Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Which party will you vote for in the General Election?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:37 pm

Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:...apart from his homophobia...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/17/ti ... s-history/

2015? I didn't realise that you'd been a subscriber to Pink News for so long Vipes. Get you... :leer:

I am widely read. I seek out hate where ever it maybe and extinguish it.

French haters included?

No, nor gypsy haters

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Victoria wrote:I'm voting Conservative.

It won't make much difference because the SNP could stick a rosette on a donkey and it would get voted in. Image

Same where I live for the Tories - I might vote Green just to cheer them up. :smilin:

I ask people why they vote Conservative and they can never name half a dozen policies, they tend to be negative about other parties.
Supporting a party that is systematically destroying the NHS, smashing the poor, hammering the disabled is not that sensible.

I'll be voting Lib Dem and where I am the Tories are going to lose many 1,000s due to the lies about the 3rd runway at Heathrow. :brickwall:

Are you happy with farrons homophobia or are you happy to overlook your principals in a doomed effort to fight off inevitable 3rd runway because of house prices?

What are you wibbling on about? Farron isn't homophobic. As for the 3rd runway You think the air quality will be better with more aircraft fuel being burnt up around London, Surrey and Berkshire? Would I like to be woken up at 5am as the first Virgin Atlantic plane thunders overhead? Bye bye to Stanwell and Datchet as habitable places to live.

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Aziz wrote:
Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:...apart from his homophobia...

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/17/ti ... s-history/

2015? I didn't realise that you'd been a subscriber to Pink News for so long Vipes. Get you... :leer:

I am widely read. I seek out hate where ever it maybe and extinguish it.

French haters included?

No, nor gypsy haters

Nor gay haters - Le Pen doesn't like gays much either. Shame he doesn't hate hypocrisy. :shake head:
McAz

Postby luddite » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Jeremy Corbyn has come up with an election slogan inspired by Donald Trump's successful campaign.

"Make Britain Shit Again " :pmsl:
luddite

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:15 pm

Nor gay haters - Le Pen doesn't like gays much either. Shame he doesn't hate hypocrisy. :shake head:

Az you need to add links to your proclamations otherwise we all just ignore it as made nonsense. Ta.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:18 pm

Viper wrote:

Az you need to add links to your proclamations otherwise we all just ignore it as made nonsense. Ta.

The fact that you are hypocrite is well established so I assume you are defending Le Pen - her homophobia is also well established but here's the latest:

http://www.leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/le-selfie-de-marine-le-pen-avec-un-depute-russe-homophobe-25-03-2017-6795219.php

Always HTH. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:23 pm

Viper wrote:I do think farron is a smart chap though. I disagree profusely with him but he is a good orator connects well with people and has backed the disperate 48%.

You do know his nickname is THE LITTLE RODENT Kinda of fits does it not. YIP< YIP<YIP< YIP. watch his jaw moving up down rather rapidly.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 pm

luddite wrote:Jeremy Corbyn has come up with an election slogan inspired by Donald Trump's successful campaign.

No that was May. She let in all those immigrants in despite promising she wouldn't.

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:
luddite wrote:Jeremy Corbyn has come up with an election slogan inspired by Donald Trump's successful campaign.

No that was May. She let in all those immigrants in despite promising she wouldn't.

Your just like Corbyn full of nonsense.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did Corbyn let them in then? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:45 pm

No Blair government started it, Camerons and May's government had to follow suite due to this effing EU rules.
But Corbyn will let in thousands more followed by thousands more.
Rocthedog

Postby McAz » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Rocthedog wrote:No Blair government started it, Camerons and May's government had to follow suite due to this effing EU rules.

So why did Blair start it - effing EU rules?
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Guest wrote:

It is established fact.

The Tories promised a max of 100,000 year from May 2010. We had over 2 million come in. If you don't believe Conservative government ministries then who do you believe? Prove that only 100,000 arrived here every year from 2010 otherwise I will conclude you are full of nonsense.

Postby Rocthedog » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:53 pm

Aziz wrote:
Rocthedog wrote:No Blair government started it, Camerons and May's government had to follow suite due to this effing EU rules.

I believe he and his minions thought it would bolster the Labour vote. Plus cheap labour for whom so ever wanted it. Remember the gang leaders bringing in thousands all under Blairs government. So don't blame Theresa May, Blame Blair and the EU free movement rule. And please do not compare the inflow into the UK with the outflow to EU countries from here. 74 per cent going from here bought or invested in property and business. 23 percent coming into the UK did like wise. Big difference is there not. Any way thats my lot on this subject. Bye Bye.
Rocthedog

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Rocthedog wrote:
Aziz wrote:

I believe he and his minions thought it would bolster the Labour vote. Plus cheap labour for whom so ever wanted it. Remember the gang leaders bringing in thousands all under Blairs government. So don't blame Theresa May, Blame Blair and the EU free movement rule. And please do not compare the inflow into the UK with the outflow to EU countries from here. 74 per cent going from here bought or invested in property and business. 23 percent coming into the UK did like wise. Big difference is there not. Any way thats my lot on this subject. Bye Bye.

:link:

What is your opinion of scaredy cat May refusing to front up the TV debates? Ever wondered why no news channel shows May at PMQs. :gigglesnshit: They would show Thatcher all the time but never May.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs