How much £ is too much?

How much £ is too much?

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 pm

How much is too much in a capitalist society before it becomes a corporational society. One that lobby's, has power of governments and pays less taxes?

One that has so much money that it can squash any smaller competitors by means of buying land/buildings lobbying government to make the smaller business have legal fees they can't afford. Too much paperwork. Pay higher taxes etc?

Re: How much £ is too much?

Postby rollup » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 am

Don't know but I have noticed something that doesn't seem to be getting talked about anywhere .... If the Tories win the election they will probably be putting a lot of taxes up.
Yet they are talking of turning the U.K into an offshore tax haven.
Meaning the corporations and the wealthiest will be living a more or less contribution free life while the rest of us ....
rollup

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:59 am

Are you after an actual figure? i dont understand your rambley question? is it a question?
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:06 am

Viper wrote:Are you after an actual figure? i dont understand your rambley question? is it a question?

Lol the confusion of the naive simpleton is quite a cute thing to behold.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:28 am

rollup wrote:Don't know but I have noticed something that doesn't seem to be getting talked about anywhere .... If the Tories win the election they will probably be putting a lot of taxes up.
Meaning the corporations and the wealthiest will be living a more or less contribution free life while the rest of us ....

Off shore tax havens, mean you use it to avoid paying taxes in the country you reside in.
So tell me rollup. Do you think many rich British people will be taking advantage of it?
And why are you moaning about the Tories raising taxes?
Surely you should be all for it. Since the taxes raised pay for all the free shit you enjoy.

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
rollup wrote:Don't know but I have noticed something that doesn't seem to be getting talked about anywhere .... If the Tories win the election they will probably be putting a lot of taxes up.

Off shore tax havens, mean you use it to avoid paying taxes in the country you reside in.
So tell me rollup. Do you think many rich British people will be taking advantage of it?
Surely you should be all for it. Since the taxes raised pay for all the free shit you enjoy.

it does sort of read like the type of post a lazy feckless person would write. Wallowing in self pity lashing out as he feels he should given more for nothing yet never actually produce or contribute to society. i tend to file such drivel in the self pitying bin.
Viper

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:30 am

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:Are you after an actual figure? i dont understand your rambley question? is it a question?

Lol the confusion of the naive simpleton is quite a cute thing to behold.

lol. mimicry is flattery. :wubbers:
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

it does sort of read like the type of post a lazy feckless person would write. Wallowing in self pity lashing out as he feels he should given more for nothing yet never actually produce or contribute to society. i tend to file such drivel in the self pitying bin.

Why aren't you at work? What do tax avoiding scum produce for this country?

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know if i am or not?
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know if i am or not?

You post between 15 hours a day on here and DS all through the day. Wasting employers time is a sackable offence.

Postby Viper » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:49 pm

Lol so just paranoid delusions then :gigglesnshit:
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Viper wrote:Lol so just paranoid delusions then :gigglesnshit:

Yes you would know all about those being a Tory Brexshitter :whistle:

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:24 pm

Yes is am. What's your figure? Do you think there should be a cap on wealth?

I have said before that I think it should be capped at 50 million. After that the profits go down to the employees that helped that person get rich. So including cash and assets/ investments I'd cap it at 50 million.

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Lots of good little slaves willing to vote for it too.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs