WHAT, NO BBC HATERS ?

Re: WHAT, NO BBC HATERS ?

Postby Red Okktober » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:01 pm

wutang wrote:
I'd start paying the license fee again if that happened :thumbsup:

So you don't pay one now? Obviously a license dodger. Typical sponging unwashed leftie.
Red Okktober

Postby Keyser » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 pm

wutang wrote:
Keyser wrote:I will say that the BBC are in thrall to Islam atm.

Their once unquestioned impartiality goes right out of the window on that particular bloody subject.

You only have to watch The Big Questions or Question Time to see that.

So when Panorama does programs exposing Islamic faith schools, or undercover reporting on Mosques is that part of being 'in thrall to Islam'

They do have a clear bias - they showed Jerry Springer the Musical on BBC2 but were too scared to even show the Charlie Hebdo cartoons for fear of offence- mind you so were all the gutless bloody media in this country.

I say this a a big fan of the beeb believe it or not - but currently they seem crippled by an over the top PC agenda.
Keyser

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:21 pm

Red Okktober wrote:You're getting the wrong end of the stick canny old chap, people don't begrudge paying their TV licenses due to the wages some celebs are getting - good luck to them, but because the BBC has become a live version of the Guardian.

FFS Osborne employs loads of Tories and you think it is now the centrist Guardian :off head: :off head: :off head:
How far fucking right are you? :monkey:

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
wutang wrote:
Red Okktober wrote: the BBC has become a live version of the Guardian.

In that they actively hate Corbyn and the left wing movement.

Also the BBC politics department is full of Tories - one of the bigwigs has just left to go work for Theresa May.

The BBC is politically correct beyond belief, just like you Guardian readers. Their avoidance of mentioning anything islamic/muslim after an atrocity is painful to witness.

LoL that you think they hate left wing politics.

Paxman
Neil
Robinson
Humprys
Harding
Kuessenburg
Maitlis
Witchell
Davis
Wark

are all Tories

and Katz Lib Dem

so yeah they hate Corbyn, they all guessed he would be stuffed on June 8th.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Red Okktober wrote:I stand corrected. The BBC is obviously a right wing organisation, according to the forum numbnut no borders anarchists! LMAO

Anyone with an IQ of over 70 knows that BBC News is full of Tories.
You are clearly clueless.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:32 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
wutang wrote:

So you don't pay one now? Obviously a license dodger. Typical sponging unwashed leftie.

He hasn't got a tv, radio or watches any BBC programme live.
Once again knowledge is not your strong point.

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:33 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:I don't have a TV either. I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm no hurry. You are more my kids age. The have smart TVs, fire sticks and such. All they need is internet and they can pretty much watch what they want. I'm sure there are millions in the UK watching TV without paying the license.

Without a doubt, although the Beeb are pretty ruthless in their enforcement as they take a lot of people to court over it. Its hard for them to prove it as they have no right to enter your house to check.

I just watch stuff on my computer (pretty decent screen on it) and got an old piece of shit laptop for watching shyte in bed. Even then its just the odd film or show that I have downloaded.

Capita collect the licence fee

Postby Cannydc » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:21 am

Just need the Bury-St-Edmunds massive now, to confirm my original thoughts as to how this discussion would divide.

Not much mention of things like the BBC website, and especially their contribution to UK exports though.

And perhaps a justification of 'political bias' on BBC local radio (listened to by millions) or the likes of Radio 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5 ?
Cannydc

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:56 am

last time the arsehole knocked on my door
i said yea who are you
he held out his bbc tv licensing id
i snatched it off him and threw it out into the street
and told him to fuck off
the look on his face was priceless
:mrgreen:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:45 am

wutang wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:If you watch the BBC you will find that it is being taken over by unwhites and varied sexual deviuntz, twill not be long when a whitey will not get a job there..

I'd have traitorous scum thrown out of the country...

Postby wutang » Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 am

Guest wrote:
wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:I don't have a TV either. I'm thinking about getting one, but I'm no hurry. You are more my kids age. The have smart TVs, fire sticks and such. All they need is internet and they can pretty much watch what they want. I'm sure there are millions in the UK watching TV without paying the license.

Without a doubt, although the Beeb are pretty ruthless in their enforcement as they take a lot of people to court over it. Its hard for them to prove it as they have no right to enter your house to check.

I just watch stuff on my computer (pretty decent screen on it) and got an old piece of shit laptop for watching shyte in bed. Even then its just the odd film or show that I have downloaded.

Capita collect the licence fee

Crapita :snooty:
wutang

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:36 pm

Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We do. And there's no need to volunteer - it's just $3 a week, about the same as a cup of repulsive chain coffee.

Here's what the rest of Europe does.

https://www.idealo.co.uk/blog/4836-much ... nd-europe/

So you are forced to pay it or not?

At least you're not as draconian as the Germans . They force everyone to pay, regardless of whether they have a TV.

For the record, I pay 0.

Don't you?

So you've never eaten food from a supermarket, you don't own a TV and presumably you're putting your thoughts onto the internet through some sort of telepathic ability the rest of us don't have.

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Cannydc wrote:We do. And there's no need to volunteer - it's just $3 a week, about the same as a cup of repulsive chain coffee.

Here's what the rest of Europe does.

https://www.idealo.co.uk/blog/4836-much ... nd-europe/

So you are forced to pay it or not?

At least you're not as draconian as the Germans . They force everyone to pay, regardless of whether they have a TV.

For the record, I pay 0.

Don't you?

So you've never eaten food from a supermarket, you don't own a TV and presumably you're putting your thoughts onto the internet through some sort of telepathic ability the rest of us don't have.

I don't pay a fee to own a TV. I mean I don't have one right now, but I don't have to pay what we call cable, if I don't want to.

Not sure what supermarkets and internet have to do with anything. :dunno:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:53 pm

What about radios in your cars? Is there radio fee too?
Maddog

Postby Cannydc » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:52 am

Supermarkets and others pay vast sums for advertising space on the commercial channels, guess where they get their money back? Yes they hike prices, so in the end you pay.
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs