Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Viper » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:48 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:So i understand you are going to vote LD aziz?


What has that got to do with your support of an anti-Semite?


So yes?
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Viper wrote:So i understand you are going to vote LD aziz?


There is a thread for that, keep it there.

Thread locked for ten minutes. .
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 75325
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Stooo » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 pm

Stay on topic please.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 75325
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:07 pm

wutang wrote:
Aziz wrote:European Jewry’s anxious wait over Le Pen’s Élysée bid

Far-right candidate Marine Le Pen is one step closer to becoming French president – to the horror of Jewish leaders

Image

The head of French Jewry, who has called Le Pen the “candidate of hate,” spoke of “concern” that she had progressed to the last two, but of “satisfaction” that Macron had garnered more votes. He now seems the favourite to win.

European Jewish Congress head Moshe Kantor said it was “extremely regrettable that more than one in five French voters voted for Le Pen,” saying an FN victory would be “a prize for extremism and intolerance”.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/le-pen-final-two/

How can anyone who professes to care for the rights of Jews support the "candidate of hate"? :shake head:



Anyone who doesnt denounce Marine Le Pen and the Front Nationale obviously doesnt care about the rights of Jews.

Don't Front Nationale also wanna ban Kosher slaughter?


According to Menachem Kaiser of Tablet Magazine certainly:

"Essentially, French Jews are being asked to sacrifice their religious distinctiveness on the altar of an attempt to stigmatize that of Muslims. Hence the National Front’s call to ban both halal and kosher slaughter. Tellingly, for all Le Pen’s talk of “sacrifice,” nothing is asked of the Christian majority."

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/224564/marine-le-pen-wants-to-ban-french-jews-from-wearing-yarmulkes-and-having-dual-israeli-citizenship
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 pm

Viper wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:So i understand you are going to vote LD aziz?


What has that got to do with your support of an anti-Semite?


So yes?


Can you please stop trolling the News section.

Thank You
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 pm

look we have to face it
Islamic immigration into Christendom
was an epic failure...
:dunno:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15194
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:40 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:look we have to face it
Islamic immigration into Christendom
was an epic failure...
:dunno:


and Polish Catholics are pushing out more than their Muslim counterparts. Is Polish TV really that shit?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:look we have to face it
Islamic immigration into Christendom
was an epic failure...
:dunno:


and Polish Catholics are pushing out more than their Muslim counterparts. Is Polish TV really that shit?

can the world population sustain all these new catholics and muslims...
:dunno:
I personally don't want any more
catholics, protestants, muslims, jews, hindus, or Christians....
but im just an atheist dreamer..
:mrgreen:
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15194
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:14 pm

User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:27 pm

I understand what Constantine was doing when he invented Christianity
but in your own vernacular Constantine
the road to hell is paved with good intentions.....
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 15194
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby wutang » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:12 pm

As with the Trump election it wont be the popularity of Le Pen that decides it but the unpopularity of her opponent causing people to stay at home.

Macron wants to roll back state intervention in the economy, cut public-sector jobs, and reduce taxes on business and the ultra-rich. He wants to deepen employer-friendly labor reforms. And he backs the current direction of the European Union, viciously hostile to public investment across the continent. All in all, it’s a program nearly guaranteed to aggravate the problems at the heart of France’s political crisis: unemployment, inequality, and poverty. These are the same forces driving growing numbers of French people to withdraw from politics altogether—or worse yet, cast ballots for the National Front.



Pro-business/anti-worker neo liberal shite.... the same politics that have led France into the situation it is in now. Even if Le Pen loses 5 more years of this centrist shite will just lead to political disillusionment becoming further entrenched.
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:39 pm

wutang wrote:As with the Trump election it wont be the popularity of Le Pen that decides it but the unpopularity of her opponent causing people to stay at home.

Macron wants to roll back state intervention in the economy, cut public-sector jobs, and reduce taxes on business and the ultra-rich. He wants to deepen employer-friendly labor reforms. And he backs the current direction of the European Union, viciously hostile to public investment across the continent. All in all, it’s a program nearly guaranteed to aggravate the problems at the heart of France’s political crisis: unemployment, inequality, and poverty. These are the same forces driving growing numbers of French people to withdraw from politics altogether—or worse yet, cast ballots for the National Front.



Pro-business/anti-worker neo liberal shite.... the same politics that have led France into the situation it is in now. Even if Le Pen loses 5 more years of this centrist shite will just lead to political disillusionment becoming further entrenched.


The EU isn't anti-public investment.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby McAz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:22 pm

Le Pen hugs a holocaust denier shock!

Image
Marine Le Pen is kissed by her father.
(Source: AP)
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby Guest » Tue May 02, 2017 11:28 am

Aziz wrote:Le Pen hugs a holocaust denier shock!

Image
Marine Le Pen is kissed by her father.
(Source: AP)


She has no chance in any of the French polls
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Will shy le pen supporters carry her over the line?

Postby McAz » Tue May 02, 2017 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
Aziz wrote:Le Pen hugs a holocaust denier shock!

Image
Marine Le Pen is kissed by her father.
(Source: AP)


She has no chance in any of the French polls


Wel, that depends in part on how many shy anti-Semites there are.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests