Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 am

Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:A shit-stirring cunt's post if ever I read one. :thumbsup:

Si makes a very good point. While the rest of us are horrified at recent terrorist attacks in the UK, you apologists have tended to shrug your shoulders and given a 'well what did you expect with the West messing around in the Middle East' type answers, often accompanied by pics of dead Middle Eastern civilian's.

So, does the 'what did you expect' rationale apply to this incident as well? The likes of those mentioned in Si's post, have made their beds over terrorism, are you going to lie in it, or show us that you're an even bigger two-faced 'comedy' apologist cunt that you appear?

Personally, I think this attack is horrific, there is no place for this in a civilised culture. I'm sure all deceit folk would agree with me. However, the likes of you and those others mentioned, have a standard to follow re terrorism - you've set the bar, and it's not very high.

I'm sure I remember you saying something on here once about being prepared to commit such acts? Something about fully understanding the mindset of anyone that did?
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:29 am

wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf

I agree that this is how it is portrayed in the media and it has contributed to the horrible, palpable feeling of division in this country at the moment.
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:32 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:A shit-stirring cunt's post if ever I read one. :thumbsup:

Si makes a very good point. While the rest of us are horrified at recent terrorist attacks in the UK, you apologists have tended to shrug your shoulders and given a 'well what did you expect with the West messing around in the Middle East' type answers, often accompanied by pics of dead Middle Eastern civilian's.

So, does the 'what did you expect' rationale apply to this incident as well? The likes of those mentioned in Si's post, have made their beds over terrorism, are you going to lie in it, or show us that you're an even bigger two-faced 'comedy' apologist cunt that you appear?

Personally, I think this attack is horrific, there is no place for this in a civilised culture. I'm sure all deceit folk would agree with me. However, the likes of you and those others mentioned, have a standard to follow re terrorism - you've set the bar, and it's not very high.

I haven't defended any act terrorism - :thumbsup:

True, but what you do do on a daily basis (as well as trolling) is to try and deflect attention from Islamic scum by using various methods.

Why Holly is asking you of all people for advice is beyond me???

Lastly, this mosque has many ties with Islamic extremist preachers.
God knows what goes on inside the place.

Bottom line from me, I get no pleasure from hearing about this revenge attack I certainly won't be shedding any tears over this event.
Islam brings nothing but grief and death wherever it settles.
Fuck it and ALL it's followers who worship a primitive child abuser.

So, terrorism is fine as long as it only hits those you do not care about.
Cleopatra

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:34 am

Cleopatra wrote:
I'm sure I remember you saying something on here once about being prepared to commit such acts? Something about fully understanding the mindset of anyone that did?

You remember wrong then you senile old bat.
Red Okktober

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 am

Viper wrote:turns out perpetrator has history of mental illness, no history of far right activity or affiliation and the poor gentlemen who dies had just suffered a heart attack prior to the attacker arriving. Uncomfortable facts for the apologists rejoicing in what they call a far right attack levelling the casualty count, but true facts nonetheless.

Oh, that's alright, then. We can forget his deliberate terrorist attack on innocent British citizens. He's just a bit mad.
Cleopatra

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 am

Cleopatra wrote:
wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:
wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:
I guess it was only a matter of time before some idiots takes the law into their own hands

Is that the "I want to kill Muslims" law he was taking into his own hands :dunno:

What????

This piece of shit wasn't 'taking the law into his own hands' he was committing a terror attack.

Absolutely correct. The media are already tunnelling it down the "poor bloke with mental health problems" route. I wonder why?

Nice of you to pop in and express your outrage at that one Brit who committed this horrible attack...I'm just wondering where your outrage was for the last 3 attacks carried out in London and Manchester, where many people died and many more were badly injured.
Funny world :shake head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:This is what I think:

1. This was a terrorist attack
2. Responsibility and blame for the attack lies solely with the perpetrator(s)
3. The rule of law should be followed and the appropriate criminal sanctions applied
4. We need and open and frank discussion and strategies on how we can prevent further such attacks
5. A consistent approach applied to terrorists whatever their ideology (Islamo-fascist, white supremacist etc) will assist in the above

Now, that approach is just way too sensible.
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 pm

Holly said,
Nice of you to pop in and express your outrage at that one Brit who committed this horrible attack...I'm just wondering where your outrage was for the last 3 attacks carried out in London and Manchester, where many people died and many more were badly injured.
Funny world :shake head:[/quote]

I rarely "pop in" on Dogs, these days, funnily enough, partly because of what I perceive to be the sometimes rampant racism allowed and perpetrated on the boards. Still a member, though, so, "Hi Holly" :smilin:
Cleopatra

Postby Holly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Cleopatra wrote:Holly said,
Funny world :shake head:

I rarely "pop in" on Dogs, these days, funnily enough, partly because of what I perceive to be the sometimes rampant racism allowed and perpetrated on the boards. Still a member, though, so, "Hi Holly" :smilin:[/quote]

I would say the left and right wing views are pretty much even on this board.
This is not DS, posters are actually allowed to have an opinion...just keep in mind, not everyone who doesn't agree with your views is a racist.I'm sick of that word, it keeps getting thrown around willy nilly and very often unjustified. Just because some people are genuinely worried about the future and can see what's right in front of them, doesn't make them racists, it makes them realists or maybe pessimists IMO.

Hi btw :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:26 pm

Cleopatra wrote:I rarely "pop in" on Dogs, these days, funnily enough, partly because of what I perceive to be the sometimes rampant racism allowed and perpetrated on the boards. Still a member, though, so, "Hi Holly" :smilin:

That'll be your wet, lily-livered, apologist definition of what racism is, and not what it actually is. Par for the course that someone like you complains about it being 'allowed' as well.

Just ban/shut down/block anyone who doesn't want to give our country away, and who makes the safety of it's own people a priority over pandering to the 'sensitivities' of those who wish to harm them. How racist.
Red Okktober

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:00 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:I rarely "pop in" on Dogs, these days, funnily enough, partly because of what I perceive to be the sometimes rampant racism allowed and perpetrated on the boards. Still a member, though, so, "Hi Holly" :smilin:

That'll be your wet, lily-livered, apologist definition of what racism is, and not what it actually is. Par for the course that someone like you complains about it being 'allowed' as well.

Just ban/shut down/block anyone who doesn't want to give our country away, and who makes the safety of it's own people a priority over pandering to the 'sensitivities' of those who wish to harm them. How racist.

Said no one ever.
Once again your lack of knowledge lets you down

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Anna Freud wrote:
Viper wrote:
Anna Freud wrote:Show me someone who hasn't got a single mental health issue.

Hello :cuppaT:

You vote Conservative
You believe fake news sites
You post links to fake news sites
You think you aren't a mental health case
QED you just confirmed you are.

And a failure even as a sock puppet. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Viper » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:29 pm

Finsbury park attacker attempted suicide and begged to be sectioned 6 weeks ago.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -says.html
Viper

Postby McAz » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Viper wrote:Finsbury park attacker attempted suicide and begged to be sectioned 6 weeks ago.

Got to be sane to beg for sectioning - Catch 22 - big fail.

But always good to see you defending terrorists. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Viper » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:32 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Finsbury park attacker attempted suicide and begged to be sectioned 6 weeks ago.

Got to be sane to beg for sectioning - Catch 22 - big fail.

But always good to see you defending terrorists. :thumbsup:

Are you a qualified clinical psychologist?
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs