Another moronic Tory

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Another moronic Tory

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 am

http://www.conservativehome.com/thetory ... ished.html

The Health and Safety Executive should be abolished

:off head: :off head: :off head:

Are these cunts on drugs?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:http://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2014/04/the-health-and-safety-executive-should-be-abolished.html

The Health and Safety Executive should be abolished

:off head: :off head: :off head:

Are these cunts on drugs?


Yes :smilin:

Coke dealers have moved from SW1 to W8 for some unknown reason
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 am

Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:14 am

Lambert wrote:Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.


Apologies if you are so stupid you have never of one of Cameron's advisors

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:27 am

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.


Apologies if you are so stupid you have never of one of Cameron's advisors

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?


When was Harry Phibbs employed as an advisor to David Cameron?
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:23 am

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.


Apologies if you are so stupid you have never of one of Cameron's advisors

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?


When was Harry Phibbs employed as an advisor to David Cameron?


Who said he was employed as an advisor? :pointlaugh:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Lambert » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.


Apologies if you are so stupid you have never of one of Cameron's advisors

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?


When was Harry Phibbs employed as an advisor to David Cameron?


Who said he was employed as an advisor? :pointlaugh:


Harry Phibbs has never been an advisor to David Cameron.

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Butler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:56 pm

Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lambert wrote:Thanks for bringing to our attention an opinion piece written three years ago by someone nobody's ever heard of.


Apologies if you are so stupid you have never of one of Cameron's advisors

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?


When was Harry Phibbs employed as an advisor to David Cameron?


Who said he was employed as an advisor? :pointlaugh:


Harry Phibbs has never been an advisor to David Cameron.

Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?


He was an advisor to Cameron after Black Wednesday. He was fired after three weeks.
Why do you comment on this section when your knowledge is lower than a Fox News viewer?
User avatar
Butler
 

Re: Another moronic Tory

Postby Lambert » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Butler wrote:He was an advisor to Cameron after Black Wednesday. He was fired after three weeks.


Proof? I'd be happy to stand corrected.
User avatar
Lambert
 
Posts: 1730
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:07 am


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests