London attacker linked to Libyan/Syrian rebel group

London attacker linked to Libyan/Syrian rebel group

Postby wutang » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:49 am

While in the country, he is believed to have fought with the Tripoli-based Liwa al Ummah unit. After the revolution, the unit went on to send foreign fighters to join the jihad against Bashar al-Assad in Syria. Many of the Libyans who travelled went on to fight alongside Al-Qaeda extremists in Syria.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06 ... ylum-2009/

More details on it here

http://markcurtis.info/2017/06/07/a-lon ... and-libya/

I wonder how many more psychopaths the UK has been aiding in its war against Assad :whistle:
wutang

Re: London attacker linked to Libyan/Syrian rebel group

Postby wutang » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 am

There is evidence to suggest that the anti-Qadafi fighters who fought on Britain’s side to oust Qadafi in 2011 – for which the British authorities allowed an ‘open door’ for them to travel from the UK to Libya – then simply moved on to Syria. In December 2011, it was reported that “with explicit consent from Transitional National Council (TNC) chairman” (supported by the UK and NATO) “600 highly motivated troops fresh from toppling the Gaddafi regime” were shipped to Syria to fight alongside the FSA. “The trigger-happy Libyans have access to a wealth of weapons plundered from the Gaddafi’s regimes military depots or gently ‘donated’ by NATO and Qatar”.[12]

Oooops :oops:
wutang

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:54 am

The unsayable in Britain's general election campaign is this. The causes of the Manchester atrocity, in which 22 mostly young people were murdered by a jihadist, are being suppressed to protect the secrets of British foreign policy.

Critical questions - such as why the security service MI5 maintained terrorist "assets" in Manchester and why the government did not warn the public of the threat in their midst - remain unanswered, deflected by the promise of an internal "review".

The alleged suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years.

The LIFG is proscribed by Britain as a terrorist organisation which seeks a "hardline Islamic state" in Libya and "is part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as in

http://johnpilger.com/articles/terror-i ... ister-know
rollup

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:30 am

I don't mean to undermine the importance of what you're saying but, seriously, do you think people don't already know this?

The only little flaw in the anti-tory rhetoric is that the scumbag's family had been living here for decades.
If (and I mean "if") the security services were aware that the Abedi family were jihadis then successive tory AND labour governments were complicit in allowing them to remain here.
Si_Crewe

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:51 am

Everyone doesn't know because the MSM are still trying to put out lone wolf stories.
I said twenty years which obviously covers New Labour too. :dunno:
May was the most recent government minister in charge of secret services so of course she's the one who'll get it in the neck when it goes tits up.
Do you have any understanding of how politics works?
If Corbyn becomes prime minister do you think for a moment he'll be sat down and given a full and honest account of what the intelligence services are up to?
The prime minister won't even get a full costing because black money will pay for lots of covert action that carries on no matter who gets voted in or out.
Whatever happens Corbyn will be held to account like May is being.
rollup

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:09 pm

rollup wrote:Do you have any understanding of how politics works?

I recognise partisan rhetoric when I see it.

When you're saying "Hey, I know everybody does this shit but, of course, I'm only going to criticise the side I don''t like and not the side I support" then you're abandoning objectivity in favour of blind emotion.
Which is a bit hypocritical given that you've just been accusing Red' of exactly that.

Personally, I'd rather people didn't rely on selective bias to support their opinions, regardless of what those opinions are.
Si_Crewe

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Black money?
It's main source will of course be drugs especially heroin.
It's no secret that a large part of the banking sector was saved by hard drug cash.
It's no secret that intelligence services have controlled drug production and distribution many times in many places.
Afghanistan has to be the most glaring of the last few years.
The Taliban destroyed 80% of the worlds illicit opium supply thereby almost eradicating the western worlds heroin problem.
The Anglo American forces step in and turn that around in spectacular fashion boosting opium and heroin production to record levels and maintaining those levels through force.
Oh we can't eradicate the poppy it will cause poverty and destabilise the area.
Well it didn't cause poverty when the Taliban acted. The people were forced to grow figs apples peaches wheat pears sheep and so on and their agricultural output rocketed and the people had an abundance of much cheaper locally produced food.
Afghanistan has for years now been crawling with western military western intelligence services western corporations and massively surveyed 24/7 by satellite.
It should be impossible to grow illegal opium.
It should be impossible to keep shipping in the thousands of forty gallon drums of the chemicals needed to process the opium into heroin. It should be impossible to have clandestine heroin labs. It should be impossible to transport heroin on such a massive scale around and out of the country but no it's the very opposite of all those things.
Hard cash in the hand untraceable black money.
Imagine getting a few million quid together and attempting to buy opium or heroin there for shipment to Europe and or America.
How long do you think you'd last?
Would you be busted first or killed and robbed first?
Who would you really be dealing with?
Would you be able to come and go unnoticed by the western powers?
Of course not.
The whole production and distribution of opium and heroin has to be controlled by someone really really big and powerful .... governments.
More so intelligence agencies.
rollup

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:28 pm

rollup wrote:Black money?
It's no secret that a large part of the banking sector was saved by hard drug cash.
It's no secret that intelligence services have controlled drug production and distribution many times in many places.
The Taliban destroyed 80% of the worlds illicit opium supply thereby almost eradicating the western worlds heroin problem.
The Anglo American forces step in and turn that around in spectacular fashion boosting opium and heroin production to record levels and maintaining those levels through force.
Well it didn't cause poverty when the Taliban acted. The people were forced to grow figs apples peaches wheat pears sheep and so on and their agricultural output rocketed and the people had an abundance of much cheaper locally produced food.
Afghanistan has for years now been crawling with western military western intelligence services western corporations and massively surveyed 24/7 by satellite.
It should be impossible to keep shipping in the thousands of forty gallon drums of the chemicals needed to process the opium into heroin. It should be impossible to have clandestine heroin labs. It should be impossible to transport heroin on such a massive scale around and out of the country but no it's the very opposite of all those things.
Imagine getting a few million quid together and attempting to buy opium or heroin there for shipment to Europe and or America.
Of course not.
The whole production and distribution of opium and heroin has to be controlled by someone really really big and powerful .... governments.

C&P straight from the Icke forum? :scratch:
Si_Crewe

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
rollup wrote:Do you have any understanding of how politics works?

I recognise partisan rhetoric when I see it.

When you're saying "Hey, I know everybody does this shit but, of course, I'm only going to criticise the side I don''t like and not the side I support" then you're abandoning objectivity in favour of blind emotion.
Which is a bit hypocritical given that you've just been accusing Red' of exactly that.

Personally, I'd rather people didn't rely on selective bias to support their opinions, regardless of what those opinions are.

You talk shite.
Dismissed.
rollup

Postby Si_Crewe » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:33 pm

rollup wrote:You talk shite.
Dismissed.

Says the guy who just posted that load of paranoid, stream-of-consciousness, bollocks above?

Is it dark down that rabbit hole?
Si_Crewe

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
rollup wrote:Black money?
Of course not.

C&P straight from the Icke forum? :scratch:

You never stop posting side stepping shite like this.
I have never been on an Ike forum.
The banks and the governments owned up to drug money saving a huge chunk of the banking industry.
Even the main stream media carried the story.
Western banks are repeatedly busted for laundering billions in illegal drug money.
Britain controlled the opium supply for around two hundred and fifty years. The Dutch got a slice. Now it's an Anglo America enterprise.

How on earth do you think all these tons of opium and heroin can be transported produced distributed?
Come on smart arse.
In fact no don't you talk utter fucking drivel most of the time.
rollup

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:36 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
rollup wrote:You talk shite.
Dismissed.

Says the guy who just posted that load of paranoid, stream-of-consciousness, bollocks above?

Is it dark down that rabbit hole?

You are so naive and so lacking in anything of substance on almost every topic you attempt.
rollup

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:38 pm

Si's favourite educational source ....... Drugs money 'saved the banks from collapse' during global crisis, claims UN drugs and crime chief

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... chief.html
rollup

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:41 pm

You're naive enough to believe the billions upon billions of illegal hard cash from the drugs trade is laundered through second hand car dealers an corner shops.

Top 5 Money Laundering Cases of the Last 30 Years

https://www.int-comp.com/ict-views/post ... -30-years/
rollup

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:42 pm

rollup wrote:Si's favourite educational source ....... Drugs money 'saved the banks from collapse' during global crisis, claims UN drugs and crime chief

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... chief.html

Most of that was laundered through the HSBC.
The Telegraph refused to cover the story.
Nothing to do with their sponsorship by HSBC
No wonder Oborne left pronto.

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs