Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Which party will you vote for in the General Election?

Conservative
6
26%
Labour
14
61%
Liberal Democrats
2
9%
The Green Party
0
No votes
SNP
1
4%
Independent
0
No votes
UKIP
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 23

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby wutang » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:46 pm

Image
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Fat Gandalf » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 pm

:awesome:
User avatar
Fat Gandalf
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby wutang » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:11 am

Theresa May to cancel next year's Queen's Speech so she can stay as PM for TWO YEARS

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/t ... s-10640737




Strong and stable.... certainly not weak and cowardly :ooer:
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:45 pm

wutang wrote:Image


The major irony being, the next Star Wars flick is to be titled "The Last Jedi" and the plot is that Luke Skywalker has realised that the Jedi should be consigned to history because they had become too powerful, open to corruption and not accountable to the people.
User avatar
Si_Crewe
 
Posts: 4499
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:33 am

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby wutang » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
The major irony being, the next Star Wars flick is to be titled "The Last Jedi" and the plot is that Luke Skywalker has realised that the Jedi should be consigned to history because they had become too powerful, open to corruption and not accountable to the people.



If:

Jedi = social democrat


Then yeah, social democracy was always a false ideal for the working class. Corbyn comes to realise this and that the overthrow of capital can only occur once the illusion of compromise has been thrown off - i.e social democracy is jettisoned for a more forceful radical stance against the dark side of the force (capitalism)

:thumbsup:
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Elagabalus » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:08 pm

wutang wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
The major irony being, the next Star Wars flick is to be titled "The Last Jedi" and the plot is that Luke Skywalker has realised that the Jedi should be consigned to history because they had become too powerful, open to corruption and not accountable to the people.



If:

Jedi = social democrat


Then yeah, social democracy was always a false ideal for the working class. Corbyn comes to realise this and that the overthrow of capital can only occur once the illusion of compromise has been thrown off - i.e social democracy is jettisoned for a more forceful radical stance against the dark side of the force (capitalism)

:thumbsup:

Why not rename the party lead by the left wing lunatic Corbyn
National Socialist party and stop pretending that is anything else.
For those ignorant souls, that was the name of the last fascist party to rule the third Reich. (Europe)
While we're about it just call the EU the fourth Reich.
User avatar
Elagabalus
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Elagabalus wrote:Why not rename the party lead by the left wing lunatic Corbyn
National Socialist party and stop pretending that is anything else.
For those ignorant souls, that was the name of the last fascist party to rule the third Reich. (Europe)
While we're about it just call the EU the fourth Reich.


Is a shag still out of the question, Mavis? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21265
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby wutang » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:56 am

Elagabalus wrote:Why not rename the party lead by the left wing lunatic Corbyn
National Socialist party and stop pretending that is anything else.
For those ignorant souls, that was the name of the last fascist party to rule the third Reich. (Europe)
While we're about it just call the EU the fourth Reich.


Nothing says Corbyn like 'defending the white race' and 'militant nationalism' :roll:
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4689
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Elagabalus » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:51 am

wutang wrote:
Elagabalus wrote:Why not rename the party lead by the left wing lunatic Corbyn
National Socialist party and stop pretending that is anything else.
For those ignorant souls, that was the name of the last fascist party to rule the third Reich. (Europe)
While we're about it just call the EU the fourth Reich.


Nothing says Corbyn like 'defending the white race' and 'militant nationalism' :roll:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.urband ... 0Socialism
User avatar
Elagabalus
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Guest wrote:Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 45% (+5)
CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 3% (+1)

(via @Survation / 10 Jun)


That lead has increased to 8%
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby McAz » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 45% (+5)
CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 3% (+1)

(via @Survation / 10 Jun)


That lead has increased to 8%


Gosh, perhaps McDonnell was right after all...

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/john-mcdonnell/news/86598/john-mcdonnell-jeremy-corbyn-would

...certainly how it appears. :laughing:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21265
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Best of three » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:14 am

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 45% (+5)
CON: 39% (-3)
LDEM: 7% (-)
UKIP: 3% (+1)

(via @Survation / 10 Jun)


That lead has increased to 8%


Gosh, perhaps McDonnell was right after all...

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/john-mcdonnell/news/86598/john-mcdonnell-jeremy-corbyn-would

...certainly how it appears. :laughing:

Yeah, and pigs would fly if they had wings.

Regards best of three. :pmsl:
User avatar
Best of three
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:03 am

Image
"Look Theresa, pigs".
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21265
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby Best of three » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:14 am

Look Aziz, gullible fools.

I'm going to promise pavements made of gold with diamonds to improve grip in winter and it's all going to be paid for by the Conservatives. :pmsl:

If only the polls were open for two more weeks. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Best of three
 

Re: Who will you be voting for on the 8th of June?

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:41 am

Best of three wrote:Look Aziz, gullible fools.

I'm going to promise pavements made of gold with diamonds to improve grip in winter and it's all going to be paid for by the Conservatives. :pmsl:

If only the polls were open for two more weeks. :gigglesnshit:

Image
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21265
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 8 guests