Lefts 'day of rage' wednesday

Re: Lefts 'day of rage' wednesday

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:Protest yes riot no. Why is mcdonnell inciting 'over throwing the government' we have elections for that and they lost.

It would be terribly disappointing should a riot be incited.

So, no riot then :dunno:

No it was quite a street party around Parliament until about 10pm then people went home. I have a few friends that went and they were broadcasting on Facebook Live.
Punk

Postby Stooo » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Punk wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Viper wrote:Protest yes riot no. Why is mcdonnell inciting 'over throwing the government' we have elections for that and they lost.

No it was quite a street party around Parliament until about 10pm then people went home. I have a few friends that went and they were broadcasting on Facebook Live.

No busted lefty heads? Viper will be upset that there has been no civil unrest, he seems to be hoping for it.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:36 pm

Stooo wrote:
Punk wrote:
Stooo wrote:

No busted lefty heads? Viper will be upset that there has been no civil unrest, he seems to be hoping for it.

I bet he was making himself go blind when it was announced. :pmsl: #NoMoralHighGroundLost
Punk

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs