Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Viper » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:09 am

Canary wrote:Now let me give some examples that show how ill conceived your stereotyping and clichés are, Vam:

1. What about all the thousands of firms which take money off ordinary people, knowing full well they are on the verge of bankruptcy. These fleecing robbers are not left wing scroungers but they certainly do their own variety of scrounging off the backs of ordinary people who trusted them. Wtf are you on about.

2. What about all lucrative contracts the govt gives to the friends who bankroll their party. Who vets these amounts?? The civil service/parliment/judiciary

3. It's ironic that you live in Spain which is packed to the rafters with criminal fugitives and desperados from England. You like to talk about your posh, wealthy Spanish friends a lot, the ones you have long champagne/prosecco lunches with. Is the wealth of all your English-speaking friends in Spain friends kosher? Is it FUCK!! ''Costa del Crime'' is no myth. Showing your envy. Typical leftie.

4. What about the whopping tax breaks and concessions that the superwealthy get?? Everyone is entitled to them. You just have to bother your arse and not expect everything to be handed to you on a plate.

Just to balance things out I look forward to shrill rants from you, about all of the above too. :laughing: No apologies for my whataboutery posts.
Viper

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:48 am

Viper wrote:
Canary wrote:Now let me give some examples that show how ill conceived your stereotyping and clichés are, Vam:

1. What about all the thousands of firms which take money off ordinary people, knowing full well they are on the verge of bankruptcy. These fleecing robbers are not left wing scroungers but they certainly do their own variety of scrounging off the backs of ordinary people who trusted them. Wtf are you on about.

2. What about all lucrative contracts the govt gives to the friends who bankroll their party. Who vets these amounts?? The civil service/parliment/judiciary

3. It's ironic that you live in Spain which is packed to the rafters with criminal fugitives and desperados from England. You like to talk about your posh, wealthy Spanish friends a lot, the ones you have long champagne/prosecco lunches with. Is the wealth of all your English-speaking friends in Spain friends kosher? Is it FUCK!! ''Costa del Crime'' is no myth. Showing your envy. Typical leftie.

4. What about the whopping tax breaks and concessions that the superwealthy get?? Everyone is entitled to them. You just have to bother your arse and not expect everything to be handed to you on a plate.

Just to balance things out I look forward to shrill rants from you, about all of the above too. :laughing: No apologies for my whataboutery posts.

What are you on about?
Labour wants to keep the European Arrest Warrant :canny:
Tory crooks want it cancelled. :off head:
If you think anyone is envious of British criminals living is Spain etc you are off your tiny rocker. :off head:

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:22 am

Meh...Point 3 up there was just Canary, up to her old tricks and making it very personal :woteva: :woteva:

She'll pick up on an occasional simply-worded post of mine that says "I'm nipping out to meet some mates for lunch", and then add her own fantasies and highly exaggerated, negative spin on it.

Needless to say, she has absolutely no idea of what kind of folks my friends are, what nationalities they are, whether they're "posh" or road sweepers, what income brackets they're in, or even what we drink during lunches together!?

And of course, the fact that I live in Southern Spain makes her immediately imagine I consort with criminals, and is EXACTLY the kind of stereotyping shit she accuses me of :roll:

With Canny, its always a case of wildly flinging a whole heap of 'mud' at it, and then crossing her fingers...
Vam

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:27 am

Finsbury Park attack: Son of van hire boss arrested for inciting racial hatred on Facebook

'It's a shame they don't hire out TANKS': Finsbury Park van owner's son in vile Facebook rant

Richard Gear Evans, 47, was responding after a van ploughed into Muslim worshippers in London leaving one dead and eight injured

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/its-shame-dont-hire-out-10651481

Another poor soul on anti-depressants no doubt. :roll:
McAz

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:32 am

McAz wrote:Finsbury Park attack: Son of van hire boss arrested for inciting racial hatred on Facebook

'It's a shame they don't hire out TANKS': Finsbury Park van owner's son in vile Facebook rant

Richard Gear Evans, 47, was responding after a van ploughed into Muslim worshippers in London leaving one dead and eight injured

Jeez....that'll be good for the guy's business - not!

Crazy stuff :ooer:
Vam

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:34 am

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:Finsbury Park attack: Son of van hire boss arrested for inciting racial hatred on Facebook

Connected to the BNP by some accounts - details sketchy at the moment.
McAz

Postby Vam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:52 am

It's not hard to imagine a bunch of Muslims, of a vigilante mindset, paying that business a little visit.

Even crazier stuff.... :ooer:
Vam

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:03 am

Vam wrote:It's not hard to imagine a bunch of Muslims, of a vigilante mindset, paying that business a little visit.

Even crazier stuff.... :ooer:

Could be - though a bit obvious - but someone is bound to suggest that the next ISIS attack is in retaliation. It won't be, they would have have done it anyway.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:05 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:

Sacked by his employers Eddie Stobart.

Not good when the driver of an articulated lorry has such views about running people over.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:

Sacked by his employers Eddie Stobart.

Not good when the driver of an articulated lorry has such views about running people over.

Yes, rightly so.
McAz

Postby Text » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Viper wrote:

Don't be so familiar. I don't you from Adam. You are a complete stranger on a forum. Go fight with your usual sparring partners, leave me out of it.
Text

Postby Text » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:09 pm

Vam wrote:Annnnnd....here's the battleaxe again. Bustling in, hormones raging, to vomit out word salad after word salad, and then accuse others of being "shrill" and "ranting" :gigglesnshit:

Even after all this time, you're clearly still butthurt that your equally toxic, baleful mates don't post here any more? Right? That's really what this crap of yours is always about, isn't it?

Nothing much further to add to that, so you go ahead and knock yourself out, luv, and then waddle the fuck back to your crochet circle, cheeks flushed, after having gushed it all out of your system (again).

Until next time ...... :Wiiiine!: :gigglesnshit:

My post to you contained NO abuse or insults.
I even praised your shrill meltdown, saying it's good to let out anger.
It was your snobbish remarks about welfare scroungers, that I came to challenge, nothing more.
Text

Postby Text » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:26 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:I like her - she has a gentle and generous heart. :thumbsup:

Really? That's nice. (ETA - her posting history, slugging it out for years with various folks - even way before my time - begs to differ)

Sorry, I don't want the News Section to turn into an Arms trolling zone, but if that malevolent hag chooses to crap out more of her ancient grudges here - even in a sly but faux 'on topic' way - then it's a given I'm going to answer.

I speak as I find - with me she has always been kind - and I go back further than you might imagine.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, McAz. x.
In my post I flagged up a number of groups who scrounge/steal/scam/ purloin wealth off the backs of ordinary people.
A dishonest senior banker or hedge fund manager can steal more money in a morning's work, than the sum total that a dole scrounger could potentially receive all their life.
It's all about context and perspective.

I took the time and trouble to show specific examples of dishonest/undeserving people, and after making all that effort to show her the logic behind my arguments, all she could do in response was fling out ancient neolithic-era insults, so ancient they needed carbon dating. LMAO.
Oh well, I'll continue to read the news & politics section regularly ... and pitch in occasionally whenever I have something to say.
Text

Postby Guest » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 am

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:36 am

Canary wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:I like her - she has a gentle and generous heart. :thumbsup:

Really? That's nice. (ETA - her posting history, slugging it out for years with various folks - even way before my time - begs to differ)

Sorry, I don't want the News Section to turn into an Arms trolling zone, but if that malevolent hag chooses to crap out more of her ancient grudges here - even in a sly but faux 'on topic' way - then it's a given I'm going to answer.

I speak as I find - with me she has always been kind - and I go back further than you might imagine.

Thank you for your kind sentiments, McAz. x.
In my post I flagged up a number of groups who scrounge/steal/scam/ purloin wealth off the backs of ordinary people.
A dishonest senior banker or hedge fund manager can steal more money in a morning's work, than the sum total that a dole scrounger could potentially receive all their life.
It's all about context and perspective.

I took the time and trouble to show specific examples of dishonest/undeserving people, and after making all that effort to show her the logic behind my arguments, all she could do in response was fling out ancient neolithic-era insults, so ancient they needed carbon dating. LMAO.
Oh well, I'll continue to read the news & politics section regularly ... and pitch in occasionally whenever I have something to say.

Quite so, Canns - we all enjoy a bit of forum knockabout but if we underpin our contribution with facts and insight then all the better. It still astonishes me that so many otherwise decent people direct their spite at those have the least - schadenfreude is a most unpleasant trait.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs