Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:53 pm

Have we now reached the stage where the Messiah Corbyn will show up at the opening of an envelope?

Every single incident of note rolling out, there he immediately is, hooded eyes downcast in extreme sadness and chagrin, suitably sombre low voice expressing 'genuine concern' for all....and of course, calling for instant solutions he couldn't possibly implement if he were in power himself.

These were my thoughts as I was watching the News this morning....Great optics, Jezza :cuppaT: But oh jeez - I cannot stand the sight of you, nor will I ever be taken in by your veneer of sincerity, or your purported noble intentions.

I almost hope he does get to lead the country one day, if only to see how much of the British electorate will be totally disillusioned by him, when people realise how little he would actually manage to accomplish and how much catastrophic damage his tenure as PM would cause.
Last edited by Vam on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 9701
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Holly wrote:MacAz wrote

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.


OK, let me put it a very simple way...if I had neighbours and I would know that one or two in that family are murderers or some kind of violent criminals, and lets say I don't know which is which, I most definitely would no want to associate with any of them, I wouldn't allow any of them to come to my house, just to be on the safe side. That's a kind of protection I guess.


Britain isn't your house though, is it? :scratch:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby wutang » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 pm

Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Holly wrote:MacAz wrote

Law in the first instance is intended to prevent - but nothing can guarantee protection from those who hate.


OK, let me put it a very simple way...if I had neighbours and I would know that one or two in that family are murderers or some kind of violent criminals, and lets say I don't know which is which, I most definitely would no want to associate with any of them, I wouldn't allow any of them to come to my house, just to be on the safe side. That's a kind of protection I guess.


When the Home Secretary is told of a KNOWN TERRORIST and she does nothing, how can a terrorist attack be prevented if those at the very top do nothing?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf


And as a side note: No doubt you've noticed the Tories bigging this up as a very opportune deflection from Grenfell. :roll:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 21297
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:
McAz wrote:A shit-stirring cunt's post if ever I read one. :thumbsup:



Si makes a very good point. While the rest of us are horrified at recent terrorist attacks in the UK, you apologists have tended to shrug your shoulders and given a 'well what did you expect with the West messing around in the Middle East' type answers, often accompanied by pics of dead Middle Eastern civilian's.

So, does the 'what did you expect' rationale apply to this incident as well? The likes of those mentioned in Si's post, have made their beds over terrorism, are you going to lie in it, or show us that you're an even bigger two-faced 'comedy' apologist cunt that you appear?

Personally, I think this attack is horrific, there is no place for this in a civilised culture. I'm sure all deceit folk would agree with me. However, the likes of you and those others mentioned, have a standard to follow re terrorism - you've set the bar, and it's not very high.


I haven't defended any act terrorism - :thumbsup:


True, but what you do do on a daily basis (as well as trolling) is to try and deflect attention from Islamic scum by using various methods.

Why Holly is asking you of all people for advice is beyond me???

Lastly, this mosque has many ties with Islamic extremist preachers.
God knows what goes on inside the place.

Bottom line from me, I get no pleasure from hearing about this revenge attack I certainly won't be shedding any tears over this event.
Islam brings nothing but grief and death wherever it settles.
Fuck it and ALL it's followers who worship a primitive child abuser.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm

wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:It's like the ambulance at the bottom of the hill, rather than at the top. Isn't prevention better than punishment after the fact?

How can another atrocity like the Manchester and London attacks be prevented in the future? :dunno:


How do we prevent more anti-muslims attacks? as the focus on Islamic extremism is on who radicalises them shouldnt we do the same with those who hate muslims with such a passion?

I wonder where to start :dunno:


Image



Apart from what happened today ( and let me be clear about it, I do NOT condone it ) how often to you hear about Brits physically attacking Muslims or kill them by the mass?...bomb them, run over them, stab them etc? :dunno: heck, most people are too scared to even condemn the latest attacks for fear of being called racists...thats how fucking stupid and brain washed the world has become.
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2685
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Middle-earth

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Puzzler » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.

It's a real shame TJ doesn't post anymore - he kept the treehuggers on here on their toes :thumbsup:
Hang anyone who wants infidels dead :more beer:
User avatar
Puzzler
 
Posts: 5139
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Location: A brave new world

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Holly wrote:
wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:It's like the ambulance at the bottom of the hill, rather than at the top. Isn't prevention better than punishment after the fact?

How can another atrocity like the Manchester and London attacks be prevented in the future? :dunno:


How do we prevent more anti-muslims attacks? as the focus on Islamic extremism is on who radicalises them shouldnt we do the same with those who hate muslims with such a passion?

I wonder where to start :dunno:


Image



Apart from what happened today ( and let me be clear about it, I do NOT condone it ) how often to you hear about Brits physically attacking Muslims or kill them by the mass?...bomb them, run over them, stab them etc? :dunno: heck, most people are too scared to even condemn the latest attacks for fear of being called racists...that how fucking stupid and brain washed the world has become.


Religious hatred attacks against Muslims are at record levels.
Islam isn't a race and some Muslims are white British.
So how could they be classed as racist?
That is such a cop-out.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:05 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Vam wrote:I remember a member here, Trapper John, once telling me the London I used to know and love no longer exists. I also remember mocking him a bit for saying that.

Turns out, he's probably right after all. The London where I grew up and spent most of my adult life, a city I still miss so much, is no longer recognisable to me.

It's a real shame TJ doesn't post anymore - he kept the treehuggers on here on their toes :thumbsup:


No he didn't.
He was widely ridiculed for his far right pro-Saudi views.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby wutang » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:06 pm

Holly wrote:

Apart from what happened today ( and let me be clear about it, I do NOT condone it ) how often to you hear about Brits physically attacking Muslims or kill them by the mass?...bomb them, run over them, stab them etc? :dunno: heck, most people are too scared to even condemn the latest attacks for fear of being called racists...that how fucking stupid and brain washed the world has become.



Anti-Muslims attacks have massively increased since Brexit, and especially since the attacks in London. Most dont get reported (hence you dont hear about them) because the Mail, the Sun, etc are not bothered by attacks on Muslims.

And the same anti-muslim crowd are also the ones attacking immigrants in general (polish people attacked after brexit, inc one stabbed to death). And attacking "the left" (killing of Jo Cox) and attacking ethnic minorities. The far right has, and is, always been busy in their work. But they are white so it doesnt get the same wall-to-wall coverage by the media.

The same media that whips up hate against ethnic minorities, muslims, immigrants, "the left", etc. Thats radicalisation.
"The old world is dying, and the new world struggles to be born: now is the time of monsters."
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 4690
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Vam » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:07 pm

wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf


Good luck with your tilting at windmills today. But I suspect many are not in the mood to stomach you making a meal of the recent attack, and wringing every last salacious morsel to further your anti-white racial agenda.

Top tip...NOTHING a no-mark like you posts on message boards (for years on end) will make one iota of difference in the grand scheme of things. Not a single thing. Best find something more productive to do, eh? Like work for a living, maybe, to avoid British taxpayers having to continue funding your internet addiction.
Last edited by Vam on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 9701
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:08 pm

So why haven't the white community informed the police of this scumbag?
Why don't they report known white troublemakers like Robinson and Britain First?
Why aren't far right organisations like Stormfront be shutdown for promoting extremism?
If it good for Muslims to face these questions why shouldn't the white community?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:09 pm

As someone who lived in a Wahhabist area in the late 80's (as a student) we were taught that misogyny and homophobia were part of such cultures and that anyone objecting to it was 'racist'.

I always remember a poor young mother in a corner shop - her 15 year old son and husband obviously beat her (she was lovely when alone and free to speak) - if I had not been so fucked up at the time I would have brought the entitled cunt and his little dick of a father to task.

I have no idea what the solution is - how ironic that some delusional 'prophet' taking his cue from Egypt and combining various better and older Gods could have such an appalling influence on the modern world.

Yahweh.

Fuck off. :shake head:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 7144
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby Eddie Mair » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Vam wrote:Have we now reached the stage where the Messiah Corbyn will show up at the opening of an envelope?

Every single incident of note rolling out, there he immediately is, hooded eyes downcast in extreme sadness and chagrin, suitably sombre low voice expressing 'genuine concern' for all....and of course, calling for instant solutions he couldn't possibly implement if he were in power himself.

These were my thoughts as I was watching the News this morning....Great optics, Jezza :cuppaT: But oh jeez - I cannot stand the sight of you, nor will I ever be taken in by your veneer of sincerity, or your purported noble intentions.

I almost hope he does get to lead the country one day, if only to see how much of the British electorate will be totally disillusioned by him, when people realise how little he would actually manage to accomplish and how much catastrophic damage his tenure as PM would cause.


The attack happened at the end of his road.
If he said nothing you would be on his case.
You really are a nasty piece of work.
User avatar
Eddie Mair
 

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests