Jezza Hailed At Glasto

Re: Jezza Hailed At Glasto

Postby Guest » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:Not bad for a man voted in by Tories on a £3 vote because they thought he'd have no chance. I like how he has woken the young up to vote and have a say in how their future is shaped. He will deliver for them too because they are his future voters.

Do you really think the will bother to vote in future elections?
Most of those at uni, if lucky will get a job, start paying taxes and will vote for who ever promises them the best deal to keep as much of their taxes as possible.
Those heading for the dole Queue will slide back into apathy and decide that who ever they vote for their lives won't change.
There has been poor people even when labour held office. What makes you think this labour party or the next will change that?

Postby Si_Crewe » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:56 pm

McAz wrote:I doubt he'll see the next election if this parliament runs full term - but as for the young up and coming electorate he's done his job, he's given them hope and enfranchisement. Tbh, I have no idea what the hell is happening or will happen - does anyone? :dunno:

Well, I kinda thought the tories knew what they were doing, strategically at least.
Election in 2015, go through with Brexit, if it all goes well take the credit and get re-elected in 2020. If it all goes to wrong, leave Labour with the shitty end of the stick and then blame 'em for anything that happens subsequently.

May's decision to have this election kinda screws all that up though.
Now Brexit is going to happen BEFORE the next election needs to happen so the tories will be forced to carry the can throughout.
I suppose they could decide to hold another election just before Brexit but that really would make them look like a bunch of pussies.

Overall, politics in Britian at the moment is like a game of pass the parcel with a burning bag of dog shit. :gigglesnshit:
Si_Crewe

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:These folks, like me, know how much fun the next 2 years is going to be - thank fuck the left aren't in charge of the debacle that is Brexit and all that will come from it - the young, and the young at heart, are delighted. :thumbsup:

Uhuh.

Hard to see how the tories will get through Brexit with enough credibility to win another election.
Be interesting to see if Citizen Corbyn is still around when that happens though, or whether another party will have managed to present themselves as a credible alternative for non-tories.

I doubt he'll see the next election if this parliament runs full term - but as for the young up and coming electorate he's done his job, he's given them hope and enfranchisement. Tbh, I have no idea what the hell is happening or will happen - does anyone? :dunno:

naa
the days of the party swapping leaders mid race is over
its a fucking farce and the people see it
fuck that...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:01 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:These folks, like me, know how much fun the next 2 years is going to be - thank fuck the left aren't in charge of the debacle that is Brexit and all that will come from it - the young, and the young at heart, are delighted. :thumbsup:

Uhuh.

Hard to see how the tories will get through Brexit with enough credibility to win another election.
Be interesting to see if Citizen Corbyn is still around when that happens though, or whether another party will have managed to present themselves as a credible alternative for non-tories.

I doubt he'll see the next election if this parliament runs full term - but as for the young up and coming electorate he's done his job, he's given them hope and enfranchisement. Tbh, I have no idea what the hell is happening or will happen - does anyone? :dunno:

naa
fuck that...

I was thinking more of his age.
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:03 am

McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:

Uhuh.

naa
fuck that...

I was thinking more of his age.

yea fuck that also
are yall expecting him to lead an army into battle like a king of old
ffs...
:off head:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:04 am

Si_Crewe wrote:These folks are aware that the election already happened, right? :scratch:

S'funny really, given the current climate I'm sure there are a lot of people within Labour who assume the job of PM is up for grabs at the next GE.
Citizen Jezza needs to watch his back for the next 5 years. :ooer:

25 -1 for the next election to be in 2022 according to Paddy Power
1/6 for the next election to be in 2017.
Tories buying billboard space for October is a tiny clue. :leer:

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:05 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:I doubt he'll see the next election if this parliament runs full term - but as for the young up and coming electorate he's done his job, he's given them hope and enfranchisement. Tbh, I have no idea what the hell is happening or will happen - does anyone? :dunno:

Well, I kinda thought the tories knew what they were doing, strategically at least.
Election in 2015, go through with Brexit, if it all goes well take the credit and get re-elected in 2020. If it all goes to wrong, leave Labour with the shitty end of the stick and then blame 'em for anything that happens subsequently.

May's decision to have this election kinda screws all that up though.
Now Brexit is going to happen BEFORE the next election needs to happen so the tories will be forced to carry the can throughout.
I suppose they could decide to hold another election just before Brexit but that really would make them look like a bunch of pussies.

Overall, politics in Britian at the moment is like a game of pass the parcel with a burning bag of dog shit. :gigglesnshit:

I can't recall a time remotely like it - completely unpredictable, possibly dangerous, but undoubtedly interesting. Pity those not blessed with a sense of humour. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:06 am

and if he did I bet he'd kill more fucking Persians than that pussy tony blair...
:awesome:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:07 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:I was thinking more of his age.

yea fuck that also
ffs...

Fucking right - forward Jez d'Arc!
McAz

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Si_Crewe wrote:These folks are aware that the election already happened, right? :scratch:

S'funny really, given the current climate I'm sure there are a lot of people within Labour who assume the job of PM is up for grabs at the next GE.
Citizen Jezza needs to watch his back for the next 5 years. :ooer:

25 -1 for the next election to be in 2022 according to Paddy Power

Hope not - too early.
McAz

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:13 am

McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

yea fuck that also
ffs...

usa has its claws deep in our kingdom
that needs to end
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:21 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
McAz wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

yea fuck that also
ffs...

usa has its claws deep in our kingdom
that needs to end
:thumbsup:

That's a problem that could become acute in the unlikely event that Brexit's successful - something we'll need to revisit.
Last edited by McAz on Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Si_Crewe » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 am

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:25 -1 for the next election to be in 2022 according to Paddy Power

Hope not - too early.

Wouldn't it be great if May (or whoever) announced another GE and the Queen just told her to stop fucking about and get on with her job?
Si_Crewe

Postby McAz » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:26 am

Si_Crewe wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:25 -1 for the next election to be in 2022 according to Paddy Power

Hope not - too early.

Wouldn't it be great if May (or whoever) announced another GE and the Queen just told her to stop fucking about and get on with her job?

(disregard now deleted reply - misread)

They way things are going I wouldn't want to bet against it. :laughing:
McAz

Postby rollup » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:28 am

other forces it would be glaringly obvious and so traiterous.
McAz wrote:Glastonbury 2017: 'Ohh Jeremy Corbyn' chant sweeps festival as revellers get political

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/glastonbury-festival-jeremy-corbyn-chant-run-the-jewels-stage-time-speech-how-to-watch-a7804696.html

May wasn't.

This kind of thing has not happened in my lifetime.
Maybe it has never happened.
This guy really has enthused people with hope.
The difference with this guy he has such a track record that the minute he sold out to darker forces the betrayal would be blindingly obvious.
If he has to make compromises which is what politics is about then he'd have to say so and explain why and he'd become stronger for it.
This government have no chance of lasting the course.
We are in new territory.
rollup

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs