Slapping Kids

Re: Slapping Kids

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:19 am

McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:He has the same affliction many on the far left have. They know so much more than anyone else and are only trying to save others from their own ignorance. I don't think there is a cure.

Save children from violence? Well yeah, big boy. :thumbsup:

Somehow you've actually managed to convince yourself you're 'saving children from violence ' by posting insincere dribble on a tiny forum from the comfort of your armchair? Really?! :pmsl:

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:31 am

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Maddog wrote:He has the same affliction many on the far left have. They know so much more than anyone else and are only trying to save others from their own ignorance. I don't think there is a cure.

Somehow you've actually managed to convince yourself you're 'saving children from violence ' by posting insincere dribble on a tiny forum from the comfort of your armchair? Really?! :pmsl:

Spamming as well as trolling now, Camperboy - dear oh dear. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am

Comparing a slap on the bottom ( and I'm not talking about older children ) with violence and beating the crap out of them, is just ridiculous and totally insane . It's a fact that children have no more respect from authority, why should they when there is no consequence for bad behaviour? I'm talking about healthy respect, not fear. Like I said before, many children will never need a slap, others do. Some kids are more defiant than others, where a slap will have to be the last resort. No loving parent will slap their kids willy nilly. Many kids today show their parents the finger and tell them they will do what they want to do...and there's noting (you) the parent can do about it. Just because you ( McAz and Stooo ) were lucky enough to have little angels, doesn't mean all kids on the planet are the same.

For the record, my parents dished out corporal punishment maybe 3 or 4 times in all my childhood. The one I remember the most, is when I got caught shop lifting a packet of lollies....of course I knew it was wrong, my folks told me often enough. My Dad actually gave me a hiding that day, and you know what? I never ever stole anything ever again. Would he have taken away my TV, my music or what ever I liked at the time, I wouldn't have taken too much notice, it wouldn't have scared me of ...yup, I was a brat who needed stronger handling....and guess what, I loved my Dad till the end, I never saw in him a child abuser, I saw in him a parent who wanted to direct his child in the right direction.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:16 am

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Have you somehow actually managed to convince yourself that that's what you are doing? Saving children from violence? :yikes: :pmsl:

Big words on a forum used by a couple of dozen people may satisfy your immense ego, but it does fuck all to 'save children' from anything.

Hiya Camperboy, always good to hear from you - care to share any tips on how you care for children? :wink:

This is enough now McAz, stop this shit about the "Camperboy" I really mean it, it ads nothing to the actual thread topic, it's just shear trolling.

...and Guest, I disallowed your last post because I don't want the debate to keep going in that direction.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:20 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Have you somehow actually managed to convince yourself that that's what you are doing? Saving children from violence? :yikes: :pmsl:

Big words on a forum used by a couple of dozen people may satisfy your immense ego, but it does fuck all to 'save children' from anything.

Hiya Camperboy, always good to hear from you - care to share any tips on how you care for children? :wink:

This is enough now McAz, stop this shit about the "Camperboy" I really mean it, it ads nothing to the actual thread topic, it's just shear trolling.

...and Guest, I disallowed your last post because I don't want the debate to keep going in that direction.

If you allow guests to insult and abuse me then I will respond in kind. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:28 am

@ McAz

You are usually the one that insults TBH, every time "Guest posts a comment you don't agree with, you call him Camperboy... and the Guest is responding...just for the record, Guest gets a lot of posts aimed at you disapproved. ...I'm totally serious now, please stop the Camperboy reference....you guys want to insult each other, go to the Arms.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 am

Holly wrote:@ McAz

You are usually the one that insults TBH, every time "Guest posts a comment you don't agree with, you call him Camperboy... and the Guest is responding...just for the record, Guest gets a lot of posts aimed at you disapproved. ...I'm totally serious now, please stop the Camperboy reference....you guys want to insult each other, go to the Arms.

He calls me far worse or at least as bad - if his trolling posts are not let through then I would not respond - please mod impartially, thank you.
Last edited by McAz on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:31 am

McAz wrote:

He calls me far worse or at least as bad - please mod impartially, thank you. :thumbsup:

Stop it now, I'm not going to argue with you :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:34 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

He calls me far worse or at least as bad - please mod impartially, thank you. :thumbsup:

I'm explaining not arguing - the poster in question is a well known PBU who uses various IPs to engage in his ongoing abuse of me. As a member I am asking you for assistance.

And the guest is not responding - he is simply repeating an earlier post, thus:

Guest wrote:Have you somehow actually managed to convince yourself that that's what you are doing? Saving children from violence? :yikes: :pmsl:

Guest wrote:Somehow you've actually managed to convince yourself you're 'saving children from violence ' by posting insincere dribble on a tiny forum from the comfort of your armchair? Really?! :pmsl:

Hence my comment about spamming.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 am

McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm explaining not arguing - the poster in question is a well known PBU who uses various IPs to engage in his ongoing abuse of me. As a member I am asking you for assistance.

I am assisting by not approving OTT abusive posts, yes you are a member and we definitely value your membership, you are a prolific and well liked poster, but that doesn't mean you can dictate how I admin this forum. Yes, we ( all Admin ) are well aware of this particular Guest being a PBU, however he was given the right to post as a Guest. Now please, lets get on with it by not continuing this argument, OK?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 am

Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:
Holly wrote:
McAz wrote:

I am assisting by not approving OTT abusive posts, yes you are a member and we definitely value your membership, you are a prolific and well liked poster, but that doesn't mean you can dictate how I admin this forum. Yes, we ( all Admin ) are well aware of this particular Guest being a PBU, however he was given the right to post as a Guest. Now please, lets get on with it by not continuing this argument, OK?

Requesting fair and reasonable treatment is not dictating Holly - I know fine what a pain in the arse modding can be and do what I can to assist the smooth running of the forum. On this thread however the abuse levelled at me and my offspring simply because I advocate not committing violence against children has gone far enough. I will continue to respond in kind to any guest, member or mod who continues to indulge in it. Don't want Camperboy then don't allow McTroll etc? I don't mind the rough and tumble tbh but I quite reasonably object to being neutered if it is to carry on.
McAz

Postby Holly » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 am

OK then, I'm done here :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs