Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:43 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
McAz wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:Another day, another Londoner killed.

I feel like I'm living in the middle of a bloody war zone at times.

You are - between far-right Muslims and far-right fascists.

Can we park them on an island somewhere and let them slug it out so the rest of us can live our lives in peace?

Now wouldn't that be grand. :thumbsup:

Anywhere isolated will do - but fgs not Cumbria.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:RIP to the victim and best wishes to those who were injured.

This murdering dickhead has made an already febrile atmosphere worse.

Expect more Jihadist atrocities and further tit for tat attacks in the near future - and the Muslim Council twat on the BBC subtly demanding the end of free speech (much as I hate rent a bitch/troll Katie Hopkins) is not helping either.

The most noble thing about this sorry tale in the Imam preventing people from killing the nutjob when understandibly wanting revenge.

I think you mean terrorist?

I doubt very much that this guy belonged to any terrorist organisation.

Irrelevant - nor were those who committed many other terrorist atrocities.

Which ones?

Why do you keep constantly defending those atrocities committed towards your own country men? I don't get it, I really don't. You find an excuse for every murder committed by terrorists. Are you Muslim? ..I'm serious, if you are, I might understand, if you're not, I find you extremely anti British.

Never excused or defended any terrorist - why have you taken to lying, not like you Holly? :shake head:

But to answer your question:

Most recent terrorist acts in the UK were committed by people who were sympathetic to but not members of one extreme organistaion or another.
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Holly wrote:
Guest wrote:
Keyser wrote:RIP to the victim and best wishes to those who were injured.

This murdering dickhead has made an already febrile atmosphere worse.

Expect more Jihadist atrocities and further tit for tat attacks in the near future - and the Muslim Council twat on the BBC subtly demanding the end of free speech (much as I hate rent a bitch/troll Katie Hopkins) is not helping either.

The most noble thing about this sorry tale in the Imam preventing people from killing the nutjob when understandibly wanting revenge.

I think you mean terrorist?

I doubt very much that this guy belonged to any terrorist organisation.

A terrorist
A person, usually ( but not necessarily bound to one ) a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
Or
If not affiliated to any Orgonization, a person who terrorizes or frightens others, instills fear on others.

This van driver use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, Religious or Ideological aim.

So in the purest sense of the word Terrorist/Terrorism, he fits the bill.
But if this guy was a Musilm Holly, you would most definately be crying out "terrorist"

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:I think you maybe onto something with your final sentiment. They have been stoking the fire recently.

Really? Apparently the driver shouted 'I want to kill all Muslims" - sounds like someone from your mob, me and mine do not seek the murder of anyone.

Still, glad to see your crocodile tears over Grenfell have dried - "They have been stoking the fire recently" - what a wag you are. :roll:

I'm not alone in my suspicians it appears.

"This is a callous terrorist attack which coincides with the murdered MP, Jo Cox, anniversary." (Finsbury Park Mosque)

“Far right facists & Islamist terrorists are driven by same hatred of difference, same ideology of supremacy&use same tactics.We’ll defeat both.

“When islamist terrorists attack we rightly seek out hate preachers who spur them on. We must do the same to those who peddle Islamophobia” (Brendan Cox, Widower of murdered MP).

“Coming a year after the murder of Jo Cox, we have witnessed what appears to be another hateful act in the community.

“It is looking increasingly likely that this is the latest example of a growing threat of far-right extremism in the UK. (Dr Alan Mendoza, Henry Jackson Society)
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 pm

MacAz wrote

Most recent terrorist acts in the UK were committed by people who were sympathetic to but not members of one extreme organistaion or another.

Well then...the guest replying to me to educate me about terrorism ...(coz I said that guy today wasn't a member of any terrorist organisation) begs to differ.

A terrorist
A person, usually ( but not necessarily bound to one ) a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
Or
If not affiliated to any Orgonization, a person who terrorizes or frightens others, instills fear on others.

This van driver use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, Religious or Ideological aim.

So in the purest sense of the word Terrorist/Terrorism, he fits the bill.
But if this guy was a Musilm Holly, you would most definately be crying out "terrorist"

:gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

This is what I think:

1. This was a terrorist attack
2. Responsibility and blame for the attack lies solely with the perpetrator(s)
3. The rule of law should be followed and the appropriate criminal sanctions applied
4. We need and open and frank discussion and strategies on how we can prevent further such attacks
5. A consistent approach applied to terrorists whatever their ideology (Islamo-fascist, white supremacist etc) will assist in the above
Avon Barksdale

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Holly wrote:MacAz wrote

Well then...the guest replying to me to educate me about terrorism ...(coz I said that guy today wasn't a member of any terrorist organisation) begs to differ.

He doesn't differ - a terrorist is someone who commits an act of terrorism as defined in law - in the UK that is:

(1) In this Act "terrorism" means the use or threat of action where-

(a) the action falls within subsection (2),
(b) the use or threat is designed to influence the government [or an international governmental organisation][2] or to intimidate the public or a section of the public, and
(c) the use or threat is made for the purpose of advancing a political, religious[, racial][3] or ideological cause.

(2) Action falls within this subsection if it-

(a) involves serious violence against a person,
(b) involves serious damage to property,
(c) endangers a person's life, other than that of the person committing the action,
(d) creates a serious risk to the health or safety of the public or a section of the public, or
(e) is designed seriously to interfere with or seriously to disrupt an electronic system.

(3) The use or threat of action falling within subsection (2) which involves the use of firearms or explosives is terrorism whether or not subsection (1)(b) is satisfied.

McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm

McAz wrote:

He doesn't differ - a terrorist is someone who commits an act of terrorism as defined in law.

That's all I said ..I don't think that guy belongs to any terror organisation or sympathises with any. I think he was misguided by his hate and frustration for what's been going on lately. The terrorists responsible for the latest attacks, however either belong to, or like you said, sympathise with some Islamic groups.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:13 pm

So Holly, you've asked Aziz plenty of questions.
What have you learned so far from his replies?

Postby wutang » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness...

Of course he did - just like Thomas Mair. :roll:

Always the same

wutang

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Guest wrote:So Holly, you've asked Aziz plenty of questions.
What have you learned so far from his replies?

Good question :scratch:...can I think about it?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:18 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness...

Of course he did - just like Thomas Mair. :roll:

Always the same

Yeah cos white Muslim terrorists like Richard Dart, Samantha Lewthwaite and that subhuman cunt who got killed while fighting for Al Shabaab the other year, always get classed as mentally ill don't they :hand:
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

He doesn't differ - a terrorist is someone who commits an act of terrorism as defined in law.

That's all I said ..I don't think that guy belongs to any terror organisation or sympathises with any. I think he was misguided by his hate and frustration for what's been going on lately. The terrorists responsible for the latest attacks, however either belong to, or like you said, sympathise with some Islamic groups.

This murderer sympathises with Islamophobic causes - and he committed an act of terrorism - he is therefore a terrorist. Incidently, Thomas Mair invoked "Britain First" though not actually being a member apparently - same difference.
Last edited by McAz on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Incidentally, whether this terrorist had a mental illness or not is not particularly relevant unless it completely diminishes his capacity to make decisions / takes away human agency (which is unlikely.)

It's like mental illness is used as a convenient excuse or justification for actions which cannot be excused or justified. This type of intellectually lazy thinking spans the political spectrum.
Avon Barksdale

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:27 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:Incidentally, whether this terrorist had a mental illness or not is not particularly relevant unless it completely diminishes his capacity to make decisions / takes away human agency (which is unlikely.)

It's like mental illness is used as a convenient excuse or justification for actions which cannot be excused or justified. This type of intellectually lazy thinking spans the political spectrum.

Good point. :thumbsup:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs