Church colluded with Serial Sex Abuser

Church colluded with Serial Sex Abuser

Postby Punk » Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:42 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40368573

Senior figures in the Church of England "colluded" with a former bishop who abused young men, an independent review has found.
Peter Ball, who is now 85, was jailed for 32 months in October 2015 after admitting sex offences against 18 teenagers and young men.
The former bishop of Lewes and bishop of Gloucester carried out the abuse between the 1970s and 1990s

He accepted the criticism and apologised to Ball's victims.
The review found Lord Carey received seven letters from families and individuals following the arrest and cautioning of Ball in 1992 for gross indecency - when he stood down as bishop of Gloucester - but failed to pass six of them to the police.

He also chose not to put Ball on the Church of England's "Lambeth List", which names clergymen about whom questions of suitability for ministry have been raised.
Ball was given funds authorised by Lord Carey to support him.
Lord Carey also wrote to Ball's identical twin brother, Michael Ball - another bishop - in 1993 saying: "I believed him to be basically innocent".

So the authorities refused to prosecute child abusers of various religions. I categorically condemn all child abusers and those who refuse to prosecute. .
Punk

Re: Church colluded with Serial Sex Abuser

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Organised religion still get a free pass on all sorts of depravity - I often wonder why - except that such institutions are still incredibly powerful and claim to have the keys to Paradise for all eternity. :shake head:
Keyser

Postby McAz » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Keyser wrote:Organised religion still get a free pass on all sorts of depravity - I often wonder why - except that such institutions are still incredibly powerful and claim to have the keys to Paradise for all eternity. :shake head:

Pascal's wager. :dunno:
McAz

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Keyser wrote:Organised religion still get a free pass on all sorts of depravity - I often wonder why - except that such institutions are still incredibly powerful and claim to have the keys to Paradise for all eternity. :shake head:

Two countries I know of in the world that have robed clerics sitting in positions of power .... Iran and the U.K.
And it is power.
Tax free.
Palaces built forthe top clergy .... palaces!
They hob nob with the generals the politicians the royals the judges.
They live amongst them.
Power power power.
An ancient power that along with the throne should have been done away with a long long time ago.
rollup

Postby Keyser » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:47 pm

rollup wrote:

Two countries I know of in the world that have robed clerics sitting in positions of power .... Iran and the U.K.
And it is power.
Tax free.
They live amongst them.
Power power power.
An ancient power that along with the throne should have been done away with a long long time ago.

The Vatican is more powerful than almost any other institution on the planet - they certainly did a great job of covering up sexual abuse throughout the world.

John Paul II a 'saint'?

Pull the other one.
Keyser

Postby rollup » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Keyser wrote:
rollup wrote:

And it is power.
Tax free.
They live amongst them.
Power power power.

The Vatican is more powerful than almost any other institution on the planet - they certainly did a great job of covering up sexual abuse throughout the world.

John Paul II a 'saint'?

Pull the other one.

The Vatican has more investment power than the whole of America so can determine economic conditions to quite a large extent in various places around the world.
Few people will ever fully understand their wealth and power though.
Strange thing is Rothschild's are their chief bankers while Israel is Rothschild's country.
rollup

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:03 am

We must rid the UK of these male caucasians
they are doing most of the abusing
most of the raping
most of the murdering
it must be endemic in that race
fuck them off from the UK as soon as

Postby Keyser » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:16 pm

Guest wrote:

most of the raping
most of the murdering

Nice try. :again?:
Keyser

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:23 pm

Guest wrote:

most of the raping
most of the murdering

yeah deport them all

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

most of the raping
most of the murdering

yeah deport them all

I went to Lambeth Palace and Westminster Cathedral today.
0 EDL people demo'ing on behalf of white British children being abused.

Postby Guest » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

most of the raping
most of the murdering

yeah deport them all

I went to Lambeth Palace and Westminster Cathedral today.
0 EDL people demo'ing on behalf of white British children being abused.

I'm sure Red and mad mal will be down there at some point :gigglesnshit:

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs