Fallout in Southern Russia And China After Nuclear Strike

Fallout in Southern Russia And China After Nuclear Strike

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Fallout in Southern Russia And China After Nuclear Strike

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:46 pm

Probably bollox - a bit too "dodgy dossier" for my taste. But could it be that China have given their assent to an intervention? :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:48 pm

McAz wrote:Sounds as though China may have given their assent to an intervention. :dunno:

Will we be brought back from the brink and our most important leaders lionised as a result?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:Sounds as though China may have given their assent to an intervention. :dunno:

Will we be brought back from the brink and our most important leaders lionised as a result?

That's certainly how a successful intervention could/would be presented - the mugs fell for Brexit and Trump, they will surely swallow shite like this. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:57 pm

Oh great, here we go...

Trump warns North Korea threats 'will be met with fire and fury'

We didn't even get past 100 years since the Great War
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Fuckit - this is worrying.
McAz

Postby Maddog » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:59 pm

I don't think there is any doubt that N. Korea can launch a nuke. The question is can they figure out where it will land?

I'm not remotely worried about them hitting the US, however S. Korea can be hit with a giant rubber band.

If it were up to me, I would let S. Korea and Japan deal with them. I'm cool with selling the Japanese a few nukes. It kind of seems only fair. :doomed:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 am

There's really nothing to worry about. Bill said so 20 years ago. :smilin:
Maddog

Postby Holly » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:25 am

Isn't everyone else fed up with this handful of power hungry, narcissistic, psychopaths having the fate of all of us in their hands, and all we can do is sit back and wait and see? It's up to those few dick waving bastards ( Kim Jong-un, Trump, Putin etc ) who decide whether we live or die. What for FFS? So they can get their names into history books? ..are we all just sitting ducks? :ooer:

These are the most dangerous times the world has been in since the cold war. What will Trump do? What can he do? He can't just deliver empty threats towards NK. Kim Jong has no intentions of stopping his nuclear missile tests, so what's the next move by the US? ...this is all very frightening.

I already keep imagining waking up one morning, turn on the news and find out nuclear war has broken out between the US and NK :ohshi:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:51 am

Holly wrote:Isn't everyone else fed up with this handful of power hungry, narcissistic, psychopaths having the fate of all of us in their hands, and all we can do is sit back and wait and see? It's up to those few dick waving bastards ( Kim Jong-un, Trump, Putin etc ) who decide whether we live or die. What for FFS? So they can get their names into history books? ..are we all just sitting ducks? :ooer:

These are the most dangerous times the world has been in since the cold war. What will Trump do? What can he do? He can't just deliver empty threats towards NK. Kim Jong has no intentions of stopping his nuclear missile tests, so what's the next move by the US? ...this is all very frightening.

I already keep imagining waking up one morning, turn on the news and find out nuclear war has broken out between the US and NK :ohshi:

At least you are thousands of miles away if it ever kicks off between the Americans, Russians and Chinese.

Remarkably out of the big three China's leaders seem to be far the most stable - Trump is fucking disaster for the world and the environment.

The yanks should be ashamed for electing this functioning psychopath.

The future? :shake head:

Keyser

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:07 am

Maddog wrote: I'm cool with selling the Japanese a few nukes. It kind of seems only fair. :doomed:

Im not sure the Japanese would be too comfortable receiving nukes from America... especially after last time :ooer:
wutang

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:13 am

Maddog wrote:I don't think there is any doubt that N. Korea can launch a nuke. The question is can they figure out where it will land?

They are almost as irresponsible as your Government is with them

US nearly detonated atomic bomb over North Carolina – secret document

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... olina-1961

Remember the Time America Nuked Spain By Accident?

Photographer and historian John Howard went to Palomares to photograph the nuclear disaster you've never heard of.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/3bj3 ... -palomares

These events are called "broken arrows". That's the code name when the US government loses or breaks a hydrogen bomb. This guy in John Woo's film Broken Arrow says, "I don't know what's scarier – losing nuclear weapons, or that it's happened so often there's actually a code name for it."

The US admit to 32 of these "broken arrows". Eric Schlosser, an investigative journalist, estimates 100 for the 1950s alone, and for the US Air Force alone, claiming that the navy and army failed to keep track. The template for US defence in the case of a "broken arrow" is to deny, and if people find out, to minimise. This means they forever belittle the event of Palomares in their reports – "tiny little village", "sleepy". Journalists were using these demeaning, trivialising discourses, too. They were shot right through all the narratives.
wutang

Postby wutang » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 am

Trump trying to launch the nukes

wutang

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:06 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote: I'm cool with selling the Japanese a few nukes. It kind of seems only fair. :doomed:

Im not sure the Japanese would be too comfortable receiving nukes from America... especially after last time :ooer:

That's why I said it only seems fair. On the other hand, the existence of N Korea is one of the last reminders of their little expedition into Korea 75 years ago.
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:07 pm

wutang wrote:
Maddog wrote:I don't think there is any doubt that N. Korea can launch a nuke. The question is can they figure out where it will land?

They are almost as irresponsible as your Government is with them

US nearly detonated atomic bomb over North Carolina – secret document

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/ ... olina-1961

Remember the Time America Nuked Spain By Accident?

Photographer and historian John Howard went to Palomares to photograph the nuclear disaster you've never heard of.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/3bj3 ... -palomares

These events are called "broken arrows". That's the code name when the US government loses or breaks a hydrogen bomb. This guy in John Woo's film Broken Arrow says, "I don't know what's scarier – losing nuclear weapons, or that it's happened so often there's actually a code name for it."

The US admit to 32 of these "broken arrows". Eric Schlosser, an investigative journalist, estimates 100 for the 1950s alone, and for the US Air Force alone, claiming that the navy and army failed to keep track. The template for US defence in the case of a "broken arrow" is to deny, and if people find out, to minimise. This means they forever belittle the event of Palomares in their reports – "tiny little village", "sleepy". Journalists were using these demeaning, trivialising discourses, too. They were shot right through all the narratives.

That may be where N Korea got their nukes?
Maddog

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs