Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Viper » Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html
No one likes SJWs.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 5747
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Nate Silver » Wed May 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Viper wrote:Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html


He airbrushed his 67 Electoral College winning margin for Clinton and the 57-43 Remain win. Now fancy that :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nate Silver
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Guest » Fri May 26, 2017 1:09 pm

Nate Silver wrote:
Viper wrote:Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html


He airbrushed his 67 Electoral College winning margin for Clinton and the 57-43 Remain win. Now fancy that :gigglesnshit:


None of the opinion polls include the new 1.7 million Labour voters. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Guest » Sat May 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Tories lead down from 24% to 5%

I wonder why two mail opinion polls, one telegraph and times poll have not been published this week. :gigglesnshit:

Any ideas?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby McAz » Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Theresa May to relaunch Conservative election campaign amid fears Labour could take lead in opinion polls

'We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen'

Theresa May is relaunching the Conservative election campaign amid fears Labour could soon take the lead in opinion polls.

Tougher sentences will be handed down to perpetrators of domestic violence against children under plans being set out by the Prime Minister to tackle the "hidden scandal".

It comes after a Tory source told The Daily Mail: "We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-relaunch-conservative-election-campaign-fears-labour-could-take-lead-opinion-polls-a7761136.html


I still believe she'll walk it on June 8 - but let's enjoy their pain while we can, they'll be inflicting plenty of it on ordinary folk in the coming years.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Guest » Mon May 29, 2017 4:32 pm

McAz wrote:Theresa May to relaunch Conservative election campaign amid fears Labour could take lead in opinion polls

'We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen'

Theresa May is relaunching the Conservative election campaign amid fears Labour could soon take the lead in opinion polls.

Tougher sentences will be handed down to perpetrators of domestic violence against children under plans being set out by the Prime Minister to tackle the "hidden scandal".

It comes after a Tory source told The Daily Mail: "We fully expect to fall behind Labour in a poll in the coming days. It will happen."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-relaunch-conservative-election-campaign-fears-labour-could-take-lead-opinion-polls-a7761136.html


I still believe she'll walk it on June 8 - but let's enjoy their pain while we can, they'll be inflicting plenty of it on ordinary folk in the coming years.


May should understand this. You cannot relaunch something that it sunk. It has to be refloated then relaunched. Even keeping Hunt and Gove away from the cameras their vote has collapsed. Shame.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby McAz » Wed May 31, 2017 11:16 am

Tories to fall short of outright majority and face hung parliament, new poll analysis predicts

YouGov predicts the Conservatives may win just 310 seats – 16 shy of an absolute majority


Britain could be on course for a hung parliament in nine days’ time, according to a new projection that suggests the Conservatives could fall 16 seats short of an overall majority.

The seat-by-seat prediction by YouGov for The Times suggests that the Conservatives are on course to win 310 seats at the election – short of an absolute majority of 326 seats needed to form a Government.

Such a result on 9 June would be calamitous for Theresa May, who called the snap election in April.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-majority-poll-election-2017-latest-labour-hung-parliament-seats-theresa-may-conservatives-a7764271.html

Fun stuff but don't think for a moment that she wont win on the day. But at least it wipes the sneering grins from their over-privileged faces for a few days - so enjoy! :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Guest » Wed May 31, 2017 12:41 pm

McAz wrote:Tories to fall short of outright majority and face hung parliament, new poll analysis predicts

YouGov predicts the Conservatives may win just 310 seats – 16 shy of an absolute majority


Britain could be on course for a hung parliament in nine days’ time, according to a new projection that suggests the Conservatives could fall 16 seats short of an overall majority.

The seat-by-seat prediction by YouGov for The Times suggests that the Conservatives are on course to win 310 seats at the election – short of an absolute majority of 326 seats needed to form a Government.

Such a result on 9 June would be calamitous for Theresa May, who called the snap election in April.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-majority-poll-election-2017-latest-labour-hung-parliament-seats-theresa-may-conservatives-a7764271.html

His prediction of a 172 majority dropped to 80 then he has fucked off due to May being humiliated almost daily

Fun stuff but don't think for a moment that she wont win on the day. But at least it wipes the sneering grins from their over-privileged faces for a few days - so enjoy! :Wiiiine!:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby rollup » Wed May 31, 2017 5:45 pm

This internet post has gone viral .....

Here's what I'm really struggling to understand. All I've ever heard from people, for years, is:

"bloody bankers and their bonuses"
"bloody rich and their offshore tax havens "
"bloody politicians with their lying and second homes"
“bloody corporations paying less tax than me”
"bloody Establishment, they're all in it together”
“it'll never change, there's no point in voting”

And quite rightly so, I said all the same things.

But then someone comes along that's different. He upsets the bankers and the rich. The Tory politicians hate him along with most of the labour politicians. The corporations throw more money at the politicians to keep him quiet. And the Establishment is visibly shaken. I've never seen the Establishment so genuinely scared of a single person.

So the media arm of the establishment gets involved. Theresa phones Rupert asking what he can do, and he tells her to keep her mouth shut, don't do the live debate, he'll sort this out. So the media goes into overdrive with:

“she's strong and stable”
“he's a clown”
“he's not a leader”
“look he can't even control his own party”
“he'll ruin the economy”
“how's he gonna pay for it all?!”
“he's a terrorist sympathiser, burn him, burn the terrorist sympathiser”

And what do we? We've waited forever for an honest politician to come along but instead of getting behind him we bow to the establishment like good little workers. They whistle and we do ....

repeating the same headlines, word for word. From Cornwall to Newcastle people are saying:

“he's a clown”
“he’s a threat to the country”
“she's strong and stable”
“he'll take us back to the 70s”

And there's nothing else, there's no further opinion. Ther...............

You think Richard Branson, who's quietly winning NHS contracts, wants Corbyn in?
You think Rupert Murdoch, who's currently trying to widen his media monopoly by buying sky outright, wants Jeremy in?
You think the Barclay brothers, with their offshore residencies, want him in?
You think Philip Green, who stole all the pensions from BHS workers and claims his wife owns Top Shop because she lives in Monaco, wants Corbyn in?
You think the politicians, both Labour and Tory, with their second homes and alcohol paid for by us, want him in?
You think Starbucks, paying near zero tax, wants him in?
You think bankers, with their multi million pound bonuses, want him in?

And do you think they don't have contact with May? Or with the media? You honestly think that these millionaires and billionaires are the sort of people that go “ah well, e......

Read the whole rant here >>>>>>>>> http://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/ ... ing-viral/
https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
https://soundcloud.com/jacksbackband
User avatar
rollup
 
Posts: 16661
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Location: Wales and 49.0000° N, 6.0000° E

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby rollup » Wed May 31, 2017 5:57 pm

Election's off, says May

THERESA May has cancelled next week’s general election after deciding it was not necessary after all.

The Conservative leader has recalled all ballot papers and suspended campaigning after realising her parliamentary majority of 17 was actually plenty.

May said: “This is not a U-turn. There has been no change in the position I stated very clearly in early April. I saw no need to hold a general election then, and I see no need to hold one now.

“I am very popular, Labour are further from government than they have ever been, everyone trusts me on Brexit and I would definitely win an election if I called one, so I won’t.

“Holding a general election now, after Article 50 has been triggered and when negotiations with the EU have begun, would be the reckless, irresponsible act of a foolish gambler.”

She added: “Now I can looking forward to a chilled weekend binge-watching Songs of Praise.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/politics/ ... 0531128576
https://www.reverbnation.com/jackbackband
https://soundcloud.com/jacksbackband
User avatar
rollup
 
Posts: 16661
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:14 pm
Location: Wales and 49.0000° N, 6.0000° E

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby McAz » Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Just out.

Image

You've got to laugh haven't you? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21284
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Baader Meinhoff » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:51 am

vhere is vet vipes? has he shat is pantz?
User avatar
Baader Meinhoff
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:21 am

Viper wrote:Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html


Has anyone asked him what he thinks now, a week later ? Thought I'd take a look at the site - seems his 'prediction' now is that his previous 'prediction' was a mere 54 seats out. Respected analyst ?????

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Only two types of people vote Tory or Republican, the super wealthy and the misinformed. Check your bank balance to see which one you are.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 9134
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Inspector Clouseau » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html


Has anyone asked him what he thinks now, a week later ? Thought I'd take a look at the site - seems his 'prediction' now is that his previous 'prediction' was a mere 54 seats out. Respected analyst ?????

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Où est la Viper?
User avatar
Inspector Clouseau
 

Re: Opinion Polls - Conservative majority

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Inspector Clouseau wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:Respected analyst with an exemplery track record is predicting a very healthy 142 seat conservative majority. :smilin:

http://www.electoralcalculus.co.uk/homepage.html


Has anyone asked him what he thinks now, a week later ? Thought I'd take a look at the site - seems his 'prediction' now is that his previous 'prediction' was a mere 54 seats out. Respected analyst ?????

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Où est la Viper?


Perhaps the mods could clarify. stoo threatened him with a ban the other evening and I've not noticed him post since?
User avatar
Guest
 

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests