Lefts 'day of rage' wednesday

Re: Lefts 'day of rage' wednesday

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:03 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:Does it matter? The fact remains that Special Branch assisted in its foundation.

Well, yeah. I'd say it DOES matter.

It'd only be fair to say plod "assisted" in it's foundation if he WAS in a position of power within the organisation.

Do we know what this peter Francis fella looks like?
Surely there'd be pictures of him up on stage with the other leaders of the group if this was the case?
Has nobody looked into this?

I don't mean to refute what you've said.
I'm just saying that I would have thought somebody would have dug up some evidence if he might've been responsible for organising anything dodgy.

My first though, TBH, was that maybe he's just some clown who released a book in 2014 and was trying to hype it with his statement.
A bit of googling, however, reveals that he seems to have quit the force after claiming for PTSD and then sued it and received a settlement before going on to become a long-term critic of the police.
I'd be hesitant to take what he says at face value, without evidence to support his claims.

Well I imagine it depends on how many whistle-blowing undercover Special Branch operatives it takes to convince a Si Crewe - one is enough to raise my suspicians. And no-one suggested that he was lying during Theresa May's enquiry into the SDS to which he gave evidence under oath. :dunno:

Regardless, it's a strange notion you have that founder members of something are NOT assisting in that something's establishment however minor their contribution.
I am a voting member of the Co-op - am I not contributing to it? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Viper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Lol. Delayed start until 1130 as the 'protesters' still hadnt got out of bed. Standard.
Viper

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Viper wrote:Lol. Delayed start until 1130 as the 'protesters' still hadnt got out of bed. Standard.

Probably the anti-depressants. :pmsl:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:46 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
The residents of grenfell have expressed their wish that this should not go ahead.

Is it too much to ask the left for ince behave with dignity.

Is it dignified to lie? :shake head:

What has Paul Ince done now? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:47 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Lol. Delayed start until 1130 as the 'protesters' still hadnt got out of bed. Standard.

The Police tell the protesters to delay the start and he thinks it is because they are still in bed.

What a cunt. Standard for a lying Tory

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:50 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

The Police tell the protesters to delay the start and he thinks it is because they are still in bed.

What a cunt. Standard for a lying Tory

I know that, you know that - but in the strange reality that young Vipes occupies don't bank on him knowing that. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:52 pm

Viper wrote:Hijacking the grenfell tragedy far left anti government activists are planning a 'day of rage' even though grenfell residents have expressed their concerns about the tragedy being hijacked for class war.

Mcdonnell anti democratically has called for 1 million on the streets to 'over throw the tories'.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr ... riots/amp/

How's it going then?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:57 pm

McAz wrote:Well I imagine it depends on how many whistle-blowing undercover Special Branch operatives it takes to convince a Si Crewe - one is enough to raise my suspicians. And no-one suggested that he was lying during Theresa May's enquiry into the SDS to which he gave evidence under oath. :dunno:

Regardless, it's a strange notion you have that founder members of something are NOT assisting in that something's establishment however minor their contribution.

It wouldn't take a lot to convince me.
It would require that evidence to come from an unbiased source though.

I mean, the Garudina seems to be having a lot to do with this fella.
Given their fondness for taking a swipe at the police, you'd think they might've taken it upon themselves to dig up evidence to support his story.
As it is, we've only got the word of the guy, himself, and he's not what you'd call a "reliable witness".

As for the co-op, I wouldn't disagree that you are contributing to them but if it turned out that the co-op were doing something dodgy I'd argue with anybody who said that you were assisting them in that dodgy thing, simply because you were a member.
I mean, if I wanted to be a bit of a cunt, and sling some mud, I probably could try and claim that you were somehow responsible for the dodgy thing but it would just be a pathetic attempt at character assassination with no basis in substance.
Si_Crewe

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:04 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:Well I imagine it depends on how many whistle-blowing undercover Special Branch operatives it takes to convince a Si Crewe - one is enough to raise my suspicians. And no-one suggested that he was lying during Theresa May's enquiry into the SDS to which he gave evidence under oath. :dunno:

It wouldn't take a lot to convince me.
It would require that evidence to come from an unbiased source though.

I mean, the Garudina seems to be having a lot to do with this fella.
Given their fondness for taking a swipe at the police, you'd think they might've taken it upon themselves to dig up evidence to support his story.
As it is, we've only got the word of the guy, himself, and he's not what you'd call a "reliable witness".

As for the co-op, I wouldn't disagree that you are contributing to them but if it turned out that the co-op were doing something dodgy I'd argue with anybody who said that you were assisting them in that dodgy thing, simply because you were a member.
I mean, if I wanted to be a bit of a cunt, and sling some mud, I probably could try and claim that you were somehow responsible for the dodgy thing but it would just be a pathetic attempt at character assassination with no basis in substance.

An undercover agent working in a small group is hardly likely to have a corroborating second undercover agent in the same group - and the wistleblower's bosses are hardly likely to assist him with his whistleblowing endeavours. Nor are the other founding members of the group likely to want to advertise the fact that they were duped.

We all know that the cops infiltrate fringe groups and interfere in their operations - hell, they even sleep with them - so this ia a non issue afaic.

Moreover, I didn't infiltrate the Co-op though with orders to find dirt on them - so dodginess doesn't enter to it.
Last edited by McAz on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby wutang » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
How's it going then?

Peaceful :ooer:
wutang

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:12 pm

wutang wrote:
Stooo wrote:
How's it going then?

Peaceful :ooer:

Funny old world... :whistle:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:59 pm

I see it turns out that the organisers of this "day of mild irritation" are a couple of full-on SJW snowflakes.

Seems that one of them, while doing a radio show, was asked to denounce the use of violence at the protest and ended up accusing the interviewer of "racism". :off head:
Si_Crewe

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:01 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:I see it turns out that the organisers of this "day of mild irritation" are a couple of full-on SJW snowflakes.

Seems that one of them, while doing a radio show, was asked to denounce the use of violence at the protest and ended up accusing the interviewer of "racism". :off head:

Who cares? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Si_Crewe » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:04 pm

McAz wrote: Who cares? :dunno:

The people who have to pay the costs incurred as a result of these loonies running around doing crazy shit.
Si_Crewe

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote: Who cares? :dunno:

The people who have to pay the costs incurred as a result of these loonies running around doing crazy shit.

Exercising the right to protest in a democracy is crazy shit conducted by loonies? Are you sure the BNP wouldn't be more up your alley?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs