No London Fire Thread?

Re: No London Fire Thread?

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 am

Bruiser wrote:(McTroll, don't bother unless you have something intelligent to offer on the subject....)

I'm flattered that you're still after my arse, Camperboy, but I'm a bit old for your taste. :wink:
McAz

Postby Bruiser » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:00 am

McAz wrote:
Bruiser wrote:(McTroll, don't bother unless you have something intelligent to offer on the subject....)

I'm flattered that you're still after my arse, Camperboy, but I'm a bit old for your taste. :wink:

Nothing intelligent to offer to the discussion?

Please keep your filthy fantasies out of the news section. Gross creature.
Bruiser

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:52 am

Bruiser wrote:
McAz wrote:

Then stop chasing me round the forum, Camperboy. Learn to contain your latent desires - you're not with the boys in the lay-by now, son. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Bruiser » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Bruiser wrote:
McAz wrote:

Then stop chasing me round the forum, Camperboy. Learn to contain your latent desires - you're not with the boys in the lay-by now, son. :thumbsup:

Still nothing intelligent to add to the discussion......just more vile old man's fantasies. Yuck.
Bruiser

Postby McAz » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:29 pm

Bruiser wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bruiser wrote:
McAz wrote:

Still nothing intelligent to add to the discussion......just more vile old man's fantasies. Yuck.

And yet here you are responding again, son. :pmsl:

Still, better that I draw your bile than some poor innocents RL.
McAz

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs