Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Big Threads

Re: Wonderful things happening after the referendum and A50

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 am

Stooo wrote:
Britons now back Remain over Leave by TEN POINTS in biggest lead since before referendum', says new poll in fresh blow to Brexit supporters following negotiation struggles

Polling carried out by BMG Research shows Britons are turning against Brexit
Fifty-one per cent want to remain in EU, while just 41 per cent want to leave
When those who 'don't know' made to answer,11 point lead for Remain opened up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z51VwE9Zzz

Read this bit?

However, readers should note that digging deeper into the data reveals that this shift has come predominantly from those who did not actually vote in the 2016 referendum, with around nine in ten Leave and Remain voters still unchanged in their view.

Sample 1500.

Meh :dunno:
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:35 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP ?

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)

A link mcaz. You need to prove your argument that le pen had anti semitic policies in her manifesto.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink

You need to prove your assertions. If you can manage that you need to prove support for them.

:link:

I bet you regret squandering your credibility by spamming fake news.

Oh I see, boy fascist, you think that the Jewish Chronicle was lying when it said on February 5, 2017 that:

"The leader of France’s National Front party has told an Israeli TV channel that she believes French Jews should be banned from wearing a Kippah..."

Similarly The Times of Israel when it said on 10 February 2017 that:

"French Jews will have to give up Israeli citizenship, says Le Pen."

That's odd because you acknowledged Le pen's policies at the time and was so embarrassed that you felt it necessary to defend your support for her anti-Semitic policies by saying the reply that caught you out was a...
Viper wrote:... nuanced answer to a hypothetical question.

...and that...
Viper wrote:I love french jews

What a pity that your nuanced love did not extend to renouncing your support for the fascist Le Pen - something you still haven't had the decency to do - I wonder why.
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Cannydc wrote:....who would you now prefer to win, given what has been said by, and about MLP ?

On balance MLP. (Le Pen)

A link mcaz. You need to prove your argument that le pen had anti semitic policies in her manifesto.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperlink

You need to prove your assertions. If you can manage that you need to prove support for them.

:link:

I bet you regret squandering your credibility by spamming fake news.

Oh I see, boy fascist, you think that the Jewish Chronicle was lying when it said on February 5, 2017 that:

"The leader of France’s National Front party has told an Israeli TV channel that she believes French Jews should be banned from wearing a Kippah..."

Similarly The Times of Israel when it said on 10 February 2017 that:

"French Jews will have to give up Israeli citizenship, says Le Pen."

That's odd because you acknowledged Le pen's policies at the time and was so embarrassed that you felt it necessary to defend your support for her anti-Semitic policies by saying the reply that caught you out was a...
Viper wrote:... nuanced answer to a hypothetical question.

...and that...
Viper wrote:I love french jews

What a pity that your nuanced love did not extend to renouncing your support for the fascist Le Pen - something you still haven't had the decency to do - I wonder why.

Please use the instruction in the quoted link for guidance on using links. Dont confuse your fake news with linking. Ta.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:01 pm

Viper wrote:Please use the instruction in the quoted link for guidance on using links. Dont confuse your fake news with linking. Ta.

Fake news? Then why did you acknowledge Le Pen's anti-Semitic policies earlier in this thread? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:05 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Please use the instruction in the quoted link for guidance on using links. Dont confuse your fake news with linking. Ta.

Fake news? Then why did you acknowledge Le Pen's anti-Semitic policies earlier in this thread? :dunno:

:dunno: :link:

You are a busted flush. Try to rebuild your credibility and provide links. Its simple.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

You are a busted flush. Try to rebuild your credibility and provide links. Its simple.

I've provided links as per your request in the other thread but I'm happy to repost them here in case you've forget again that you backed Le Pen's anti-Semitic policies. :dunno:

---------------------

There you go:

French National Front leader Marine Le Pen calls for ban on wearing of the Jewish skullcap in public

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207486/French-National-Front-leader-calls-ban-wearing-Jewish-skullcap-public--equality.html

Do you still not remember this policy when you expressed your support for the fascist Le Pen? :dunno:[/quote]
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

I've provided links as per your request in the other thread but I'm happy to repost them here in case you've forget again that you backed Le Pen's anti-Semitic policies. :dunno:

---------------------

There you go:

French National Front leader Marine Le Pen calls for ban on wearing of the Jewish skullcap in public

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2207486/French-National-Front-leader-calls-ban-wearing-Jewish-skullcap-public--equality.html

Do you still not remember this policy when you expressed your support for the fascist Le Pen? :dunno:
[/quote]

Dealt with on other thread. Stop spamming.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:18 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

---------------------

There you go:

Do you still not remember this policy when you expressed your support for the fascist Le Pen? :dunno:

Dealt with on other thread. Stop spamming.[/quote]

You asked, I obliged - why so coy now?

Here's another:

French Jews 'will have to give up dual Israeli citizenship' if Marine Le Pen wins presidential election

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/10/french-jews-will-have-give-dual-israeli-citizenship-marine-le/

Do you remember now or is the Telegraph a little too taxing for anti-Jew policy supporting boy fascists like yourself? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:31 pm

Anyone catch abbott on Marr?

Committed to free movement, single market, continuing to pay.

How many labour voters voted leave?
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Viper wrote:Fake news? Then why did you acknowledge Le Pen's anti-Semitic policies earlier in this thread? :dunno:

You are a busted flush. Try to rebuild your credibility and provide links. Its simple.[/quote]

Here's another as per your request:

Le Pen vows to ban religious symbols, including kippot

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/le-pen-vos-to-ban-religious-symbols-including-kippot/

Honestly, Viper, I don't know how you can claim all these sources are fake news.
Last edited by McAz on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Mcaz. You are appearing manic. Are you ok?

This thread is about brexit.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Viper wrote:Mcaz. You are appearing manic. Are you ok?

This thread is about brexit.

But you raised anti-Semitism in this thread (many times in fact) and claimed that Le Pen's anti-Jew policies that you supported were fake news?

Do you retract that claim now?
McAz

Postby wutang » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:02 pm

McAz wrote:Nigel Farage claims he’s 'skint' – despite living in £4m Chelsea townhouse

“There’s no money in politics, particularly doing it the way I’ve done it – 20 years of spending more than you earn,”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/16/nigel-farage-skint-ukip-4m-townhouse

Odd given the fat EU pension he's looking forward to and his boasting about how much he screwed from expenses.

Bit of a coincidence that man who is separated from wife and prob gonna be getting divorced suddenly says "I have no money"

I hope his wife's lawyer is checking to see if Nige has been making any trips to panama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... cca1c516d3
wutang

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:07 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:Nigel Farage claims he’s 'skint' – despite living in £4m Chelsea townhouse

“There’s no money in politics, particularly doing it the way I’ve done it – 20 years of spending more than you earn,”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/16/nigel-farage-skint-ukip-4m-townhouse

Odd given the fat EU pension he's looking forward to and his boasting about how much he screwed from expenses.

Bit of a coincidence that man who is separated from wife and prob gonna be getting divorced suddenly says "I have no money"

I hope his wife's lawyer is checking to see if Nige has been making any trips to panama

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... cca1c516d3

Oh how cynical - Fiddler Farage is the savior of the ordinary man, don't you know. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Labour committed to no second referendum. I know i know...its only numbers abbott saying it but have we seen first glimpse of labour policy on brexit?

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... referendum
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive