European Climate change rules and regs cancelled
Air pollution expected to rise by 12% within 5 years
More white flight, over 2 million expected to emigrate within 5 years including Farage
Tories to be absolutely hammered in 2025 barely winning 100 seats, out of power for 25 years (min according to CPHQ)
European regulations regarding sporting participants cancelled including Bosman meaning fewer top Europeans playing here
EPL down to three teams by 2024 qualifying for CL, two and a playoff
Value of UK football clubs down 17%, value of EPL down 22% within 5 years
Funding for new council estate regeneration to be cancelled
175 care homes to close within 5 years
Not enough RN fleet to patrol our fishing waters, MoD cuts forecast at £35 billion for next two years
Cancellation of all paternity rights
Cuts to Forestry Commission including new tree planting resulting in higher CO2 emissions
Cuts to UK charities of over £1.7 Billion a year for next 5 years
MPs salary to rise by above inflation, everyone else has a real pay cut of around 6% (per annum)
Mortgages to rise by 15%, 1,400 new builds cancelled (whole projects)
More motorway/A road crashes as the ETD is cancelled and employers force drivers to driver for longer days

Small wonder the Tories walked out of the Brexit meeting when the Tories' number crunchers dropped this bombshell. :gigglesnshit:

I like the way this is the BEST CASE scenario. :pmsl:

Fucking hell, best case scenario? Sounds like we will be well fucked in five years :off head:

Postby Viper » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:20 am

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know.

These remoaners moaning about paying an extra £45 a week on fuel and shopping. I think it's great. :thumbsup:
I think it is great we will all be paying fortunes for stuff that was affordable a year ago. :canny:
It will be huge when the WTO tariffs come in and everyone has to pay 20% extra. You'll really see remoaners weep then.
I personally can't wait for the massive recession, a million plus being made bankrupt. It will be fucking brilliant. House price values to collapse :smilin:
I'll buy another half a dozen properties for a few quid like last time, no need for any EU regs about decent homes standard or any of that bollocks.
They love a bit of squalor. Gonna sign up for a five year mobile contract so I don't have to pay the huge roaming data charges after 2019. Fuck that.

Only drawback is voters will fuck off the Tories like they did in poncey Richmond.

Project fear lol. You lost didnt you and then were shown to be bs :gigglesnshit:

The referendum campaign is over. You couldnt be bothered to get up/leave your pop concert at the time remember.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:12 am

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know.

Project fear lol. You lost didnt you and then were shown to be bs :gigglesnshit:

The referendum campaign is over. You couldnt be bothered to get up/leave your pop concert at the time remember.

I fucken won mate. Transferring my pounds to dollars on the 23rd, made over £800,000 in that one night. Will be able to buy at least a dozen homes in 2022 or 2023. Some poor fucken remoaner will be suicidal and will take any cash offer. I made a fortune on the run up to Black Wednesday by investing in DMs, didn't you? You sad remoaning twat. Boo hoo about the job losses, it's what we Leavers voted for. Complete devastation, those who are cash rich can plunder what we fucken want and nothing you remoaning cunts can do or say to stop us. The Tories will have to cancel shit like the 48hr working directive so we can get cunts to work 72 hour weeks. The fake Living Wage can be fucked off as well when we cancel the HRA. Get th. e desperate to work for a couple of quid an hour. What yer gonna do about it poor little remoaner? Vote Labour? LOL Fuck off

Postby Stooo » Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:37 pm

Ah...

British industrial output fell unexpectedly in February and manufacturers struggled, according to official data on Friday that added to signs economic growth may have slowed as Britain prepares to leave the EU.

Industrial output fell 0.7 per cent in February, worse than all forecasts in a Reuters poll of economists that pointed to a 0.2 per cent increase and following a 0.3 per cent decline in January.

Separate figures showed Britain's goods trade deficit unexpectedly hit a five-month high in February and January's deficit was revised up too, the Office for National Statistics said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 72086.html

The sort of thing that was predicted by 'experts' pre vote. Some EU members are calling on a veto of the revocation of Article 50 if we bottle it, we're still a member so should we veto that ourselves?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:28 am

Stooo wrote:Ah...

British industrial output fell unexpectedly in February and manufacturers struggled, according to official data on Friday that added to signs economic growth may have slowed as Britain prepares to leave the EU.

Industrial output fell 0.7 per cent in February, worse than all forecasts in a Reuters poll of economists that pointed to a 0.2 per cent increase and following a 0.3 per cent decline in January.

Separate figures showed Britain's goods trade deficit unexpectedly hit a five-month high in February and January's deficit was revised up too, the Office for National Statistics said.

The sort of thing that was predicted by 'experts' pre vote. Some EU members are calling on a veto of the revocation of Article 50 if we bottle it, we're still a member so should we veto that ourselves?

Sooner we are out the better. Look what being in is doing to us.

Brexit :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:48 am

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ah...

Sooner we are out the better. Look what being in is doing to us.

That's what I would expect an ISIS supporter to say

Postby Viper » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:40 am

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/politics/ ... tant-ally/

Let the positive optimists take it from here remoaners. We ve got it :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Multinational companies relocating abroad resulting in over a million job losses
Downgrade of our country's credit rating to C+++
Huge reduction in tax take, down 23% within 5 years
8% reduction in FTSE value, which reduces everyone's pension by 10% within 12 months
Inflation up to over 5% within a year.
Approx 240 million tonnes of crops rotting in fields due to no staff
UK deficit to increase to over £200 Billion
Record UK borrowing, gilts costing more to pay out.
Recession in 2021. 15% fall in house values - the Daily Wail will be pleased - NOT
More NHS cuts, another £40 Billion, more hospitals and ward closures
French border returning to Dover along with it, thousands of illegals
Closure of upto 15 prisons due to funding cuts
15,000 Police officers sacked
13,500 Nurses sacked
11.1500 Doctors sacked
4,000 Prison officers sacked
At least 12 national chains to close including Morrisons
Most town centres to be full of betting and charity shops as shops close and can't be relet due to no interest
Homelessness up,
Child poverty up
Number of economically dormant up by over 14%
Port of Dover to be gridlocked most days, Operation Stack in use 4 out of 5 days a week on M20
Average price of a tank of petrol up by 19% on top of this years rise of 17%
Price of everything imported up 20% including tariffs and due to fall in GBP
Collapse in social funding for the North East, East Anglia, South West, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland
UK manufacturing base to recede by 27% within 5 years due to relocation of factories
More beach and river pollution, up around 15% within 5 years
More scaling back of climate change policies £23 billion cut over 5 years
Mobile roaming charges to increase to previous anticipated levels, 28% rise within 5 years
UK flights to cost 31% more, aviation insurance premium to increase 12%
EHIC card cancelled, no free European healthcare whilst abroad
Cancellation of European kite mark CE
Cancellation of all our European rights as enshrined in UK law
VAT on fuel to rise to 20% from 5% within first 5 years.
European Climate change rules and regs cancelled
Air pollution expected to rise by 12% within 5 years
More white flight, over 2 million expected to emigrate within 5 years including Farage
Tories to be absolutely hammered in 2025 barely winning 100 seats, out of power for 25 years (min according to CPHQ)
European regulations regarding sporting participants cancelled including Bosman meaning fewer top Europeans playing here
EPL down to three teams by 2024 qualifying for CL, two and a playoff
Value of UK football clubs down 17%, value of EPL down 22% within 5 years
Funding for new council estate regeneration to be cancelled
175 care homes to close within 5 years
Not enough RN fleet to patrol our fishing waters, MoD cuts forecast at £35 billion for next two years
Cancellation of all paternity rights
Cuts to Forestry Commission including new tree planting resulting in higher CO2 emissions
Cuts to UK charities of over £1.7 Billion a year for next 5 years
MPs salary to rise by above inflation, everyone else has a real pay cut of around 6% (per annum)
Mortgages to rise by 15%, 1,400 new builds cancelled (whole projects)
More motorway/A road crashes as the ETD is cancelled and employers force drivers to driver for longer days

Small wonder the Tories walked out of the Brexit meeting when the Tories' number crunchers dropped this bombshell. :gigglesnshit:

I like the way this is the BEST CASE scenario. :pmsl:

Fucking hell, best case scenario? Sounds like we will be well fucked in five years :off head:

The blind will never see

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:14 pm

Viper

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:44 pm

Viper wrote:https://www.planforbritain.gov.uk/?gclid=CjwKEAjw2qzHBRChloWxgoXDpyASJAB01Io0-EB3oP1bHnKpvNKKeX3_XStDE9j1tB5hDdQYoKwysRoCs07w_wcB

The Government’s Plan for Britain seeks to:

Provide access to a good school place for every child – one that gives them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the future
Ensure there is control of immigration so that it serves the national interest and is fair to everyone who lives and works in this country
Deliver one million new homes, so that more people have the chance to own or rent an affordable home of their own
Continue to invest in the NHS to help people at every stage of their life and support a vital national institution
Help people who can work get back into work so that our welfare system is fair to those who need it and fair to those who pay for it
Tackle historic injustices, like racial and gender discrimination, that hold too many people back.

And then I woke up, and realised that this is a Tory government.

And all hope of most of the above happening under them flew straight out the window. But of course, if the above read like this, it's sure to happen...

Provide access to a good school place for every middle class child – one that gives them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the future.
Hope there is a bit of control of immigration, perhaps down to less than 350,000 a year.
Deliver at least one million pound new home in every village, so that more of our kind of people people have the chance to own a home in the right area.
Continue to divest the NHS of resources to help people at every stage of their life who want to own a chunk when we privatise a vital national institution on the cheap.
Tackle historic injustices, like racial and gender discrimination, by removing PC and allowing bigots full freedom of speech to insult and belittle at will.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:50 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:https://www.planforbritain.gov.uk/?gclid=CjwKEAjw2qzHBRChloWxgoXDpyASJAB01Io0-EB3oP1bHnKpvNKKeX3_XStDE9j1tB5hDdQYoKwysRoCs07w_wcB

Provide access to a good school place for every child – one that gives them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the future
Ensure there is control of immigration so that it serves the national interest and is fair to everyone who lives and works in this country
Deliver one million new homes, so that more people have the chance to own or rent an affordable home of their own
Continue to invest in the NHS to help people at every stage of their life and support a vital national institution
Help people who can work get back into work so that our welfare system is fair to those who need it and fair to those who pay for it
Tackle historic injustices, like racial and gender discrimination, that hold too many people back.

And all hope of most of the above happening under them flew straight out the window. But of course, if the above read like this, it's sure to happen...

Provide access to a good school place for every middle class child – one that gives them the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the future.
Hope there is a bit of control of immigration, perhaps down to less than 350,000 a year.
Deliver at least one million pound new home in every village, so that more of our kind of people people have the chance to own a home in the right area.
Continue to divest the NHS of resources to help people at every stage of their life who want to own a chunk when we privatise a vital national institution on the cheap.
Tackle historic injustices, like racial and gender discrimination, by removing PC and allowing bigots full freedom of speech to insult and belittle at will.

Weird. Doesnt say any of that. You seem ridden with partisan nonsense and unable to appreciate a good thing. So be it.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:09 pm

Basis for the next Tory manifesto...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Weird. Doesnt say any of that. You seem ridden with partisan nonsense and unable to appreciate a good thing. So be it.

Remind us, Viper.

Are the above promises, manifesto commitments, aspirations or just a pack of lies ?
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive