Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby wutang » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:15 am

wutang

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:19 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:Looks like civil war will eventually be unavoidable. One can't blame people for being fearful and resentful at what's going on. What is the freaken answer? Seriously...McAz , you seem to have the answer for everything, so what is it? I know, hate isn't the answer, fear isn't the answer, retribution isn't the answer...so what is?

Did anyone watch the documentary called " Hell on Earth...the rise of Isis"...? A real eye opener. These terror attacks won't stop anytime soon, it's unfortunately just the beginning.

There is no answer to murder that I know.

So what does that mean? Let more innocent people die coz there is no answer to murder? Do you really just sit back and accept it?

The state prosecutes the perps of the crime. The police collect evidence and the Crown Prosecution Service decide to prosecute.

Or we could imprison all Far Right activists of whatever religion without trail.

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:22 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:What do you do about murder in New Zealand?

Oh come on now, there's a huge difference between terrorism and domestic murderers, and you know it. All countries have their murderers/criminals ..so why invite even more?...and not just the odd killer, but mass murderers who kill in the name of Islam :roll:
How often have you heard of Brits running into total strangers with a car on a footpath? How often has a bomb be detonated in a young people's concert? How often do Brits run around with knifes trying to kill total strangers? Are you saying because English people do kill too, it's OK to invite foreigners to kill some more?

It's not okay for anyone to commit murder.

Exactly...so how to you prevent mass murder? We don't have that many ( if any ) so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't it be a great start to keep certain crazy individuals away? Just wondering.

Laws are already in place to deal with people who advocate terrorism.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:24 am

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:What do you do about murder in New Zealand?

Oh come on now, there's a huge difference between terrorism and domestic murderers, and you know it. All countries have their murderers/criminals ..so why invite even more?...and not just the odd killer, but mass murderers who kill in the name of Islam :roll:
How often have you heard of Brits running into total strangers with a car on a footpath? How often has a bomb be detonated in a young people's concert? How often do Brits run around with knifes trying to kill total strangers? Are you saying because English people do kill too, it's OK to invite foreigners to kill some more?

It's not okay for anyone to commit murder.

Exactly...so how to you prevent mass murder? We don't have that many ( if any ) so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't it be a great start to keep certain crazy individuals away? Just wondering.

Yeah, and they really seem to work very well :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:Exactly...so how to you prevent mass murder? We don't have that many ( if any ) so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't it be a great start to keep certain crazy individuals away? Just wondering.

Imagine life without them.
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 am

McAz wrote:A shit-stirring cunt's post if ever I read one. :thumbsup:

Si makes a very good point. While the rest of us are horrified at recent terrorist attacks in the UK, you apologists have tended to shrug your shoulders and given a 'well what did you expect with the West messing around in the Middle East' type answers, often accompanied by pics of dead Middle Eastern civilian's.

So, does the 'what did you expect' rationale apply to this incident as well? The likes of those mentioned in Si's post, have made their beds over terrorism, are you going to lie in it, or show us that you're an even bigger two-faced 'comedy' apologist cunt that you appear?

Personally, I think this attack is horrific, there is no place for this in a civilised culture. I'm sure all deceit folk would agree with me. However, the likes of you and those others mentioned, have a standard to follow re terrorism - you've set the bar, and it's not very high.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:30 am

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:A shit-stirring cunt's post if ever I read one. :thumbsup:

Si makes a very good point. While the rest of us are horrified at recent terrorist attacks in the UK, you apologists have tended to shrug your shoulders and given a 'well what did you expect with the West messing around in the Middle East' type answers, often accompanied by pics of dead Middle Eastern civilian's.

So, does the 'what did you expect' rationale apply to this incident as well? The likes of those mentioned in Si's post, have made their beds over terrorism, are you going to lie in it, or show us that you're an even bigger two-faced 'comedy' apologist cunt that you appear?

Personally, I think this attack is horrific, there is no place for this in a civilised culture. I'm sure all deceit folk would agree with me. However, the likes of you and those others mentioned, have a standard to follow re terrorism - you've set the bar, and it's not very high.

I haven't defended any act terrorism - or, unlike yourself, advocated acts of terrorism - have a word with yourself, son, I don't need one. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 am

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:Exactly...so how to you prevent mass murder? We don't have that many ( if any ) so I wouldn't know. Wouldn't it be a great start to keep certain crazy individuals away? Just wondering.

It's like the ambulance at the bottom of the hill, rather than at the top. Isn't prevention better than punishment after the fact?

How can another atrocity like the Manchester and London attacks be prevented in the future? :dunno:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:35 am

I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.
Vam

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:39 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

It's like the ambulance at the bottom of the hill, rather than at the top. Isn't prevention better than punishment after the fact?

How can another atrocity like the Manchester and London attacks be prevented in the future? :dunno:

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:42 am

Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.

TJ was right. But it's probably true of all megacities.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

I bet it isn't, it's the same in Austria and probably the rest of Europe. We have to face facts, the old world the way we knew it is gone forever. I sure don't like the new world. I see ( on TV ) parts of the UK look like some grubby, run down middle eastern country :shake head: It's such a shame to see a country that was once so classy and everyone wanted to travel to, having deteriorated the way it has....but like I said, it's probably the same all over Europe now.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby wutang » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:45 am

Holly wrote:It's like the ambulance at the bottom of the hill, rather than at the top. Isn't prevention better than punishment after the fact?

How do we prevent more anti-muslims attacks? as the focus on Islamic extremism is on who radicalises them shouldnt we do the same with those who hate muslims with such a passion?

I wonder where to start :dunno:

wutang

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:50 am

Holly wrote:

I bet it isn't, it's the same in Austria and probably the rest of Europe. We have to face facts, the old world the way we knew it is gone forever. I sure don't like the new world. I see ( on TV ) parts of the UK look like some grubby, run down middle eastern country :shake head: It's such a shame to see a country that was once so classy and everyone wanted to travel to, having deteriorated the way it has....but like I said, it's probably the same all over Europe now.

As a young child I lived in a Jewish slum in the East End - London was never classy for the poor.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:52 am

MacAz wrote

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.

OK, let me put it a very simple way...if I had neighbours and I would know that one or two in that family are murderers or some kind of violent criminals, and lets say I don't know which is which, I most definitely would no want to associate with any of them, I wouldn't allow any of them to come to my house, just to be on the safe side. That's a kind of protection I guess.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs