Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Re: Terrorist attack in Finsbury Park

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Keyser wrote:Personally I still find it astonishing of the hold religion has on the minds of billions of otherwise rational people - especially the youngest of the Abrahamic faiths following the brutal dark age warlord and his numerous wives (if he existed as a real life historical figure at all).

Baffles me too - but as the Jesuits say, "give me the boy and I'll give you the man" (or words to that effect). I imagine that the cruelty which is indoctrination/brainwashing is rampant in some areas of the Muslim world - the mental equivalent of genital mutilation.
McAz

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:It is something of a wet liberal view that to murder is a kind of mental illness - I don't really buy that. Murderers generally know that they are murdering.

Least we can agree on that. :thumbsup:

I forget what her name was but one of the well-know armchair psychologists on DS (Jesaya?) keeps pointing that murder is fundamentally incompatible with society so it's reasonable to suggest that anybody who commits murder is mentally unwell.

That's cobblers, IMO.

I suspect we agree on quite a lot, but where's the fun in that?

I don't partake of DS but his/her view is not one I share - to wantonly and knowingly destroy that which cannot be replaced has no defence.

Why are you promoting and aggitating the day of rage then. Its on the verge of a riot where people will get hurt.

2 faced.

I'm not advocating murder - just supporting the right to protest. :thumbsup:

Now calm yourself down, when you post while shitfaced you make yourself look even more stupid.
McAz

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:50 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:Personally I still find it astonishing of the hold religion has on the minds of billions of otherwise rational people - especially the youngest of the Abrahamic faiths following the brutal dark age warlord and his numerous wives (if he existed as a real life historical figure at all).

Baffles me too - but as the Jesuits say, "give me the boy and I'll give you the man" (or words to that effect). I imagine that the cruelty which is indoctrination/brainwashing is rampant in some areas of the Muslim world - the mental equivalent of genital mutilation.

The brainwashing has to start very early - otherwise anyone who reached the age of responsibility would see straight through it for the total bollocks that it is.

Flying horses, blokes raising themselves from the dead, the magical parting of a sea etc.

FFS.
Keyser

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:55 pm

Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

The brainwashing has to start very early - otherwise anyone who reached the age of responsibility would see straight through it for the total bollocks that it is.

Flying horses, blokes raising themselves from the dead, the magical parting of a sea etc.

FFS.

Well it does, doesn't it? You are christened before you can speak. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

FFS.

They tried it on me but it did not work - the water boiled and the font exploded! :shame:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:
Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:

FFS.

They tried it on me but it did not work - the water boiled and the font exploded! :shame:

Ah, Satan, I see you for what you are. :yikes:
McAz

Postby Keyser » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:19 pm

McAz wrote:Ah, Satan, I see you for what you are. :yikes:

Stopped watching Who at the end of Matt Smith but this episode 'The Satan Pit' was one of the best of the revived show.

Keyser

Postby McAz » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:25 pm

Keyser wrote:
McAz wrote:Ah, Satan, I see you for what you are. :yikes:

Stopped watching Who at the end of Matt Smith but this episode 'The Satan Pit' was one of the best of the revived show.

I'm a long time fan of Dr Who, yes it's a good one. I haven't enjoyed the Peter Capaldi episodes much tbh - and the gay/lesbian stuff is overdone. I'm looking forward to a radically different Dr Who, possibly with a female in the role.
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:06 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf

This^^

How does Michael Adebowale fit in this deranged little theory of yours?

From Wikipedia>>>

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one.... By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us?...when you drop a bomb do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? ...Through many passages in the Koran we must fight them as they fight us...I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back...leave our lands and you will live in peace.

— Excerpted from a Daily Telegraph transcript

You see it all boils down to geo-political reasons.... :thumbsup:
Rockstar

Postby Si_Crewe » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:24 am

Rockstar wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
wutang wrote:
Muslim shooter = entire religion guilty

Black shooter = entire race guilty

White shooter = mentally troubled lone wolf

This^^

How does Michael Adebowale fit in this deranged little theory of yours?

From Wikipedia>>>

The only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one.... By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Sharia in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us?...when you drop a bomb do you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? ...Through many passages in the Koran we must fight them as they fight us...I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is gonna get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? Do you think politicians are going to die? No, it's going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back...leave our lands and you will live in peace.

— Excerpted from a Daily Telegraph transcript

You see it all boils down to geo-political reasons.... :thumbsup:

I have no idea what you expect to prove by repeating the hateful bile spewed by Adebowale.

Perhaps, instead, it might be more useful to see if there's anything which discusses his mental health?

Course, if your moronic assertion that it's only white nutcases who're considered mad rather than evil is correct, there won't be any, will there?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/le ... 15617.html
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... h-problems
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... blems.html
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ment ... 5cnnpmvcmb
http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local- ... le-6439343
https://www.questia.com/newspaper/1G1-3 ... ad-telling

Yep, sure looks like it's only the white nutcases who we're willing to grant any level of sympathy toward on the basis of their possible mental health problems.

You daft, deluded, cunt.
Si_Crewe

Postby Anna Freud » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:27 am

Show me someone who hasn't got a single mental health issue.
Anna Freud

Postby Viper » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

Anna Freud wrote:Show me someone who hasn't got a single mental health issue.

Hello :cuppaT:
Viper

Postby Anna Freud » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:09 am

Viper wrote:
Anna Freud wrote:Show me someone who hasn't got a single mental health issue.

Hello :cuppaT:

You vote Conservative
You believe fake news sites
You post links to fake news sites
You think you aren't a mental health case
QED you just confirmed you are.
Anna Freud

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:19 am

Keyser wrote:RIP to the victim and best wishes to those who were injured.

This murdering dickhead has made an already febrile atmosphere worse.

Expect more Jihadist atrocities and further tit for tat attacks in the near future - and the Muslim Council twat on the BBC subtly demanding the end of free speech (much as I hate rent a bitch/troll Katie Hopkins) is not helping either.

The most noble thing about this sorry tale in the Imam preventing people from killing the nutjob when understandibly wanting revenge.

He is not a "murdering dickhead". He is a terrorist.
Cleopatra

Postby Cleopatra » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:22 am

wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:
wutang wrote:
Holly wrote:
I guess it was only a matter of time before some idiots takes the law into their own hands

Is that the "I want to kill Muslims" law he was taking into his own hands :dunno:

What????

This piece of shit wasn't 'taking the law into his own hands' he was committing a terror attack.

Absolutely correct. The media are already tunnelling it down the "poor bloke with mental health problems" route. I wonder why?
Cleopatra

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs