First past the post. The rules!

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

First past the post. The rules!

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 pm

As losers of recent votes have moaned on and on afterwards about the rules not being fair please see link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-p ... ost_voting

These are the rules which everyone is playing by. If you lose you lose. Ok? If after you lose you say the rules arent fair then you should have read the rules better and come up with a better strategy to try and win using the rules that the others have used to beat you.

The rules. :thumbsup:
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby VIPer nli » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:38 pm

Thought this was timely.
User avatar
VIPer nli
 

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 am

VIPer nli wrote:Thought this was timely.


What a fucking bore you are Viper, a spineless one too. :shake head:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:31 am

Guest wrote:
VIPer nli wrote:Thought this was timely.


What a fucking bore you are Viper, a spineless one too. :shake head:


Come on, the man likes the spineless and weak May :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:49 am

Viper wrote:As losers of recent votes have moaned on and on afterwards about the rules not being fair please see link.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First-p ... ost_voting

These are the rules which everyone is playing by. If you lose you lose. Ok? If after you lose you say the rules arent fair then you should have read the rules better and come up with a better strategy to try and win using the rules that the others have used to beat you.

The rules. :thumbsup:


I thought you support the will of the people.
So when 70% vote against the Tories do you support the will of the people or the 30%.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Dont forget the rules.
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:22 pm

I thought you support the will of the people.
So when 70% vote against the Tories do you support the will of the people or the 30%?
Hypocrite
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm

All the best Viper and everyone else.
I have a bottle of Irish at my side.
Purely for medicinal purposes of course. :cheers:
https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
https://soundcloud.com/jacksbackband
User avatar
rollup
 
Posts: 16661
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Location: Wales and 49.0000° N, 6.0000° E

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby 3rdLeg » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
VIPer nli wrote:Thought this was timely.


What a fucking bore you are Viper, a spineless one too. :shake head:


Come on, the man likes the spineless and weak May :gigglesnshit:


Please sustain from using her name, Vips get's a hardon every time you mention her, his mum i'm sure is going mental with all the laundry she has to perform :hand: <---- Vips.. Must be murder on election night. :trollface: :trollface:
Those who lose dreaming are lost :more beer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf0RrQ62jw8
User avatar
3rdLeg
 
Posts: 2688
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Re: First past the post. The rules!

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:32 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
VIPer nli wrote:Thought this was timely.


What a fucking bore you are Viper, a spineless one too. :shake head:


Come on, the man likes the spineless and weak May :gigglesnshit:


Please sustain from using her name, Vips get's a hardon every time you mention her, his mum i'm sure is going mental with all the laundry she has to perform :hand: <---- Vips.. Must be murder on election night. :trollface: :trollface:


They must have got their 326 they were 142 seats ahead of Labour :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests