CORBYN SPOKE TO RESIDENTS, EMERGENCY SERVICES

CORBYN SPOKE TO RESIDENTS, EMERGENCY SERVICES

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:06 pm

Kind words for all. Sympathetic. A genuine desire to help.

May spoke to ...... errrr..... pretty much no-one bar the bigwigs showing her round the disaster site. She avoided the public completely.

I thought during the election that she was keeping away from the plebs just in case she got asked difficult questions. Truth is, she has no affinity whatsoever with ordinary people. No emotion. No soul. She simply doesn't want to know us, about our problems, about our lives. We are on a different planet.

She is, in short, absolutely not the person I want negotiating on my behalf. Or as PM.
Cannydc

Re: CORBYN SPOKE TO RESIDENTS, EMERGENCY SERVICES

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:Kind words for all. Sympathetic. A genuine desire to help.

May spoke to ...... errrr..... pretty much no-one bar the bigwigs showing her round the disaster site. She avoided the public completely.

I thought during the election that she was keeping away from the plebs just in case she got asked difficult questions. Truth is, she has no affinity whatsoever with ordinary people. No emotion. No soul. She simply doesn't want to know us, about our problems, about our lives. We are on a different planet.

She is, in short, absolutely not the person I want negotiating on my behalf. Or as PM.

She is so weak. The only PM in British who can lose a 142 projected seat majority in 6 weeks.

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:12 pm

Corbin shamelessly grandstanding. Unpleasant to see. May as PM obviously has security to consider not to mention the tendency of lefties to yell abuse and generally behave badly.
Viper

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:17 pm

Viper wrote:Corbin shamelessly grandstanding. Unpleasant to see. May as PM obviously has security to consider not to mention the tendency of lefties to yell abuse and generally behave badly.

Good politicians spot the problems before they happen, so why did the Tories do fuck all for years on the Housing Report?
Cunts like you celebrate their ineptitude.
You celebrate stupid austerity policies that have crippled this country.

Cunt

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:20 pm

Viper wrote:Corbin shamelessly grandstanding. Unpleasant to see. May as PM obviously has security to consider not to mention the tendency of lefties to yell abuse and generally behave badly.

This isn't a halfwit game of 'defend the indefensible'

It is the difference between caring, and trying to save one's political skin while digging an ever-bigger hole.

May is toast.
Cannydc

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm

What's she worried about?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Cannydc

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:39 pm

Cannydc

Postby Viper » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:40 pm

Stooo wrote:

Security (you will have noticed 2 recent terror attacks) and spare the poor residents of grenfall the entourage of abusive poorly behaved lefties that turn up where ever no matter how insensitive to the occasion.

I mentioned these two things in my post you quoted but have written them again. Or do we have to pretend these things dont happen?
Viper

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:47 pm

Viper wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Security (you will have noticed 2 recent terror attacks) and spare the poor residents of grenfall the entourage of abusive poorly behaved lefties that turn up where ever no matter how insensitive to the occasion.

I mentioned these two things in my post you quoted but have written them again. Or do we have to pretend these things dont happen?

LOL security

such a weasely cop out

Cunt

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:54 pm

Cannydc wrote:Image

Weak May was in W10 for under 14 minutes including the driving from W11 and back
according to the Sky helicopter coverage :gigglesnshit:

Corbyn spent over 2 and a half hours there with the new Kensington MP.

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Stooo wrote:

Her job.
Cannydc

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Corbyn is doing what leaders do.
rollup

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 pm

Theresa May is now almost as unpopular as pre-campaign Jeremy Corbyn, finds YouGov poll....

Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Cannydc wrote:Theresa May is now almost as unpopular as pre-campaign Jeremy Corbyn, finds YouGov poll....

and that is pre-fire

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs