Operation Sanctuary.

Try To Keep it News Based Rather Than Racism/Muslim Droning.
Keep The Personal Insults And Trolling In The Arms.
And, Login Punk!

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Here's a short film (produced as part of Operation Sanctuary) which some people might find helpful to raise awareness.

User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby The Crow » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:09 pm

And STILL the islam defenders come to deflect from the uncomfortable truth.
Disgusting! .

One white skanky female amongst 18 Pakistani filth.

This is predominantly a problem caused by south asian lowlife that we have allowed to settle and benefit in our country.
Lastly it's fuck all to do with far left or right agendas.
It's about vile south asian cultures targeting young vulnerable white girls.

You are either blatantly trolling yet again, or a very sick example of a human being.

And you wonder why you get referred to as vile...
User avatar
The Crow
 

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:33 pm

The Crow wrote:And STILL the islam defenders come to deflect from the uncomfortable truth.
Disgusting! .

One white skanky female amongst 18 Pakistani filth.

This is predominantly a problem caused by south asian lowlife that we have allowed to settle and benefit in our country.
Lastly it's fuck all to do with far left or right agendas.
It's about vile south asian cultures targeting young vulnerable white girls.

You are either blatantly trolling yet again, or a very sick example of a human being.

And you wonder why you get referred to as vile...


No, the problem is caused - or at least aided - by people like you who in order to pursue their agenda care more about the ethnicity of the rapists than the children who've been raped. You howl with faux concern at headline cases because it suits your purpose but rarely a word about the tens of thousands of child abuse incidents which the Mail and other scum rags choose not to feature because it doesn't suit the comfortable prejudice of their readership.

Don't forget that we have seen you defend a white sex abuser by arguing that "here in the UK recently a 21 year old white man that dated and had consensual sex with two 15 year olds" and that "he didn't get 15 years because they weren't 12, and he didn't rape them" where the facts are (and as you were told at the time):

The law does not allow a person's consent to sexual activity to have effect in the following situations:

- where the person giving consent did not understand what was happing and so could not give informed consent, for example in the case of a child or someone suffering from a severe mental disability;

- where the person giving consent was under the relevant age of consent.

(Sexual Offences Act - Explanatory Note.)


All abusers are filth, as are all who attempt to defend them, so spare me the lectures, Garrett, we both know that you don't give a fuck. :roll:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:43 pm

The BBC has been a fucking disgrace yet again talking about the problem with 'Asian' grooming gangs - how strange no people of Chinese, Filipino or Japanese origin have been involved as far as I am aware.

If I was a Sikh I would be fucked off with it all as well.

We all know what the common factor is in this the gangs are Muslim males whose barbaric 'culture' comes primarily from the primitive tribal shithole areas of Pakistan or Bangladesh where women are regarded as no more than beasts of burden - no amount of deflection, excuses, lies, cries of racism or 'Islamophobia' from unelected 'community' leaders playing the victim can alter this fact.

Disgusting.
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:48 pm

Keyser wrote:The BBC has been a fucking disgrace yet again talking about the problem with 'Asian' grooming gangs - how strange no people of Chinese, Filipino or Japanese origin have been involved as far as I am aware.

If I was a Sikh I would be fucked off with it all as well.

We all know what the common factor is in this the gangs are Muslim males primarily from the tribal shithole areas of Pakistan or Bangladesh where women are regarded as no more than beasts of burden - no amount of deflection, excuses, lies, cries of racism or bullshit from unelected 'community' leaders playing the victim can alter this fact.

Disgusting.


Yes, the catchall term "Asian" is unhelpful - the fact is that grooming gangs are predominantly, but by no means exclusively, Muslim. Though grooming gangs in themselves are only a small part of a far bigger problem - these are just the figures for adults:

9% of adults aged 16 to 59 had experienced psychological abuse, 7% physical abuse, 7% sexual assault and 8% witnessed domestic violence or abuse in the home. (Crime Survey for England and Wales, year ending March 2016)

Just imagine how many people those percentages amount to. :shake head:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:57 pm

The Crow wrote:One white skanky female



I wonder how many times the victims of these kind of crimes have been dismissed as merely "white skanky females" by those they sought help from.

One of the reason young girls like these are so easily manipulated is because society has largely written them off a 'chavs', 'skanks', 'trash', etc.

Look at the Adam Johnson case where his victim was ruthlessly attacked as a 'dirty slag', 'asking for it' etc.
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 pm

Here's the more relevant child figures:

The reported level of abuse experienced during childhood is broadly similar for each of the abuse types1measured (Figure 1). Psychological abuse was the most frequent type of abuse experienced in childhood with nearly 1 in 10 adults reporting psychological abuse as a child (9%), although similar levels of abuse were also reported in relation to witnessing domestic violence or abuse (8%) physical abuse (7%) and any sexual assault (7%).

With the exception of physical abuse, the level of abuse experienced during childhood was more prevalent for females than for males across all abuse types. The category of any sexual assault shows the largest difference between males and females. Women were nearly 4 times as likely to be a survivor of any sexual assault in childhood, with 11% of females and 3% of males experiencing this type of abuse during childhood. This is compared with witnessing domestic violence or abuse (10% for females and 6% for males), and psychological abuse (11% for females and 7% for males). For physical abuse, levels were similar for women and men (both 7%).


18 bastards in a headline trial that we can all howl about before falling back to sleep while thousands continue to practice their filth daily - that's the real scandal.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:03 pm

McAz wrote:18 bastards in a headline trial - while thousands continue to practice their filth daily - that's the real scandal.



Bad apple mindset - blame these problems on a few bad apples means that British society as a whole doesn't have to look at itself in the mirror. We can then go back to blaming the victims - the 'dumb, uneducated, smelly, chav, trash, scrounging, druggie scum'

Civilised we are :shake head:
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:16 pm

wutang wrote:
McAz wrote:18 bastards in a headline trial - while thousands continue to practice their filth daily - that's the real scandal.



Bad apple mindset - blame these problems on a few bad apples means that British society as a whole doesn't have to look at itself in the mirror. We can then go back to blaming the victims - the 'dumb, uneducated, smelly, chav, trash, scrounging, druggie scum'

Civilised we are :shake head:


Nail on head I think. I wish I could find the details of the massive cover-up that occurred in the North East a few decades back - hushed for precisely the reason you state. But the fact remains "that over 90% of sexually abused children were abused by someone they knew" (NSPCC) - meaning the vast majority of the "over 54,000 sexual offences against children were recorded by the police in the UK in 2015/16" occurred in or around their home by family and friends. How silent are the headline howlers about that? :shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby Keyser » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:19 pm

What really pisses me off about all this is that the police are being portrayed in the press as the bad guys. :scratch:

They had no fucking choice to pay that nonce bastard to inform on this gang as they had been met with a complete wall of silence in that community for years - this is happening all over the country with this organised grooming and of course there will be thousands of innocent Muslim girls suffering such vile abuse in total silence because they feel that they have no one to turn to - in primitive tribal cultures family 'honour' trumps all else.

What a mess. :shake head:
User avatar
Keyser
 
Posts: 8198
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:20 pm

McAz wrote:
The Crow wrote:And STILL the islam defenders come to deflect from the uncomfortable truth.
Disgusting! .

One white skanky female amongst 18 Pakistani filth.

This is predominantly a problem caused by south asian lowlife that we have allowed to settle and benefit in our country.
Lastly it's fuck all to do with far left or right agendas.
It's about vile south asian cultures targeting young vulnerable white girls.

You are either blatantly trolling yet again, or a very sick example of a human being.

And you wonder why you get referred to as vile...




No, the problem is caused - or at least aided - by people like you who in order to pursue their agenda care more about the ethnicity of the rapists than the children who've been raped. You howl with faux concern at headline cases because it suits your purpose but rarely a word about the tens of thousands of child abuse incidents which the Mail and other scum rags choose not to feature because it doesn't suit the comfortable prejudice of their readership.

Don't forget that we have seen you defend a white sex abuser by arguing that "here in the UK recently a 21 year old white man that dated and had consensual sex with two 15 year olds" and that "he didn't get 15 years because they weren't 12, and he didn't rape them" where the facts are (and as you were told at the time):

The law does not allow a person's consent to sexual activity to have effect in the following situations:

- where the person giving consent did not understand what was happing and so could not give informed consent, for example in the case of a child or someone suffering from a severe mental disability;

- where the person giving consent was under the relevant age of consent.

(Sexual Offences Act - Explanatory Note.)


All abusers are filth, as are all who attempt to defend them, so spare me the lectures, Garrett, we both know that you don't give a fuck. :roll:


I've heard it all now!

These Pakistani rapey scum raping our daughters are my fault now!

Ah..ha..ha..ha!

Fuck off you deranged little troll. It's impossible to have a sensible discussion with you. :pmsl:

As for the rest of the dribble in your islam defending excuse for a post..WTF are you dribbling on about now FFS?

You really are mentally fucked up, several here have told you this in an attempt to actually help you, for your own sake take their advice.
Ask yourself this- in your day to day life do you know any adults around your own age (50-60s) that behave like you do? I don't.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:25 pm

Keyser wrote:What really pisses me off about all this is that the police are being portrayed in the press as the bad guys. :scratch:

They had no fucking choice to pay that nonce bastard to inform on this gang as they had been met with a complete wall of silence in that community for years - this is happening all over the country with this organised grooming and of course there will be thousands of innocent Muslim girls suffering such vile abuse in total silence because they feel that they have no one to turn to - in primitive tribal cultures family 'honour' trumps all else.

What a mess. :shake head:

Hmm, not quite - the police (and allied authorities) regularly go for easy cases to bump up their perceived efficiency - so in that sense they could be said to be tacitly complicit. As for silence in communities, if you can't get whitey to own up how can you expect "primitive tribal cultures" to do so? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:29 pm

"The court heard that one of the men convicted, 37-year-old Badrul Hussain, was heard telling a ticket collector on the Tyne and Wear Metro: 'All white women are good for one thing, for men like me to f*** and use as trash, that is all women like you are worth"

There was a discussion about this case on LBC this morning, and it was pointed out that the problem was deep-rooted within the islamic culture in how they subjugate women. They come to a civilised country and witness the freedoms that western women have, and look down their noses at it as being immoral and decadent, and therefore white women are fair game for their perversions. And of course, they pick on the most vulnerable white females they can find - underage girls, many from broken homes, and many with learning difficulties.

Vile creatures, just like those on here who try and deflect from this unprecedented situation, featuring the biggest numbers of perps and victims ever in sexual abuse/rape cases in the UK. All the rape gangs are overwhelmingly muslim, the victims overwhelmingly underage white girls.
User avatar
Red Okktober
 
Posts: 1783
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:37 pm

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby McAz » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:I've heard it all now!

These Pakistani rapey scum raping our daughters are my fault now!

Ah..ha..ha..ha!

Fuck off you deranged little troll. It's impossible to have a sensible discussion with you. :pmsl:

As for the rest of the dribble in your islam defending excuse for a post..WTF are you dribbling on about now FFS?

You really are mentally fucked up, several here have told you this in an attempt to actually help you, for your own sake take their advice.
Ask yourself this- in your day to day life do you know any adults around your own age (50-60s) that behave like you do? I don't.

I'm happy to repost your contribution to this discussion, Garrett - it will undoubtedly convince anyone looking in of the deep concern you have for raped children. :shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 22155
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Operation Sanctuary.

Postby wutang » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm

Keyser wrote:They had no fucking choice to pay that nonce bastard to inform on this gang



Did they have to let him get away with shit as well?

they had been met with a complete wall of silence in that community for years


Sort of like the 40 year wall of silence around people like Saville? Often in these cases the abusers are of a higher social standing - small business owners, pillars of the community, etc (remember Saville was synonymous with charity work) with the victims being lower class, and in those cases of my word versus theirs its hard to make head way.
"Yellow piss is for losers" - Lars Elstrup
User avatar
wutang
 
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:02 am
Location: Globalist Department, Frankfurt School

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests