Postby wutang » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:35 pm

Mail not too happy as well

They wanted it :dunno:
wutang

Re: Daily express not happy at border controls

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:45 pm

wutang wrote:Mail not too happy as well

They wanted it :dunno:

Classic Heil, blaming the EU for Rudd's massive fuck up.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:47 pm

Both the "Fail" and the Express campaigned and brainwashed the Brexit masses into believing that tighter Border Control was a good idea.

Now its happened their headlines are complaining about it, didnt anyone think it could be a two way situation ????

What did the Brexit Masses expect ??? :dunno:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:49 pm

Guest wrote:Both the "Fail" and the Express campaigned and brainwashed the Brexit masses into believing that tighter Border Control was a good idea.

:

Tighter Border Control IS a good idea.

We don't want to be letting in ANY MORE terrorists, rapists, criminals and any other dregs of the world than we already have let in.

Do we?

Postby McAz » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Both the "Fail" and the Express campaigned and brainwashed the Brexit masses into believing that tighter Border Control was a good idea.

:

We don't want to be letting in ANY MORE terrorists, rapists, criminals and any other dregs of the world than we already have let in.

Do we?

This story is about letting some of them OUT. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:02 pm

Guest wrote:

:

Do we?

Sadly the Tories don't agree with you.
Remember them letting in over 1 million from Asia and Africa without any passport checks in 2011?
Most of our terrorists, rapists etc are white British.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:

Do we?

Remember them letting in over 1 million from Asia and Africa without any passport checks in 2011?

Most of our terrorists are white British? :pointlaugh: I doubt even you really think that's true.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:20 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:

Do we?

Most of our terrorists are white British? :pointlaugh: I doubt even you really think that's true.

Most of the terrorist convicts in UK prisons are UK white British by about 4:1.

Postby Puzzler » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

:

Do we?

Yeah, and the moon's made of cheese lmfao.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Tighter Border Control IS a good idea.

Do we?

Are you saying the Ministry of Justice's figures are wrong?
How many ETA terrorists are in UK jails?
My guess is you think zero.
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Tighter Border Control IS a good idea.

Do we?

Loads of UDA/UDF terrorists in UK prisons.
Once again you are in complete denial about white British terrorism in the UK. :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:49 pm

wutang wrote:Image

I thought they were in favour of that kind of thing

:dunno:

What is wrong with border control exactly?

Postby Stooo » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:55 pm

Guest wrote:

:

Do we?

I'm getting to the end of my tether with this stuff.

Yes leavers, you won with a very small margin but you didn't even know what you won, no-one did. And now what are you going to do with it?

I hear the basic grunting of the hard-core leavers dribbling about stuff that they have no idea about and when told actually what is happening you get called all sorts. I don't even start the conversation. The hard core are either rich or stupid (by stupid I mean in a knuckle dragging racist ignorant twat kind of person). I'm not being a patronising elitist lefty by making that statement, you people really are stupid, prove me wrong. The rich will make cash out of it which is why they are rich and why you are poor and stupid. There is little point in even saying good morning to you.

Then you have people who have little critical thinking and get their opinions from the paper.

Ignorant is perhaps an unkind term, perhaps, misinformed? They are starting to feel the economic affects personally and the paper isn't full of brexit success stories too much now, it's all about bloody immigrants and Muslims again. People, there's a reason for this.

Finally you have the Alt-Right.

Don't get me wrong, I used to look at 4chan avidly (the Trayvon trial was glorious) and often browsed /new/ and then /pol/. The stuff used to be funny ages ago, the attacks on stuff like Scientology, the exposure of animal torturers and all of that kind of thing. The age demographic is something like 14-28 and they aren't happy people. Often incels who always blame others for the crap life that they have and just want to fuck it up for everyone. Thus was born the lord Kek and meme magic and brexit and Trump.

Fucking have a word with yourselves.

For anyone forgetting that these are the busiest times of the year for airports because it's the Summer holidays then you are stupid. As an apologist traitor, the M5 was a bastard this afternoon because of people going on holiday.

I'm sick to death with all of you, you're like the dog that caught up with the car that that it was chasing.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Puzzler » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:12 pm

Guest wrote:Control IS a goode you saying the Ministry of Justice's figures are wrong?
How many ETA terrorists are in UK jails?
My guess is you think zero.
Twat.

They would be white Basque then, twat :dafinger:
Puzzler

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs